Hours After Uvalde School Shooting, Governor Greg Abbott Attended A Fund Raising Party

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Gov. Greg Abbott attended a fundraiser for his reelection campaign Tuesday night in East Texas, hours after a gunman killed 19 children and two adults at an elementary school over 300 miles away in Uvalde. His campaign says he is postponing all political activities going forward.

Fortunately he couldn’t hear the parents screaming from the center where they were being told their children were dead.

I mean thank god right?

Gov. Greg Abbott attended a fundraiser for his reelection campaign Tuesday night in East Texas, hours after a gunman killed 19 children and two adults at an elementary school over 300 miles away in Uvalde. His campaign says he is postponing all political activities going forward.

Fortunately he couldn’t hear the parents screaming from the center where they were being told their children were dead.

I mean thank god right?

This is a pathetic partisan attack on the Governor is why democrats are going down in flames in November because people tire of the unending flow of NEGATIVE partisan bullshit and YOU are part of the problem.

Here is an article that shows what a fucking hypocrite democrats are on this and other tragedies in recent weeks.

Mass Shooting Facts to Shut Down Your Liberal Sister and Her Annoying, Man-Bunned, Non-Binary 'Boy' Friend at Your Memorial Day BBQ

Last edited:

I mean thank god right?
Oh stop your political bs theatrics.

The event was already scheduled and only hours away. Whe I would have probably canceled/ not gone it wasn't as bad as you try to make it out to be.

Anyway, what he did pales in comparison to what 'sick SOB' O'Rourke did today, which is what grieving parents will really actually remember.

It upset normal people. The families of the dead children, and normal people of Texas. So that means it didn't upset you.
YOU trying to speak for 'normal' people...

Don't get me wrong, I laugh at anyone who tries to claim they know what others feel, think, and / or say.

My advice to them is always the same: Stick to speaking for yourself instead of trying to speak for others. It's the only way you can't be wrong.

Sorry fuckboy, but the only time I heard the parents screaming was when your skinny little faggot grandstanded during their unspeakable grief.

6hnt7w.jpg

It upset normal people. The families of the dead children, and normal people of Texas. So that means it didn't upset you.
We are all upset about the deaths, the handling of the shooter and the nonsense afterwards from all sides, so let stop for once…

Let the voter decide in November if Abbott stays or not but he does not have my vote…

I mean thank god right?
Hey, it was that or go on vacation in Mexico.

Forum List

Back