Holland Admits it Paid 2 Terrorists Responsible for Murder of Israeli Teen

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Arab terror suspects involved in the August 2019 bomb attack that killed 17-year-old Rina Shnerb were paid from Dutch taxes, Minister of Foreign Affairs Stef Blok and Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Sigrid Kaag admitted to the Dutch House of Representatives on Monday.

The two terrorists are Abdul Razaq Farraj and Samer Arabid, members of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terror organization

Until their arrest by Israel at the end of 2019, the two terrorists worked for the Dutch-funded NGO Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC).

Between 2013-2020, the UAWC has received approximately $20 million.

In 2017, both received a pass from the Dutch Representation in Ramallah with which they could identify themselves as “employees of a partner organization of the Dutch representation.”

The UAWC was led by Samer Arabid who oversaw its accounts. Arabid led the PFLP terror cell which murdered Rina Schnerb and injured her brother and father in a spring near Dolev in August.

Farraj has been charged with ordering the bombing of the Israeli family. He is a senior PFLP member who has been imprisoned several times in the past for his involvement in promoting military terrorist activity.

After their arrest in 2019, UAWC terminated their employment and stopped the salary payments, Blok and Kaag wrote to the Tweede Kamer, the Dutch parliament. However, the cabinet only decided this month to temporarily stop granting subsidies to UAWC.

An investigation into the circumstances has been launched.

PFLP-Terror-Cell-696x479.jpeg

(Comment)

This is the same organization heading the University of Birzeit:

When other countries do it they are funding "terrorists". When we do it we are funding "freedom fighters".

When other countries do it they are funding "terrorists". When we do it we are funding "freedom fighters".
You mean when liberals in America fund terrorists you call it a good thing

such as obama giving billions to iran

these 'liberals'?

000_OS5LJ.jpg

Last edited:

your inability to distinguish between terrorists and guerrillas, is noted.

Probably your anti-americanism is interfering with your ability to think rationally.

say, have you stopped making dog fight videos yet?

Probably your anti-americanism is interfering with your ability to think rationally.

We didn't fund OBL?

We didn't fund OBL?

nope. that is your anti-americanism messing with your thinking.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly did.

Osama Bin Laden: How the U.S. helped midwife a terrorist – Center for Public Integrity

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d
Osama Bin Laden: How the U.S. helped midwife a terrorist – Center for Public Integrity

your own link states that bin laden was not receiving money , he was bringing in money.

it is also worht noting that at the time, the afghan mujhaheen, were not waging a terror campaign, but a military guerrilla campaign.

so, you're wrong twice.

it is also worth noting, that everytime you ignore my question about your dog fight videos, you are admitting that your previous point about refusing to answer a simple question, was utter bullshit and you know it.

if i recall correct, three times now, you have "refused to answer a simple question". that admitting that your defense of your "simple question" was you being dishonest.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

your own link states that bin laden was not receiving money , he was bringing in money.

it is also worht noting that at the time, the afghan mujhaheen, were not waging a terror campaign, but a military guerrilla campaign.

so, you're wrong twice.

it is also worth noting, that everytime you ignore my question about your dog fight videos, you are admitting that your previous point about refusing to answer a simple question, was utter bullshit and you know it.

if i recall correct, three times now, you have "refused to answer a simple question". that admitting that your defense of your "simple question" was you being dishonest.

We call it "terror" when others do it. We call it something else when we do it.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

yeah, you said that. i pointed out that there is a real difference between terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

if you want to defend your position, you have to explain why you think i am wrong, or demonstrate that that is not what we do.

just reasserting your position, is a logical fallacy and a form of propaganda.

using such tactics, is what you do, when you know you are lying.

speaking of lying, have you stopped making dog fight videos yet? (simple question number 4)

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

yeah, you said that. i pointed out that there is a real difference between terrorism and guerrilla warfare.

The problem is, we don't know one from the other. We arm the very people who then use those same arms against us. How would you label these people?

if you want to defend your position, you have to explain why you think i am wrong, or demonstrate that that is not what we do.

speaking of lying, have you stopped making dog fight videos yet? (simple question number 4)

We haven't armed people who then turned those arms on us? That didn't happen in Syria recently?

Arab terror suspects involved in the August 2019 bomb attack that killed 17-year-old Rina Shnerb were paid from Dutch taxes, Minister of Foreign Affairs Stef Blok and Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Sigrid Kaag admitted to the Dutch House of Representatives on Monday.

The two terrorists are Abdul Razaq Farraj and Samer Arabid, members of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terror organization

Until their arrest by Israel at the end of 2019, the two terrorists worked for the Dutch-funded NGO Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC).

Between 2013-2020, the UAWC has received approximately $20 million.

In 2017, both received a pass from the Dutch Representation in Ramallah with which they could identify themselves as “employees of a partner organization of the Dutch representation.”

The UAWC was led by Samer Arabid who oversaw its accounts. Arabid led the PFLP terror cell which murdered Rina Schnerb and injured her brother and father in a spring near Dolev in August.

Farraj has been charged with ordering the bombing of the Israeli family. He is a senior PFLP member who has been imprisoned several times in the past for his involvement in promoting military terrorist activity.

After their arrest in 2019, UAWC terminated their employment and stopped the salary payments, Blok and Kaag wrote to the Tweede Kamer, the Dutch parliament. However, the cabinet only decided this month to temporarily stop granting subsidies to UAWC.

An investigation into the circumstances has been launched.

PFLP-Terror-Cell-696x479.jpeg

(Comment)

This is the same organization heading the University of Birzeit:

Jesus man, you should work for the MSM. This thread title is a clickbait masterpiece.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

The problem is, we don't know one from the other. We arm the very people who then use those same arms against us. How would you label these people?

We haven't armed people who then turned those arms on us? That didn't happen in Syria recently?

Having a former ally turn on you, is not terrorism.

seriously. words have actual meanings. terrorism is the use of terror, generally though random acts of murder committed against soft targets to force a political goal.

guerrilla warfare is small units of soldiers wages irregular warfare against a military force to defeat them militarily.

bombing a school, terrorism. launching an armed attack on a police station, guerrilla warfare.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

seriously. words have actual meanings. terrorism is the use of terror, generally though random acts of murder committed against soft targets to force a political goal.

guerrilla warfare is small units of soldiers wages irregular warfare against a military force to defeat them militarily.

bombing a school, terrorism. launching an armed attack on a police station, guerrilla warfare.

We have no clue who we arm most of the time.

It's not just about us and them.

When you're funding a military force engaged in warfare with another military force, it's generally understood that you're funding fighters.

When you're funding people who use physical violence against random civilians with the aim of leveraging widespread terror to achieve geopolitical ends, that's funding terrorists.

I'm not saying that war doesn't kill civilians, and I'm not trying to imply that the US has never provided aid to groups that engaged in outright terrorism far beyond what could be viewed as a collateral loss of life due to military combat, but for fuck's sakes, let's not just let all of our terms bleed into each other. It's not just that a homogenized primate language of mush-mouthed meaninglessness would be offensive to every fiber of my sensibilities, it's also that melting English into such a monstrosity renders the meaning of our laws ever more malleable, leaving us ever more vulnerable to the sorta manipulative tyrants that would word-game themselves into positions of totalitarian authority.

Please, stop shitting on the defining boundaries between terms every time it's politically convenient. Language is more than just a tool for owning the right.

It's not just about us and them.

When you're funding a military force engaged in warfare with another military force, it's generally understood that you're funding fighters.

When you're funding people who use physical violence against random civilians with the aim of leveraging widespread terror to achieve geopolitical ends, that's funding terrorists.

We do that. We simply lie and say we didn't intend to. When you drop a bomb on a house you know you are killing civilians.

I'm not saying that war doesn't kill civilians, and I'm not trying to imply that the US has never provided aid to groups that engaged in outright terrorism far beyond what could be viewed as a collateral loss of life due to military combat, but for fuck's sakes, let's not just let all of our terms bleed into each other. It's not just that a homogenized primate language of mush-mouthed meaninglessness would be offensive to every fiber of my sensibilities, it's also that melting English into such a monstrosity renders the meaning of our laws ever more malleable, leaving us ever more vulnerable to the sorta manipulative tyrants that would word-game themselves into positions of totalitarian authority.

Please, stop shitting on the defining boundaries between terms every time it's politically convenient. Language is more than just a tool for owning the right.

I'm being specific. I'm not the one twisting terms for some "Patriotic" cause.

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

so, to be clear, you are dropping that line of bs about "when they do it, it's terrorism, when we do it it's, freedom fighters"?

cause i don't respect Wallys.

1595432018510.png

We didn't fund OBL?

LOL, we most certainly d

so, you're wrong twice.

so, to be clear, you are dropping that line of bs about "when they do it, it's terrorism, when we do it it's, freedom fighters"?

cause i don't respect Wallys.

No. I've said nothing to change what I said.

Forum List

Back