House approves spending bill with $1.6 billion for the border wall

Yet they have approved funding. This looks like another one of your predictions about who would win the election.

The senate has not approved funding. And if you think 1.6 billion is gonna build that wall, yer a bigger fool than I thought.

You gush like a little schoolgirl when congress votes to waste your money on a political stunt. What an awesome conservative you are!
Thanks scourge.

Poor guy. Have you been triggered? Remember, your god tells you not to hate anyone. Don't disobey or he may smite you.
Lib earls should all be destroyed.

Well said.
As always.

So the funds to pay for the wall is not coming from Mexico but the US treasury, why am I not surprised..

Try again the price of your tacos just went up $5 bucks

US taxpayers are paying for the see through wall.
I make tacos at home and they haven't gone up...I guess he eats off the street vendors...

They are so good in Arizona..I despise burritos but not when I go to Arizona off of Street vendors.

So the funds to pay for the wall is not coming from Mexico but the US treasury, why am I not surprised..

I make tacos at home and they haven't gone up...I guess he eats off the street vendors...

Taco shells, Trump didn't start charging Mexico for the wall yet

Trump has no authority to extract payment from Mexico..

Trump has no authority to extract payment from Mexico..

The house does..you really don't have a clue on how this nation was founded in the early years before federal taxes do you?

We tariffed the hell out of other countries, to pay for our needs.

Forum List

Back