Hispanic, Asian vote shifted sharply to the right in 2020 presidential election

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
New study of voting patterns throws Democrats for a loop.

resident Trump said throughout the campaign that the Democratic Party took African-Americans, Hispanics and Asians for granted, and the message apparently got through to the increasingly powerful voting blocs.

Detailed voter analysis by The New York Times released last week shows a massive influx of votes for Trump from the blocs. While Democrat Joe Biden still got the majority of votes from the groups, in cities like Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Miami and Philadelphia huge swaths of the groups voted Republican.

"The red shifts, along with a wave of blue shifts in Republican and white areas, have scrambled the conventional wisdom of American politics and could presage a new electoral calculus for the parties," the Times wrote.

The findings were stunning, and no doubt have thrown the Democratic Party for a loop. Before the 2024 election, Democrats will need to figure out if Trump was the key, or if rank-and-file Democrats really are getting fed up.

Keep reading

Not that your vote matters anymore....but more and more people from all walks of life are jumping on the fuck the progressives and government bandwagon...

Since Asians were officially declared privileged White folk I don't think they should of been included here ....right progs ?

I've been saying all along that hispanics are voting RED.
I was raised in the valley here in Cali. I know A LOT of hispanics. Fillipinos too. Every one of them said they voted for Trump and supported the wall. Why? Because they did it the way it was done long ago..they did what needed done LEGALLY, and do not appreciate sneaking in and bypassing what they busted ass to do.

So it's no surprise to me.

I've been saying all along that hispanics are voting RED.
I was raised in the valley here in Cali. I know A LOT of hispanics. Fillipinos too. Every one of them said they voted for Trump and supported the wall. Why? Because they did it the way it was done long ago..they did what needed done LEGALLY, and do not appreciate sneaking in and bypassing what they busted ass to do.

So it's no surprise to me.
Absolutely....people who struggled to come here the right way ....its practically spitting in thier faces when the progs and other assorted lefty white trash champion illegal aliens

Legal Hispanics are the most loyal traditional family values culture more than white people Very religious and conservative. Don't know a lot about Chinese people I haven't experienced that culture but my boyfriend knows some Chinese. They are fun is my understanding. Oh yeah and very kind.

resident Trump said throughout the campaign that the Democratic Party took African-Americans, Hispanics and Asians for granted, and the message apparently got through to the increasingly powerful voting blocs.

Detailed voter analysis by The New York Times released last week shows a massive influx of votes for Trump from the blocs. While Democrat Joe Biden still got the majority of votes from the groups, in cities like Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Miami and Philadelphia huge swaths of the groups voted Republican.

"The red shifts, along with a wave of blue shifts in Republican and white areas, have scrambled the conventional wisdom of American politics and could presage a new electoral calculus for the parties," the Times wrote.

The findings were stunning, and no doubt have thrown the Democratic Party for a loop. Before the 2024 election, Democrats will need to figure out if Trump was the key, or if rank-and-file Democrats really are getting fed up.

Keep reading

Not that your vote matters anymore....but more and more people from all walks of life are jumping on the fuck the progressives and government bandwagon...

Since Asians were officially declared privileged White folk I don't think they should of been included here ....right progs ?

Who still thinks "Hispanics" or "Asians" vote as a bloc? That's kind of stupid.

Do "Anglophones" vote as a bloc?

Keep reading

And yet you still lost.

Keep reading

Only the orange ones.

Keep reading

Do you see any homeless asians or hispanics? No. You don't. Why? Because they take care of their own. And they vote the same as their own. Whole different culture. So I guess I'm stupid to you for thinking yes...they vote as a bloc.

Keep reading

Do you see any homeless asians or hispanics? No. You don't. Why? Because they take care of their own. And they vote the same as their own. Whole different culture. So I guess I'm stupid to you for thinking yes...they vote as a bloc.

"Culture" cannot be defined by a race or a language dear. That's what the premise of this OP article thinks it's doing.

I don't look for, or fashion sweeping generalizations about, what "Asians" or "Hispanics" are supposed to "all" have in common, other than deriving from Asia or speaking Spanish. To suggest that "everybody" of either one is going to "vote the same as their own" simply because their roots are from the same continent or because they speak the same language, just has no basis.

Keep reading

More proof he didnt lose

Keep reading

The tendency to support people who would enjoy ordering our execution is a historically human flaw

Keep reading

Democrats .....cause you ain't black

Wow is cnn and the nytimes gonna be disappointed in you lol

Keep reading

Actually thiers whole public housing project buildings full of Chinese in lower Manhattan

Keep reading

Actually thiers whole public housing project buildings full of Chinese in lower Manhattan
Which means they stick together, as do hispanics.

Keep reading

I know what you're saying White people used to do that to
Not when it comes to housing projects ...government Bureaucrats separate people by race

Theirs many a middle class and wealthy Orientals all over the US
Also you had waves of illegal Chinese coming ashore on every coast in the USA during the late 80s and 90s

Thiers a famous picture of I think it was rockaway Beach where nypd is plucking em out of the water...not exactly the cream of the crop coming ashore

Keep reading

No way in hell that Biden could have won the election without the miniorities supporting him more than they did Obama---so it is obvious that Joe cheated.

At this point...the whole thing of this election is summed up thusly:

1609302647144.png

:laugh:

Keep reading

SMH

Keep reading

SMH
1609304660501.png

Forum List

Back