Holland Admits it Paid 2 Terrorists Responsible for Murder of Israeli Teen

When other countries do it they are funding "terrorists". When we do it we are funding "freedom fighters".
It's not just about us and them.

When you're funding a military force engaged in warfare with another military force, it's generally understood that you're funding fighters.

When you're funding people who use physical violence against random civilians with the aim of leveraging widespread terror to achieve geopolitical ends, that's funding terrorists.

We do that. We simply lie and say we didn't intend to. When you drop a bomb on a house you know you are killing civilians.

I'm not saying that war doesn't kill civilians, and I'm not trying to imply that the US has never provided aid to groups that engaged in outright terrorism far beyond what could be viewed as a collateral loss of life due to military combat, but for fuck's sakes, let's not just let all of our terms bleed into each other. It's not just that a homogenized primate language of mush-mouthed meaninglessness would be offensive to every fiber of my sensibilities, it's also that melting English into such a monstrosity renders the meaning of our laws ever more malleable, leaving us ever more vulnerable to the sorta manipulative tyrants that would word-game themselves into positions of totalitarian authority.

Please, stop shitting on the defining boundaries between terms every time it's politically convenient. Language is more than just a tool for owning the right.

I'm being specific. I'm not the one twisting terms for some "Patriotic" cause.
Who's we? Politicians doing shady shit without the approval of the governed is a fairly shaky 'we'. I'm not saying that to make an argument that American citizens are all sweet and innocent, or that there's no fault to electing leaders who turn out to be dicks, but by and large, nobody electing our representatives, right or left, WANTS to see the US military bomb civilians.

I do agree that you're not twisting terms for some "Patriotic" cause. You're twisting terms for decidedly unpatriotic reasons.

When other countries do it they are funding "terrorists". When we do it we are funding "freedom fighters".

When you're funding a military force engaged in warfare with another military force, it's generally understood that you're funding fighters.

When you're funding people who use physical violence against random civilians with the aim of leveraging widespread terror to achieve geopolitical ends, that's funding terrorists.

We do that. We simply lie and say we didn't intend to. When you drop a bomb on a house you know you are killing civilians.

I'm not saying that war doesn't kill civilians, and I'm not trying to imply that the US has never provided aid to groups that engaged in outright terrorism far beyond what could be viewed as a collateral loss of life due to military combat, but for fuck's sakes, let's not just let all of our terms bleed into each other. It's not just that a homogenized primate language of mush-mouthed meaninglessness would be offensive to every fiber of my sensibilities, it's also that melting English into such a monstrosity renders the meaning of our laws ever more malleable, leaving us ever more vulnerable to the sorta manipulative tyrants that would word-game themselves into positions of totalitarian authority.

Please, stop shitting on the defining boundaries between terms every time it's politically convenient. Language is more than just a tool for owning the right.

Who's we? Politicians doing shady shit without the approval of the governed is a fairly shaky 'we'. I'm not saying that to make an argument that American citizens are all sweet and innocent, or that there's no fault to electing leaders who turn out to be dicks, but by and large, nobody electing our representatives, right or left, WANTS to see the US military bomb civilians.

I do agree that you're not twisting terms for some "Patriotic" cause. You're twisting terms for decidedly unpatriotic reasons.

We elect them. They do this stuff and we re-elect them so yes it is "we".

And those that know no better? They -intend- to bomb civilians?
And those that don't vote? They -intend- to bomb civilians?
And those that vote for the candidates that don't get elected? They -intend- to bomb civilians?

If you wanna say that 'we' share responsibility, fair enough, you've got an argument there. But you're saying that 'we' PRETEND that 'we' don't want to bomb civilians. If you're including a lot of voters in that particular 'we', then you're talking a lot of hyperbolic, hysterical shit.

And those that vote for the candidates that don't get elected? They -intend- to bomb civilians?

If you wanna say that 'we' share responsibility, fair enough, you've got an argument there. But you're saying that 'we' PRETEND that 'we' don't want to bomb civilians. If you're including a lot of voters in that particular 'we', then you're talking a lot of hyperbolic, hysterical shit.

A lot? No. A few? OK.

A lot? No. A few? OK.
Yeah, a VERY few.

I get how fashionable it is to accuse Trump voters of all being genocidal uber-bigots, but in reality most people aren't as indiscriminately blood-thirsty as the left has been making them out to be. You folks. . . your cynicism has grown well beyond realism in the age of the Donald. Put down the Robin Di Angelo and come back down to reality.

A lot? No. A few? OK.
Yeah, a VERY few.

I get how fashionable it is to accuse Trump voters of all being genocidal uber-bigots, but in reality most people aren't as indiscriminately blood-thirsty as the left has been making them out to be. You folks. . . your cynicism has grown well beyond realism in the age of the Donald.

Whoa.....I didn't anywhere just blame Trump voters. Obama is as guilty as anyone also.

your inability to distinguish between terrorists and guerrillas, is noted.

Probably your anti-americanism is interfering with your ability to think rationally.

say, have you stopped making dog fight videos yet?

We didn't fund OBL?

nope. that is your anti-americanism messing with your thinking.

LOL, we most certainly d
Osama Bin Laden: How the U.S. helped midwife a terrorist – Center for Public Integrity

your own link states that bin laden was not receiving money , he was bringing in money.

it is also worht noting that at the time, the afghan mujhaheen, were not waging a terror campaign, but a military guerrilla campaign.

so, you're wrong twice.

it is also worth noting, that everytime you ignore my question about your dog fight videos, you are admitting that your previous point about refusing to answer a simple question, was utter bullshit and you know it.

if i recall correct, three times now, you have "refused to answer a simple question". that admitting that your defense of your "simple question" was you being dishonest.

We call it "terror" when others do it. We call it something else when we do it.

yeah, you said that. i pointed out that there is a real difference between terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

The problem is, we don't know one from the other. We arm the very people who then use those same arms against us. How would you label these people?

if you want to defend your position, you have to explain why you think i am wrong, or demonstrate that that is not what we do.

just reasserting your position, is a logical fallacy and a form of propaganda.

using such tactics, is what you do, when you know you are lying.

speaking of lying, have you stopped making dog fight videos yet? (simple question number 4)

We haven't armed people who then turned those arms on us? That didn't happen in Syria recently?

Having a former ally turn on you, is not terrorism.

seriously. words have actual meanings. terrorism is the use of terror, generally though random acts of murder committed against soft targets to force a political goal.

guerrilla warfare is small units of soldiers wages irregular warfare against a military force to defeat them militarily.

bombing a school, terrorism. launching an armed attack on a police station, guerrilla warfare.

We have no clue who we arm most of the time.

so, to be clear, you are dropping that line of bs about "when they do it, it's terrorism, when we do it it's, freedom fighters"?

cause i don't respect Wallys.

No. I've said nothing to change what I said.

ok, so before we move on to your next excuse for bashing America, let's focus some more on the difference between terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

the classic terror move, a hijacked plane, give us what we want or we kill the hostages.

that ever something we supported?

A lot? No. A few? OK.
Yeah, a VERY few.

I get how fashionable it is to accuse Trump voters of all being genocidal uber-bigots, but in reality most people aren't as indiscriminately blood-thirsty as the left has been making them out to be. You folks. . . your cynicism has grown well beyond realism in the age of the Donald.

Whoa.....I didn't anywhere just blame Trump voters. Obama is as guilty as anyone also.
Fair enough, I didn't mean for that Trump bit to be as accusatory as it came across which, as I reread the post, could have been better illustrated. I was more or less trying to put forward an obvious example of the sort of popular cynicism I'm talking about.

Probably your anti-americanism is interfering with your ability to think rationally.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d
Osama Bin Laden: How the U.S. helped midwife a terrorist – Center for Public Integrity

your own link states that bin laden was not receiving money , he was bringing in money.

it is also worht noting that at the time, the afghan mujhaheen, were not waging a terror campaign, but a military guerrilla campaign.

so, you're wrong twice.

it is also worth noting, that everytime you ignore my question about your dog fight videos, you are admitting that your previous point about refusing to answer a simple question, was utter bullshit and you know it.

if i recall correct, three times now, you have "refused to answer a simple question". that admitting that your defense of your "simple question" was you being dishonest.

yeah, you said that. i pointed out that there is a real difference between terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

The problem is, we don't know one from the other. We arm the very people who then use those same arms against us. How would you label these people?

if you want to defend your position, you have to explain why you think i am wrong, or demonstrate that that is not what we do.

speaking of lying, have you stopped making dog fight videos yet? (simple question number 4)

We haven't armed people who then turned those arms on us? That didn't happen in Syria recently?

seriously. words have actual meanings. terrorism is the use of terror, generally though random acts of murder committed against soft targets to force a political goal.

guerrilla warfare is small units of soldiers wages irregular warfare against a military force to defeat them militarily.

bombing a school, terrorism. launching an armed attack on a police station, guerrilla warfare.

so, to be clear, you are dropping that line of bs about "when they do it, it's terrorism, when we do it it's, freedom fighters"?

ok, so before we move on to your next excuse for bashing America, let's focus some more on the difference between terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

the classic terror move, a hijacked plane, give us what we want or we kill the hostages.

I can't really say. It's hard to tell what we have supported.

If we would have asked 20 years ago if the U.S. would have ever supported and carried out torture I'm sure the vast majority would have said no.

Remember we did shoot down a civilian plane killing 290 people before.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

If we would have asked 20 years ago if the U.S. would have ever supported and carried out torture I'm sure the vast majority would have said no.

got it. you can't back up your claims, so to support it, you make more claims about how bad America is.

America is a country. As countries go, our record is pretty good.

For some reason, you feel a need to be against America. Even though you are an American.

Traditionally, that is considered to be immoral, in most countries.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

got it. you can't back up your claims, so to support it, you make more claims about how bad America is.

For some reason, you feel a need to be against America. Even though you are an American.

You made a claim. I didn't. LOL......."Well,if you can't verify that the US didn't engage in this specific type of terrorism, then you can't claim we have supported terrorism" LOL

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

You made a claim. I didn't. LOL......."Well,if you can't verify that the US didn't engage in this specific type of terrorism, then you can't claim we have supported terrorism" LOL

so far all you've done to support your claim, is pretend to not understand the difference between the words "terrorism" and "guerrilla warfare" and not be able to tell the difference between getting money and giving money.

your anti-american positions seems supported primarily by your confusion.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

so far all you've done to support your claim, is pretend to not understand the difference between the words "terrorism" and "guerrilla warfare" and not be able to tell the difference between getting money and giving money.

I believe many things we do are Anti-American. That's why I condemn it. The Founders warned us against this.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

I believe many things we do are Anti-American. That's why I condemn it. The Founders warned us against this.

no. that type of hatred you are showing, that is not constructive criticism, wanting to improve things. that is hate seeking to tear down and destroy.

conflating terrorism and guerrilla warfare for example. and the way you jumped from that to other weak ass gish galloping bs smears of America when challenged on it?

that is just you hating America.

Arab terror suspects involved in the August 2019 bomb attack that killed 17-year-old Rina Shnerb were paid from Dutch taxes, Minister of Foreign Affairs Stef Blok and Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Sigrid Kaag admitted to the Dutch House of Representatives on Monday.

The two terrorists are Abdul Razaq Farraj and Samer Arabid, members of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terror organization

Until their arrest by Israel at the end of 2019, the two terrorists worked for the Dutch-funded NGO Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC).

Between 2013-2020, the UAWC has received approximately $20 million.

In 2017, both received a pass from the Dutch Representation in Ramallah with which they could identify themselves as “employees of a partner organization of the Dutch representation.”

The UAWC was led by Samer Arabid who oversaw its accounts. Arabid led the PFLP terror cell which murdered Rina Schnerb and injured her brother and father in a spring near Dolev in August.

Farraj has been charged with ordering the bombing of the Israeli family. He is a senior PFLP member who has been imprisoned several times in the past for his involvement in promoting military terrorist activity.

After their arrest in 2019, UAWC terminated their employment and stopped the salary payments, Blok and Kaag wrote to the Tweede Kamer, the Dutch parliament. However, the cabinet only decided this month to temporarily stop granting subsidies to UAWC.

An investigation into the circumstances has been launched.

PFLP-Terror-Cell-696x479.jpeg

(Comment)

This is the same organization heading the University of Birzeit:

What I find outrageous is that collectively, we in the west and elsewhere share some collective responsibility as enablers and supporters of these kinds of Islamic terrorist attacks.

It’s a difficult truth to confront but we have known for decades that our western welfare dollars showered on UNRWA and various Islamic charities has been used to finance Islamic terrorism.

Arab terror suspects involved in the August 2019 bomb attack that killed 17-year-old Rina Shnerb were paid from Dutch taxes, Minister of Foreign Affairs Stef Blok and Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Sigrid Kaag admitted to the Dutch House of Representatives on Monday.

The two terrorists are Abdul Razaq Farraj and Samer Arabid, members of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terror organization

Until their arrest by Israel at the end of 2019, the two terrorists worked for the Dutch-funded NGO Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC).

Between 2013-2020, the UAWC has received approximately $20 million.

In 2017, both received a pass from the Dutch Representation in Ramallah with which they could identify themselves as “employees of a partner organization of the Dutch representation.”

The UAWC was led by Samer Arabid who oversaw its accounts. Arabid led the PFLP terror cell which murdered Rina Schnerb and injured her brother and father in a spring near Dolev in August.

Farraj has been charged with ordering the bombing of the Israeli family. He is a senior PFLP member who has been imprisoned several times in the past for his involvement in promoting military terrorist activity.

After their arrest in 2019, UAWC terminated their employment and stopped the salary payments, Blok and Kaag wrote to the Tweede Kamer, the Dutch parliament. However, the cabinet only decided this month to temporarily stop granting subsidies to UAWC.

An investigation into the circumstances has been launched.

PFLP-Terror-Cell-696x479.jpeg

(Comment)

This is the same organization heading the University of Birzeit:

What I find outrageous is that collectively, we in the west and elsewhere share some collective responsibility as enablers and supporters of these kinds of Islamic terrorist attacks.

It’s a difficult truth to confront but we have known for decades that our western welfare dollars showered on UNRWA and various Islamic charities has been used to finance Islamic terrorism.

The EU also builds settlements in Judea and Western Sahara,
and puts signs in broad daylight for everyone to see, just like that.

But we won't hear about that in the news,
because supposedly the biggest crime is Jews building in Judea...

Dutch officials pictured with terrorist involved in 17-year-old's death

The commander of the PFLP terror cell that prepared and detonated the bomb was Samer Arbid, an accountant for UAWC at the time of his 2019 arrest.

Dutch civil servants took a picture with one of the terrorists charged with killing 17-year-old Rina Schnerb, The Jerusalem Post has learned, despite their government’s denial that they knew of any connection between organizations they fund and terrorist groups.

The photograph from 2017, which can be found on the Netherlands Representative Office in Ramallah’s Facebook page, features Dutch officials, including Head of Cooperation in Ramallah Henny de Vries, and leaders of the Palestinian-run organization Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC), to which the Dutch representative in Ramallah pledged nearly $20 million in 2013-2021.

Among the UAWC officials in the photo, though not named in the Facebook post, is Abdul Razeq Farraj, the NGO’s Finance and Administration director and who was indicted in October 2019 on four counts, including aiding an attempt to cause death in the terrorist attack on the Shnerb family that year and holding a position in a terrorist organization. According to the indictment, Farraj recruited for the People’s Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and knew about attacks carried out by the cell, as well as details of its weapons and explosives.
2nd from the R is Abdul Razeq Farraj, indicted in 2019 for aiding in the terrorist attack on the Shnerb family, killing a 17-year-old. On the far R is Ubai Aboudi, a recruiter for the terrorist group PFLP, who was sentenced to a year in prison in June 2020.
EdlzNyMX0AEAhWc

This week, the NRO and the Union of Agricultural Work Committees UAWC signed an USD 11,250,000 agreement to implement...
Posted by Netherlands Representative Office in Ramallah on Thursday, February 2, 2017
Palestinain terrorists killed Shnerb on August 23, 2019, in a bombing attack at a spring near Dolev, injuring her father Rabbi Eitan Shnerb and her brother Dvir as well.

The commander of the PFLP terror cell that prepared and detonated the bomb was Samer Arbid, an accountant for UAWC at the time of his 2019 arrest.

Dutch civil servants took a picture with one of the terrorists charged with killing 17-year-old Rina Schnerb, The Jerusalem Post has learned, despite their government’s denial that they knew of any connection between organizations they fund and terrorist groups.

The photograph from 2017, which can be found on the Netherlands Representative Office in Ramallah’s Facebook page, features Dutch officials, including Head of Cooperation in Ramallah Henny de Vries, and leaders of the Palestinian-run organization Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC), to which the Dutch representative in Ramallah pledged nearly $20 million in 2013-2021.

Among the UAWC officials in the photo, though not named in the Facebook post, is Abdul Razeq Farraj, the NGO’s Finance and Administration director and who was indicted in October 2019 on four counts, including aiding an attempt to cause death in the terrorist attack on the Shnerb family that year and holding a position in a terrorist organization. According to the indictment, Farraj recruited for the People’s Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and knew about attacks carried out by the cell, as well as details of its weapons and explosives.
2nd from the R is Abdul Razeq Farraj, indicted in 2019 for aiding in the terrorist attack on the Shnerb family, killing a 17-year-old. On the far R is Ubai Aboudi, a recruiter for the terrorist group PFLP, who was sentenced to a year in prison in June 2020.
EdlzNyMX0AEAhWc

This week, the NRO and the Union of Agricultural Work Committees UAWC signed an USD 11,250,000 agreement to implement...
Posted by Netherlands Representative Office in Ramallah on Thursday, February 2, 2017
Palestinain terrorists killed Shnerb on August 23, 2019, in a bombing attack at a spring near Dolev, injuring her father Rabbi Eitan Shnerb and her brother Dvir as well.

these people convince themselves that these poor oppressed people are just like them and try to work with them, and they end up supporting terrorism, with their money.

they are stupid and naive at best.

EdlzNyMX0AEAhWc

these people convince themselves that these poor oppressed people are just like them and try to work with them, and they end up supporting terrorism, with their money.

they are stupid and naive at best.
They support terrorism against us because they hate us,
and cave to terrorism inside their own countries because they're traitors.

Suggest watch Zvi Yehezkeli's documentary.

Last edited:
Dutch Foreign Trade Minister admits Israeli groups were correct, freezes funding to a Palestinian NGO that paid the salaries of Jewish teen’s killers.

It took the Dutch government seven years to acknowledge they had been funding a Palestinian group that paid salaries to two terrorists convicted of murdering an Israeli teenager last year, the head of a Jerusalem-based watchdog organization said Wednesday.

NGO Monitor had been ringing the alarm bell about the connections between a Palestinian group called the Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) and the Palestinian terror group, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP).

Forced to answer questions about the UAWC in Holland’s parliament, Dutch Foreign Trade Minister Sirgrid Kaag on Tuesday admitted that Holland had provided tens of millions of Euros in funding to the group, despite being repeatedly informed about its connection to terrorism.

“A small group of Netherlands government officials directed €20 million to this terror-linked Palestinian “agriculture” NGO in the past 7 years. All documented by @NGOmonitor,” the organization’s founder Gerald Steinberg tweeted.

Last year, two employees of the UAWC were arrested and charged for their roles in the bombing attack that killed 17-year-old Rina Shnerb and wounded her father and brother. Both were found to be members of the PFLP, which is on the list of EU-recognized terror organizations.

Faced with the repeated evidence, Kaag finally ordered the suspension of financial support for the alleged Palestinian “aid” organization.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back