Home Depot Is Ordered to Reinstate Worker Who Quit Over ‘BLM’ Logo

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

how is is this mutual raid or protection? blm is racisty in no buisness. this is crazy. new york is crazy.

how is is this mutual raid or protection? blm is racisty in no buisness. this is crazy. new york is crazy.
It is a company apron. Home Depot should have the right to say what can go on it, on company property during working hours. It is not an employee right to advertise for organizations of their choice in the workplace.

My work strictly prohibits wearing clothing with brand logo on the clothing. I don't mean the teeny weeny Nike logo on the short sleeve but big NIKE letters on the pants or across the shirt. Guess this ruling opens the door for Fuck Joe Biden written on the clothing.

It is a company apron. Home Depot should have the right to say what can go on it, on company property during working hours. It is not an employee right to advertise for organizations of their choice in the workplace.

So Christian bakers have the right to refuse service to gays, right?

This should never even be able to be a thing.

When you're at work and being paid you're expected to look and act in a manner according to company policy because you're a representative of that company. If the company doesn't want you wearing items like a BLM logo then you shouldn't be able to wear it. If you don't like their policies then you're free to find another job. It's not an employers responsibility to accommodate every single desire a employee has.

Ive walked out of stores because I saw employee's with BLM stuff on and spent no money. I needed a router since mine took a shit a few years ago, went into Best buy and saw employee's with BLM shirts and I left. Ordered it on Amazon and just went without Internet for a couple days.

Everything has to be politicized anymore it's getting to the point it pisses me off. Especially during the BLM hayday, I couldn't get away from it.

This should never even be able to be a thing.

When you're at work and being paid you're expected to look and act in a manner according to company policy because you're a representative of that company. If the company doesn't want you wearing items like a BLM logo then you shouldn't be able to wear it. If you don't like their policies then you're free to find another job. It's not an employers responsibility to accommodate every single desire a employee has.

Ive walked out of stores because I saw employee's with BLM stuff on and spent no money. I needed a router since mine took a shit a few years ago, went into Best buy and saw employee's with BLM shirts and I left. Ordered it on Amazon and just went without Internet for a couple days.

Everything has to be politicized anymore it's getting to the point it pisses me off. Especially during the BLM hayday, I couldn't get away from it.
exactly

Employee wears a necklace with a cross.......

Liberals be like......

44118216-screaming-people.jpg

Employee not allowed to wear a BLM pin on their uniform......

Liberals be like.......

44118216-screaming-people.jpg

Forum List

Back