Hmmmmm...

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Donald Trump is in the high risk age group for coronavirus. He is also morbidly obese, which doesn't help. If he gets the bug, he could die.

A couple weeks ago, Trump put his vice president in charge of stopping the pandemic, and the next thing you know Trump has been set up with three people who have been exposed to the virus, or actually have the virus!

pence-with-trump.jpg

Mr. President, I would like to bring Tom Hanks in for a photo op with you.

:1peleas:

Donald Trump is in the high risk age group for coronavirus. He is also morbidly obese, which doesn't help. If he gets the bug, he could die.

A couple weeks ago, Trump put his vice president in charge of stopping the pandemic, and the next thing you know Trump is being set up with people who have been exposed to the virus, or actually have the virus!

pence-with-trump.jpg

Trump needs to declare martial law and suspend the Election until Corona is as eradicated as smallpox, existing only in freezers at the CDC and in Moscow

( from 2017)
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

A couple weeks ago, Trump put his vice president in charge of stopping the pandemic, and the next thing you know Trump is being set up with people who have been exposed to the virus, or actually have the virus!

pence-with-trump.jpg

Trump needs to declare martial law and suspend the Election until Corona is as eradicated as smallpox, existing only in freezers at the CDC and in Moscow

He is possibly going to do domestic lock downs

President Trump to Hold Coronavirus Press Conference at 3 P.M. EDT

A couple weeks ago, Trump put his vice president in charge of stopping the pandemic, and the next thing you know Trump has been set up with three people who have been exposed to the virus, or actually have the virus!

pence-with-trump.jpg

I think you will be spending an Eternity in Hell for the Evil you do every day. Like in the Lowest Level.

It's amazing when a pandemic hits and we are in a crisis situation Democrats reveal themselves to be the ignorant, sub-humans they are.

It's amazing when a pandemic hits and we are in a crisis situation Democrats reveal themselves to be the ignorant, sub-humans they are.
Well it's interesting to me that in Italy people are venting their frustrations on the police. Imo Americans are even more resistant to any govt restrictions on their travel of everyday life choices. Fauci and others advocated early and thorough testing of millions to determine who were carriers and where they lived. And they warned, a failure would lead to the Italian model, rather than the Chinese/SK model, where smaller containment areas can be isolated. Trump missed on that. So, possibly we are down to locking down entire states. Trump is an idiot who views his personal interests separately, as seen by his lobbying just yesterday for not shutting down UFC bouts and having 1500-2500 people in closed arenas. So, I really doubt Trump has the political stones for something unpopular … even if it is necessary.

Trump contracts corona virus, and makes full recovery over the weekend - while playing golf in Florida.

stand by -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well it's interesting to me that in Italy people are venting their frustrations on the police. Imo Americans are even more resistant to any govt restrictions on their travel of everyday life choices. Fauci and others advocated early and thorough testing of millions to determine who were carriers and where they lived. And they warned, a failure would lead to the Italian model, rather than the Chinese/SK model, where smaller containment areas can be isolated. Trump missed on that. So, possibly we are down to locking down entire states. Trump is an idiot who views his personal interests separately, as seen by his lobbying just yesterday for not shutting down UFC bouts and having 1500-2500 people in closed arenas. So, I really doubt Trump has the political stones for something unpopular … even if it is necessary.

How's them boots taste?

How's them boots taste?
I don't know. Tell me, punk

Forum List

Back