Homophobia: Fun Fact

Please go visit your local mosque and inquire as to what parts of the Quran are considered to be invalid and then get back with me........... :cool:

Please stop trying to pretend that you're a Muslim or that you know anything about the Koran.

And please go back to meth rehab.

We are not discussing what you think, Sunni Man, but what the Islamic youth think, and they are becoming more American than you could possibly want. The next generations will civilize Islam into an acceptable American model. Tis what tis.

We are not discussing what you think, Sunni Man, but what the Islamic youth think, and they are becoming more American than you could possibly want. The next generations will civilize Islam into an acceptable American model. Tis what tis.
In Islamic theology we have a word "bid'ah", which translates into english as "innovation", (basically, modifying Islam)

The Qur'an and the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad speak in no uncertain terms about the evils of bid'ah and those who allow it.

To change even one word in the Qur'an is bid'ah; and a straight path to hell.

Thus, no true follower of Islam is going to introduce any kind of bid'ah into the mosque or the muslim community. :cool:

Keep telling yourself that is so in the American Muslim community particularly among your youth and young people who think everyone over 40 is nuts about gay and female rights.

Keep telling yourself that is how American Muslim youth think, but in our community our Christian and Jewish youth tell us their Islamic peers think the traditional Muslim hatred toward gay and feminine rights is crazy.

Homosexuality is 100% forbidden in Islam and will never be accepted in the Islamic community.

Muslims have seen how both Judaism and Christianity slowly changed their theology in order to accommodate modern thinking over what the Bible clearly teaches about this and other issues.

And now both of these great religions are now just a former shell of themselves; and the churches and synagogues are rapidly losing members as a result.

That is why we muslims refuse to disobey or refute even one single word of the Qur'an or the commands of the Prophet.

In fear of becoming an inconsequential religion like Judaism and Christianity have become in the western nations.

Our muslim youth are well aware of the dangers to Islam if the Qur'an is not followed explicitly to the letter. :cool:

It makes perfect sense. I'm merely pointing out that you're not above the fray. I've never claimed to be above the fray. You are as judgmental as anyone else, so to cast stones at others for being 'judgmental' is just hyporcrisy. Most heterosexual people would most likely think of gay sex as being 'icky', it's a biological reaction, the same as any other natural reaction. I'm guessing that gay people think heterosexual sex is 'icky' so does that make them bigots too? Judging people for their feelings or natural reactions to things they think are 'icky' is no better or worse than the judging that you are doing. Yet you see yourself as righteous somehow. It's just the flip side of the coin being turned over, who's morals are right? Yours? You certainly seem to think so. You are no different than those you point your finger at.
I had a gay brother and he found heterosexual sex "icky". I find homosexual sex "icky", too....I wouldn't do it. He also thought mushrooms tasted "icky". And, I find cooked cauliflower tastes "icky". Plus, purple is seriously an "icky" color.

We are all such bigots, aren't we? Violating that feelings/opinion code and all.

It's when you try to legislate away your "icky" feeling that the bigotry comes in.

When you try to force your minority homoness on others and in the schools & the work place, reverse bigotry comes into play.

Haven't you watched shahs of sunset?

Reza is a muslim homosexual.
Nope, he is a Jew. :cool:

"His father is Jewish and his mother is Muslim. In an episode he reveals his father converted to Islam to marry his mother. When his parents' marriage ended in divorce his father moved back to New York to be with his Jewish family; in an episode it's revealed that Farahan's paternal grandmother pressured his father and rejected him as not Jewish. Reza himself identifies from a primarily Jewish background".

Shahs of Sunset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

"His father is Jewish and his mother is Muslim. In an episode he reveals his father converted to Islam to marry his mother. When his parents' marriage ended in divorce his father moved back to New York to be with his Jewish family; in an episode it's revealed that Farahan's paternal grandmother pressured his father and rejected him as not Jewish. Reza himself identifies from a primarily Jewish background".

the jews rejected him didn't you watch that episode he was raised muslim by his mother.

I had a gay brother and he found heterosexual sex "icky". I find homosexual sex "icky", too....I wouldn't do it. He also thought mushrooms tasted "icky". And, I find cooked cauliflower tastes "icky". Plus, purple is seriously an "icky" color.

We are all such bigots, aren't we? Violating that feelings/opinion code and all.

It's when you try to legislate away your "icky" feeling that the bigotry comes in.

When you try to force your minority homoness on others and in the schools & the work place, reverse bigotry comes into play.

Nothing is being ‘forced’ on anyone, particularly in schools or the workplace. And laws or policies designed to prohibit discriminatory practices do not constitute ‘reverse bigotry.’

the jews rejected him didn't you watch that episode he was raised muslim by his mother.
I have never watch the show, and never will.

He is on record that in his personal life off the show; he self identifies as a Jew and not a muslim.

I have never watch the show, and never will.

He is on record that in his personal life off the show; he self identifies as a Jew and not a muslim.

Not on the tv show, he says he is muslim , dunno.

What about the pink jihads who are the gay muslims?

Also my friend is a muslim and she's from pakistan and she isn't against jews.

It's not a standard that regular muslims or jews have, only the political muslims and jews are using the division propoganda.

You must be wealthy AND powerful offline.

Last edited:
Homosexuality is 100% forbidden in Islam and will never be accepted in the Islamic community.

Muslims have seen how both Judaism and Christianity slowly changed their theology in order to accommodate modern thinking over what the Bible clearly teaches about this and other issues.

And now both of these great religions are now just a former shell of themselves; and the churches and synagogues are rapidly losing members as a result.

That is why we muslims refuse to disobey or refute even one single word of the Qur'an or the commands of the Prophet.

In fear of becoming an inconsequential religion like Judaism and Christianity have become in the western nations.

Our muslim youth are well aware of the dangers to Islam if the Qur'an is not followed explicitly to the letter. :cool:

Muslims have a long and cherished tradition of fucking young boys, you stupid shit.

Your denial just makes your delusions that much more pitiful.

The pink jihadists will have fun when they have their with Sunni Man. :lol:

Your way of life in the ME is ending here in America. The youth want America not the ME. They will interpret Islam as they will, not you, because you will die and become forgotten along with the rest of your generation.

That is why we are making sure that the muslim youth understand what Islam is all about and reinforce the teachings of the Qur'an.

We teach them arabic so that they can read the original texts and know exactly what it says in the language of the Prophet. :cool:

Forum List

Back