Holocaust survivor charged in fatal hit and run

His past is being used simply as a means to dredge up sympathy. I don't care that he survived the Holocaust - he hit a cyclist (despite the fact they are a menace) and drove of. He shouldn't have been on the road.

Clearly I'm missing something. Was the cyclist a tranny or something? Maybe someone who had contributed to crime statistics in Chicago at some point?

To me, anyone who drives off after knowing that they hit someone should have the book thrown at them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May my cousin rest in peace.

That bicylist was hit about three miles from my house. I often ride my bike in the same spot

The guy just left him to die on the side of the road

Illegal aliens do this all the time yet liberals demand we feel sorry for them because republicans oppress criminal illegals

Illegal aliens do this all the time yet liberals demand we feel sorry for them because republicans oppress criminal illegals

Jeeeez.

What a miserable little slimeball you are.

Do you ever do anything besides these constant hate posts?

It's a Jew thing. Let them sort it out. They don't want our help and they don't need it.

You need to talk to trannysteve. According to him, its not just Jews who commit hit and run. Maybe between the two of you bigot jerks, you can figure it out.

Forum List

Back