C) more murders?

Take your time, Cletus...

Stupid leftists think laws stop bad people from doing bad things
Because that is true, they do. If murder were legal, would there be:

A) fewer murders
B) exactly the same number of murders
C) more murders?

There is a reason why almost all violent crime in this country is done by repeat offenders… We have no criminal control

A) fewer murders
C) more murders?

There is a reason why almost all violent crime in this country is done by repeat offenders… We have no criminal control
Of course, that is stupid, and we are and will remain a nation of laws.

A) fewer murders
C) more murders?

If we were to execute all the violent criminals… The drop in crime would be amazing

A) fewer murders
C) more murders?

If we were to execute all the violent criminals… The drop in crime would be amazing
If we were to carpet bomb every cracker trailer park, the drop in crime would be amazing.

See, anyone can say dumb things. It's easy!

So obviously he feels voting for Dims will be the answer to ending gun violence.
No,and what a foolish takeaway. Nobody is under the delusion that all gin vilence will ever end. Just that we can dampen it and ameliorate the damage it does.

Just that we can dampen it and ameliorate the damage it does.

What percentage would you like to see it go down to?
No idea, but thanks for asking! What percentage would you like to see it go up to?
Lets see...

currently, 3,200.000.000 are responsible for about 32,000 deaths annually...

Sounds like it's already less than 1%.

Why do you ask what percentage I want it to go up to?

you planning a war?

A) fewer murders
C) more murders?

If we were to carpet bomb every cracker trailer park, the drop in crime would be amazing.

See, anyone can say dumb things. It's easy!

you excel at it

So obviously he feels voting for Dims will be the answer to ending gun violence.
No,and what a foolish takeaway. Nobody is under the delusion that all gin vilence will ever end. Just that we can dampen it and ameliorate the damage it does.

No idea, but thanks for asking! What percentage would you like to see it go up to?
Lets see...

you planning a war?
Because it was a dumb question meant to facetiously highlight your dumb question. You really couldn't puzzle that out? Geesh...

A) fewer murders
C) more murders?

Alright Goober, is the reason there aren’t more murders than there are now because of laws or because most people just aren’t into murder?

Take away emotional triggers, how many ordinarily rational people would commit murder other than those that would do so regardless of any law?

Lets see...

you planning a war?
Because it was a dumb question meant to facetiously highlight your dumb question. You really couldn't puzzle that out? Geesh...

in other words, you're trolling

in other words, you're trolling
Then that would mean you are, also.

No, I think I have made points... while you have just played the role of the troll attack poodle, in your own thread.

No, I think I have made points...

Unless you're trying for an insanity deal, you've made no points.

I asked what percentage of deaths by firearm you would like to see the current stat go down to..

and you started trolling.

I wonder why the synagogue shooter did not use full automatic weapons? Or hand grenades? Or Sarin gas?

I wonder why the failed mail bomber didn't just use C4 and military-grade detonators, on military grade timers?

Why didn't the Aurora shooter use fully automatic weapons? He admitted he put together the deadliest arsenal he could.

Why do gang members pay exorbitant prices for guns, and then penalize their members for losing them?

Why do we deny felons gun ownership, even the nonviolent felons?

Why did the Vegas shooter use a bump stock, instead of a fully automatic weapon?

gee, I guess these are all impenetrable mysteries...

Of course, I have, and you are too big an intellectual sissy to address them.

You can start with the multiple choice question I posed.
I asked what percentage of deaths by firearm you would like to see the current stat go down to..
And I directly answered in the first words of my response: "No idea".... so you are kind of embarrassing yourself, dude. I answered your question directly, you sissy out and avod mine.

It's all there for everyone to see.

Of course, I have, and you are too big an intellectual sissy to address them.

You can start with the multiple choice question I posed.
And I directly answered in the first words of my response: "No idea".... so you are kind of embarrassing yourself, dude. I answered your question directly, you sissy out and avod mine.

It's all there for everyone to see.

and you responded by asking what percentage I'd like to see it increase to....

a sign of insanity

and you responded by asking what percentage I'd like to see it increase to....
Right, after directly answering your stupid question, even though it deserved no serious consideration, as it was a non-serious, troll question. And I was met with the predictable result... another sissy little bully who throws a little fit the moment anyone DARES treat him the way he treats others.

Why do we have speed limits? People speed anyway.... right?

Why even have roads? If people want to drive across your front lawn, then they will. Stupid roads.

Why do we have health and safety regulations? If a chef wants to pick his butthole then knead the dough, he will.

Stupid laws. I just don't get it!

EDIT: mod trolls own thread, bans others from it for trolling... yep, it's USMB!

Please Vote

Discussion is Welcome

No one is showing up to ban guns.

What people are showing up for is to get proper safety laws for guns. Laws that help to prevent crazy people from getting a gun to kill people.

People can't even go to a yoga class or to work or to their place of worship without worrying that they. will be mowed down by a crazy person with a gun.

Just because people want proper safety laws for guns doesn't mean people want to ban them.

Stop lying.
Universal background checks is dog whistle for, firearm confiscation
Paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease and your confiscation talk should make you ineligible to be playing with guns. I would only confiscate from you looney toons.

Forum List

Back