Homeless Man Arrested For Using Private Outlet To Charge Phone

Lacy Clay's Legacy, Tent Cities Missouri on Feb 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0qKvmWrC7c]YouTube - ‪Lacy Clay's Legacy, Tent Cities‬‏[/ame]

Entering Tent City, Lakewood, Nj [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d1nphSSR00]YouTube - ‪Entering Tent City, Lakewood, Nj 2010‬‏[/ame]

Lacy Clay's Legacy, Tent Cities Missouri on Feb 7, 2011

OK. Now, you've had your faux hysteria about the poor, would you care to address my question. To reiterate.... what do you do (besides paying your taxes) for the poor? This is not a hard question.

Carey Homeless with two young Daughters interview on Jul 3, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYW8pQmkDtE]YouTube - ‪Carey‬‏[/ame]

Troy American Homeless out of work Interview Jun 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owh_VozRYeY]YouTube - ‪Troy‬‏[/ame]

YouTube - ‪Troy‬‏

I bet you think we're all gonna watch all these vids, right? :lol::lol: You're embarrassing yourself.

Again, what exactly do you do (excluding paying taxes) for the poor?

I pay taxes for the elites don't u remember we bailed all the bankster gangsters out on Wall Street, so they can continue to pay off politicians and keep on committing Fraud and Treason against the American people, while they get there billions in bonuses.
Most people are clueless and would rather see a homeless guy get jailed for plugging in his cell phone, then put the real criminals and thugs in jail.

I pay taxes for the elites don't u remember we bailed all the bankster gangsters out on Wall Street, so they can continue to pay off politicians and keep on committing Fraud and Treason against the American people, while they get there billions in bonuses.
Most people are clueless and would rather see a homeless guy get jailed for plugging in his cell phone, then put the real criminals and thugs in jail.

How is stealing electricity any less stealing than stealing money? A crime is a crime.

Why do you tolerate some crimes but not others? Which Bankers committed crimes and havent been prosecuted? Can you name them? Can you tell us what their crime was or are you just attacking bankers?

You steal, you go to jail. It shouldn't matter if you're rich or poor.

YouTube - ‪Troy‬‏

I bet you think we're all gonna watch all these vids, right? :lol::lol: You're embarrassing yourself.

Again, what exactly do you do (excluding paying taxes) for the poor?

What happened? Did you run out of bullshit videos?

You've made yourself look very stupid in this thread.

Again, what exactly do you do to help the poor? That is not a hard question. Just fucking answer it.

How is stealing electricity any less stealing than stealing money? A crime is a crime.

Why do you tolerate some crimes but not others? Which Bankers committed crimes and havent been prosecuted? Can you name them? Can you tell us what their crime was or are you just attacking bankers?

that thing the homeless guy did is a mister meaner if that
what the Wall Street thugs been doing is Real fraud and Treason against the United States of America.

what the Wall Street thugs been doing is Real fraud and Treason against the United States of America.

A mister meaner? Seriously?

And what did the wall street thugs do that wasn't punished? Wall streat doesn't do anything. Individuals on Wall Street do. Name the people who committed crimes and weren't punished. It shouldn't be that difficult since you think there are so many.

Misdemeanor.... Idiot.

A mister meaner? Seriously?

And what did the wall street thugs do that wasn't punished? Wall streat doesn't do anything. Individuals on Wall Street do. Name the people who committed crimes and weren't punished. It shouldn't be that difficult since you think there are so many.

Who is this person Mr Meaner? :lol::lol::lol:

hvactec said:
I don't know if any of the above posters know it or not but for the past 4 years here in the United states we are in a Great depression.
You are so right my friend!

Its only gonna get WORSE FROM HERE!!

hvactec said:
I don't know if any of the above posters know it or not but for the past 4 years here in the United states we are in a Great depression.
You are so right my friend!

Its only gonna get WORSE FROM HERE!!

I think it's going to get better. but not because of any government policy. It's going to get better because people are going to wake up and humble themselves and start working their butts off to make this nation great again.

Forum List

Back