Homes Destruction Policy 1967-2009

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Jerusalem assist to the greatest palestinian home demolitions from years.

this is the latest report about home demolition policy.

http://www.icahd.org/eng/docs/ICAHD's updated House demolition statistics.pdf

homes_chart.gif

I think it's time that international law would be applicated there.

caterpillar_bulldozer_destroying_palestinian_home.jpg

Illegally-built houses on land Pallies do not own, constructed without architectural and engineering consultation and not up to building code.

International law does not apply.

Now, you know, retard.

Illegally-built houses on land Pallies do not own, constructed without architectural and engineering consultation and not up to building code.

Now, you know, retard.

Link?

Now, you know, retard.

Mr Moron,
you think that the thousands of settlements built in WB are legal but palestinians houses are illegal ? :lol:

Why the assrealis don't destroy the settlements in Jerusalem instead destroying houses of natives citizens!
you are a joke!!!

Now, you know, retard.

Mr Moron,
you think that the thousands of settlements built in WB are legal but palestinians houses are illegal ? :lol:

Why the assrealis don't destroy the settlements in Jerusalem instead destroying houses of natives citizens!
you are a joke!!!

All Israeli settlements are compliant with international law, retard. You are unable to point to one rule in international law refuting me, you dumb shit.

You are the Forum Retard.

Now, you know, retard.

Mr Moron,

you are a joke!!!

All Israeli settlements are compliant with international law, retard. You are unable to point to one rule in international law refuting me, you dumb shit.

You say it but you won't back it up.

Mr Moron,

you are a joke!!!

I have done so multiple times, however, your mental disability impedes your retention of information.

Too bad you weren't aborted at birth, which would have saved much misery.

I have done so multiple times, however, your mental disability impedes your retention of information.

Too bad you weren't aborted at birth, which would have saved much misery.

You cite the Palestine Mandate/League of Nations as creating a Jewish state. It did not.

You cite the UN Resolution 181 as creating Israel. It did not.

You say that Israel won land in a defensive war. It did not.

You can squawk all you want but you need to defend your position.

Now, you know, retard.

Mr Moron,

you are a joke!!!

I never meet such a moron and liar at same time.

you should get an initiation on politics before farting here.
settlements are illegal according to international law, US, EU and UN; you don't know?

"Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, are illegal and an obstacle to peace and to economic and social development [... and] have been established in breach of international law."

International Court of Justice Ruling, July 9, 2004

These settlements and outposts are inhabited by a population of some 462,000 Israeli settlers. 191,000 Israelis are living in settlements around Jerusalem and a further 271,400 are further spread throughout the West Bank. The settler population has grown consistently between 4-6% per year over the last two decades, a much higher rate of growth than Israeli society as a whole (1.5%).

- Approximately 385,000 settlers in 80 settlements will be located between the Separation Wall and the Green Line if Israel holds to projected plans.
UN: Settlements are illegal under international law

now concerning homes destruction, you are out of the ring!
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072813.html
U.S. furious over Israel's demolition of East Jerusalem homes

The dispute between the United States and Israel over the razing of Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem is intensifying and will likely become the first clash between the Obama administration and the government of Benjamin Netanyahu.

The U.S. argues that the destruction of homes constitutes a violation of commitments made as part of the road map.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back