Homicides Are Plummeting in American Cities

No you are the retard junior. For real. Biden has actually done a good job, I understand the concern about his age though. But those like you live in a paranoid lie and that's the way Trump wants to keep you so he can rake in the bucks because his ass is broke without you.

Think about that for a minute. A man who inherited a billion dollar business who was set up in a trust fund whereby he was a millionaire before he hit pre school is now broke and grifting, but you want him to manage the country.
There’s not a single truth in your post.

everyone is a slave to something....

True, me too. I'm a slave to cigarettes, cheap vodka, sex with my wife, shooting off guns in the back yard, and Trump. He keeps sending me emails telling me that if I don't give him some money, he'll steal my dog.

No, actually I think your sense of humor is broken. You take yourself too seriously and seem to be bereft of the ability to laugh at yourself. The trick is to get people to laugh with you, not at you. That's why Trump is so popular. In spite of his wealth and power, he is a self-deprecating man who doesn't take himself too seriously.
I can laugh, but not at or with racists. Trump is not self deprecating. You like him because he promises to give white rights you pretend you don't have. He promises you a return to white domination. That's why you lie him. Because vasically, he's an asshole.

One would never know this if they only watched certain media outlets...

633.jpeg

Do you ever have a real point ???? This seems to be another "I'm brilliant and you aren't because what I know comes from the right places"

Anyway I've seen several places that show the stats have been jimmied by re-classifying crimes

Anyway, WHAT are you celebrating

NYC murders are down — but not for women and girls​

================

Unsolved Murders: A National Crisis​

Chicago is not alone. Clearance rates in other big cities wracked by recent crime waves, including Baltimore, New Orleans, and Detroit, are also in long-term decline.

Nor is it only large, high-crime cities. Murder clearance rates have been falling nationwide for half a century, according to FBI data compiled by the Murder Accountability Project.

In 1965, the nationwide clearance rate for homicide was 91%; in 2017, it was just over 61%.

===========================
ANd you imply what is clearly FALSE
Then, in 2020, murders rose by an estimated 25 percent. As Princeton sociologist Pat Sharkey previously told me, “Last year was clearly the most violent year of the [21st] century so far.”

THis silly guy looks for some statement X in the news and then posts that non-X is happening.
I've known attention-seekers like that.

Why Homicide Rates in US Spiked 30% During COVID Pandemic​

See, poster is like the guy that says 'this tornado sures is much better than that tsunamai was,huh !!!"

Forum List

Back