Holocaust survivers mock AOC

Read the link.
Auschwitz was a work camp. Invitees worked until dead......
Auschwitz was an extermination camp. Roughly 2,000,000 were exterminated by gassing or burning. 500,000 died by shootings, diseases, or experimentation.
Was one camp better or worse than another?

Again the Sun rose this morning over a birdsong, did you hear it?
They were all bad, and detention centers in America aren't as bad as prisons, and prisons aren't as bad as concentration camps.

This is just another example of a big mouth liberal trying to score political points by lying about Trump.

BTW, Obama built dozens of these camps all over the US. I think he was gonna use them for re-education camps for Americans. They even bought plastic coffins to put the dead in.

She is not a liar, or stupid. Her mind does not work properly, she can not tell fact from fiction or truly understand that what she said was wrong.

That's another description for insanity.

I think she knows when she's lying but doesn't think there will be any consequences.

Holocaust survivors respond to AOC's 'concentration camp' comments in new video

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...
I don’t understand why they would make fun of her? She just said concentration camp.
The definition is clear.

D9dv9ZuWsAAEk5E

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died? What sort of work...less than half a million slaves who worked till they died built the great pyramid with no modern technology at their disposal..what did all these people at Auschwitz work on?

Auschwitz was an extermination camp. Roughly 2,000,000 were exterminated by gassing or burning. 500,000 died by shootings, diseases, or experimentation.
Was one camp better or worse than another?

Again the Sun rose this morning over a birdsong, did you hear it?
They were all bad, and detention centers in America aren't as bad as prisons, and prisons aren't as bad as concentration camps.

This is just another example of a big mouth liberal trying to score political points by lying about Trump.

BTW, Obama built dozens of these camps all over the US. I think he was gonna use them for re-education camps for Americans. They even bought plastic coffins to put the dead in.

She is not a liar, or stupid. Her mind does not work properly, she can not tell fact from fiction or truly understand that what she said was wrong.

That's another description for insanity.

I think she knows when she's lying but doesn't think there will be any consequences.

She defamed Trump on purpose, but will never understand that what she did was wrong just as Hitler himself did not know. See the idiot lives and speaks in Congress here and now. What will you do to destroy her

Last edited:

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died? What sort of work...less than half a million slaves who worked till they died built the great pyramid with no modern technology at their disposal..what did all these people at Auschwitz work on?
No I am saying that knowing the stats like you seem to need, changes nothing.

Did you see the Sun rise over the singing birds this morning?

We are having this discussion because aoc is retarded, the future waits, will you squander it on the past?

Oh please. These people are intentionally marching their asses into these detainment centers by illegally entering our country.

First of all, no. By and large, the influx of immigrants we're seeing right now are asylum seekers. There is nothing illegal about coming to the US to request asylum.

Second, even if the asylum seekers were removed from the equation, that still does not make any of this right. I am very harsh toward illegal immigration. There have been plenty of topics where liberals have meltdowns at me when I thump their heads over open borders nonsense. But what is going on with these concentration camps is wrong, plain and simple. We are intentionally creating insufferable conditions as a punitive measure, in hopes that it will deter future immigration. We are dehumanizing people because of their brown skin. We are taking people into the custody of the government, and then subjecting them to indecent treatment for no reason other than malice.

But thank you for proving my point. Just like the Nazis, you aren't starting with calls for genocide. You're simply dehumanizing your target group, trying to rationalize why it's acceptable to mistreat them, and blaming them for your own actions. It's all very methodical, and you'll be willing to take your time before you eventually send them into the shower.

Their "asylum" claims are bullshit legal tactics. These are not political refugees. They are not fleeing active war zones. They are not being exterminated because of their religion or heritage. It is a ploy to gain access to a generous welfare system in the most prosperous nation on earth and you fucking well know it. Spare me your faux bleeding heart nonsense.

BTW, have you even researched these "concentration camps"? Or are you just parroting what CNN has told you?

Exhibit A: ICE's Karnes County Residential Center in Karnes City, TX

karnes1.jpg

Let's see what's inside, shall we?

Oh look... bedrooms -

karnes2.jpg

A cafeteria -

karnes3.jpg

A childrens library -

karnes4.png

Rows upon rows of BRAND NEW CLOTHING -

karnes5.png

Holy shit... are these children.... PLAYING??

karnes6.jpg

And let's not forget, free education. Of course this article was published during the Obama admin, when the exact same facilities were perfectly acceptable -

karnes7.png

You're an ideologue who just wants to "REEEEEE TRUMP" at everything and couldn't care less to do the slightest bit of research on your asinine claims. The fact that you equate the above pictures to this -

jewchildren2.jpg

jewchildren.jpg

- is sickening.

So I say again, you're a fucking asshole.

Oh please. These people are intentionally marching their asses into these detainment centers by illegally entering our country.

First of all, no. By and large, the influx of immigrants we're seeing right now are asylum seekers. There is nothing illegal about coming to the US to request asylum.

Second, even if the asylum seekers were removed from the equation, that still does not make any of this right. I am very harsh toward illegal immigration. There have been plenty of topics where liberals have meltdowns at me when I thump their heads over open borders nonsense. But what is going on with these concentration camps is wrong, plain and simple. We are intentionally creating insufferable conditions as a punitive measure, in hopes that it will deter future immigration. We are dehumanizing people because of their brown skin. We are taking people into the custody of the government, and then subjecting them to indecent treatment for no reason other than malice.

But thank you for proving my point. Just like the Nazis, you aren't starting with calls for genocide. You're simply dehumanizing your target group, trying to rationalize why it's acceptable to mistreat them, and blaming them for your own actions. It's all very methodical, and you'll be willing to take your time before you eventually send them into the shower.

Their "asylum" claims are bullshit legal tactics. These are not political refugees. They are not fleeing active war zones. They are not being exterminated because of their religion or heritage. It is a ploy to gain access to a generous welfare system in the most prosperous nation on earth and you fucking well know it. Spare me your faux bleeding heart nonsense.

BTW, have you even researched these "concentration camps"? Or are you just parroting what CNN has told you?

Exhibit A: ICE's Karnes County Residential Center in Karnes City, TX

View attachment 266124

Let's see what's inside, shall we?

Oh look... bedrooms -

View attachment 266125

A cafeteria -

View attachment 266126

A childrens library -

View attachment 266127

Rows upon rows of BRAND NEW CLOTHING -

View attachment 266128

Holy shit... are these children.... PLAYING??

View attachment 266129

And let's not forget, free education. Of course this article was published during the Obama admin, when the exact same facilities were perfectly acceptable -

View attachment 266130

You're an ideologue who just wants to "REEEEEE TRUMP" at everything and couldn't care less to do the slightest bit of research on your asinine claims. The fact that you equate the above pictures to this -

View attachment 266132
View attachment 266131

- is sickening.

So I say again, you're a fucking asshole.
Thank you, I hope that America makes you great forever

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died?
The majority died late in the war from disease and starvation. Allied bombing made it near impossible to get food and medicine to the camps.

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died?
The majority died late in the war from disease and starvation. Allied bombing made it near impossible to get food and medicine to the camps.
They starved them when they first opened the camps in 1940.
I read about their meager diet.
It helps to read up on the subject before entering the debate, so you can call bullshit. Whenever some lib tries floating a lie I can slap it down.

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...
Concentration camp: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard.

Your inability to distinguish from real refugees and illegals is not really anyone's problem but yours, Dud.

Concentration camp: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard.

Your inability to distinguish from real refugees and illegals is not really anyone's problem but yours, Dud.
Actually they are all refugees from shithole countries. The usa should not be forced to take them

Actually they are all refugees from shithole countries. The usa should not be forced to take them

Actually, most of them are NOT refugees. They probably come from shithole countries, but that doesn't make them refugees. Please look up "refugees", because I do not encourage sloppy, fuzzy use of words. It makes communication impossible.

ref·u·gee
[ˌrefyo͝oˈjē]
NOUN
refugees (plural noun)

1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
"My country has a shitty economy and a shitty government and I think I can make more money in America" doesn't qualify.

Actually, most of them are NOT refugees. They probably come from shithole countries, but that doesn't make them refugees. Please look up "refugees", because I do not encourage sloppy, fuzzy use of words. It makes communication impossible.

ref·u·gee
[ˌrefyo͝oˈjē]
NOUN
refugees (plural noun)

1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
"My country has a shitty economy and a shitty government and I think I can make more money in America" doesn't qualify.
They are all victims of the ignorant poverty from where they came.

ref·u·gee
[ˌrefyo͝oˈjē]
NOUN
refugees (plural noun)

They are all victims of the ignorant poverty from where they came.

Which still doesn't make them "refugees". Again, sloppy, imprecise language serves no purpose except to make communication impossible.

Forum List

Back