Hmmm...how was an Orthodox priest shot in France...they have gun control, right?

Somebody in America overdosed on heroin. But isn't heroin illegal in America?

This is literally EVERY 2aguy thread.

I'm not the one saying gun control works...you morons are....

Somebody in the UK got raped today. But isn't rape illegal in the UK? -2aguy thread

I'm pro 2nd amendment. Your threads are just redundant, and retarded.

Says a moron like you....

Let's test your 2nd Amendment beliefs....

Do you support magazine bans?

Do you support banning AR-15 rifles?

Do you support licensing and registering guns and gun owners?

Do you support Red Flag Laws?

Do you support mandatory training as a condition for owning a gun?

Do you believe in concealed carry? Open Carry?

Do you ever use the phrase "Common Sense Gun Control?"

Somebody in the UK got raped today. But isn't rape illegal in the UK? -2aguy thread

I don't believe the British sit there and crow about how effective their anti-rape laws are......while they constantly crow about their gun control laws.

And more, our anti-gun extremists use Britain, France and Europe to justify their anti-gun stupidity.....you twit.

I believe you should be able to own a grenade if you want to. I believe you should be able to own a bazooka if you want to. My 2nd amendment beliefs are to the far right.

Your threads are just the same illogical retardisms over and over again.

Somebody did something illegal. But isn't that illegal?

Give it a rest, dummy.

I believe you should be able to own a grenade if you want to. I believe you should be able to own a bazooka if you want to. My 2nd amendment beliefs are to the far right.

Your threads are just the same illogical retardisms over and over again.

Somebody did something illegal. But isn't that illegal?

Give it a rest, dummy.

Well....you moron....guns are illegal....British criminals get all the guns they want or need...so gun control is a failure...no matter which country implements it. Cutting down every argument of the gun control movement is important, and this is one of their arguments...you twit. So go on you merry fucking way, and I will keep posting the truth.

A priest was shot twice...in gun controlled France......

What has this to do with laws for gun control, which the USA needs very urgent?

In this case a terrorist used a sawed-off scattergun to murder a priest of the orthodox church, who locked the door of his church. Islamists - such as the Turkish president Erdogan - and Islamistic "protests" in Pakistan and Bangla Desh - are main reasons for such deeds.

I guess the caricature "Mohammeds head is a bomb" shows this problem in a very nice way. Islamists try to make exactly this out of Mohammed - and they are often successful in doing so. Here we see again an exploding head of Mohammed and the self-destruction of all Muslims, who don't fight against Islamism, until they will be victims on their own.

Last edited:
... I'm pro 2nd amendment. ...

Naive question, because truth is sometimes just simple naive: You are for the right of US-Americans to shoot down black slaves and Red Indians whenever "Americans" have the feeling to be threatened from the crimes, they were doing on their own? ...

Naive question, because truth is sometimes just simple naive: You are for the right of US-Americans to shoot down black slaves and Red Indians whenever "Americans" have the feeling to be threatened from the crimes, they were doing on their own? ...

How threatening are the red Indians?

Why do you think exists this what you call "the second ammandement" if not on reason of a genocide of the US-Americans on Red Indians and on reason to defend slavery? 18th century, 19th century, 20th century and now is the 3rd millenum ... and much more idiotic is now this attack on France, because Islamists - which the USA produced in masses - terrorize France.

How threatening are the red Indians?

Why do you think exists this what you call "the second ammandement" if not on reason of a genocide of the US-Americans on Red Indians and on reason to defend slavery? 18th century, 19th century, 20th century and now is the 3rd millenum ... and much more idiotic is now this attack on France, because Islamists - which the USA produced in masses - terrorize France.

You really, really don't know what you are talking about.........

Every country on the planet has gun control.

As do we....and it doesn't stop criminals from getting and using guns, not even in Europe...where the preferred weapon of criminals is the fully automatic military rifle....something our criminals in the U.S. don't use. Also, the criminals in Europe like to throw grenades at each other...our criminals don't do that here........different cultures, different types of criminal violence levels...

Every country on the planet has gun control.

As do we....and it doesn't stop criminals from getting and using guns, not even in Europe...where the preferred weapon of criminals is the fully automatic military rifle....something our criminals in the U.S. don't use. Also, the criminals in Europe like to throw grenades at each other...our criminals don't do that here........different cultures, different types of criminal violence levels...

Rules, laws and regulations do not stop or eliminate a problem, never have and never will, they're implemented to reduce incidents.

This applies to rules, laws and regulations in all aspects of society.

Forum List

Back