Hiring Bolton a betrayal to trump base

I support the Bolton hiring

-Geaux

Of course you do, Trump did it, you support it. Nobody expected a single thing different from you. I am sure you will be sitting in your basement cheering the war when we invade Iran or NK or both.

And when we don't?

-Geaux

And when we don't we will not lose thousands more service members for the sake of the ego of the CIC. We will not waste another 10 trillion dollars on a country that is not an actual threat to our nation. We will not lose even more allies and become a piranha on the world stage.

But I am sure that you are already signed up and in combat boots ready to backup your big talk....right?

And when we don't it will once again prove President's Trump's skills at diplomacy

-Geaux

So, if we do not invade sovereign nations that are not a threat to us, that is an example of diplomacy? Well, if you say so...:290968001256257790-final:

Tell us, who is the one that determines the 'threat'?

-Geaux

I support the Bolton hiring

-Geaux

Of course you do, Trump did it, you support it. Nobody expected a single thing different from you. I am sure you will be sitting in your basement cheering the war when we invade Iran or NK or both.

And when we don't?

-Geaux

And when we don't we will not lose thousands more service members for the sake of the ego of the CIC. We will not waste another 10 trillion dollars on a country that is not an actual threat to our nation. We will not lose even more allies and become a piranha on the world stage.

But I am sure that you are already signed up and in combat boots ready to backup your big talk....right?

And when we don't it will once again prove President's Trump's skill at diplomacy

-Geaux

I’m sorry — do what now?

Bolton was the obvious pick, a fellow loose cannon who is capable of saying or doing anything at any given time.

Too bad Yosemite Sam isn't real. He'd make a fine Secretary of Defense.

Come to think of it, maybe he'll be nominated anyway.

latest

Bolton was the obvious pick, a fellow loose cannon who is capable of saying or doing anything at any given time.

Too bad Yosemite Sam isn't real. He'd make a fine Secretary of Defense.

Come to think of it, maybe he'll be nominated anyway.

latest

In the interest of “Make love, not war,” I nominate Pepe LePew.

i think that The Trump may just be getting used to things and becoming more assertive after watching how things work and studying his people . Maybe its time that The Trump puts in his own people that share his goals .
Trump did put his own people in the Whitehouse but most of them couldn`t get security clearance. Working for Trump is a career ender and that`s why qualified people are staying away.

And when we don't?

-Geaux

And when we don't it will once again prove President's Trump's skills at diplomacy

-Geaux

So, if we do not invade sovereign nations that are not a threat to us, that is an example of diplomacy? Well, if you say so...:290968001256257790-final:

-Geaux

Hopefully someone with a brain, but that is looking increasingly less likely.

Bolton tried to get Bush to attack Cuba because of their made up WMDs. I have less faith in Trump than I did in Bush II.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's amazing how Trump haters think they know how Trump supporters feel about his decisions.

It is easy to know how Trump zealots feel about this...Trump did it, Trump can do nothing wrong, Trump is your savior, thus this is the best decision in the long history of decisions.
Spoken like a true anti Trump zealot.

And when we don't?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Hopefully someone with a brain, but that is looking increasingly less likely.

Bolton tried to get Bush to attack Cuba because of their made up WMDs. I have less faith in Trump than I did in Bush II.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com[/QUOTEbush could not even get Republicans to vote for Bolton. He had to do a recess appointment. That is how bad he is.

It's amazing how Trump haters think they know how Trump supporters feel about his decisions.

It is easy to know how Trump zealots feel about this...Trump did it, Trump can do nothing wrong, Trump is your savior, thus this is the best decision in the long history of decisions.

I will wear that title with pride!!

Hiring John Bolton Would Be a Betrayal of Donald Trump's Base

Yup...another slap in the face to his base. He will now have China buying agricultural needs from other countries and he will also be leaning on Bolton to start a war.

You trump voters bent over and took one in the rear...how does it feel now?

Leave it to you to get it wrong every time. Bolton's a GREAT choice and I'm thrilled he's aboard. But then I know you knew that too which is why you are trying to bad mouth him. The fact that you decry the man proves you think he'll be a roaring success for Trump! If you REALLY thought that Bolton was a betrayal to the Trump Base, you'd be celebrating his hire. Bolton is a totally no-nonsense guy who is going to do fantastic and the Great Trump Machine will just keep growing and getting stronger!

I’m sure you will zealots no matter what side they are on always see their behavior as noble.

Like I said in another thread...

I have no problem with Bolton!

If he is for peace....like Trump's base is

I am all for him!

NO WAR WITH IRAN ok?

NO WAR PERIOD.
Depends... Iran is a real problem. It's a real shame Obama gave billions of tax payer money to the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism.

Of course that is another RW lie. The money Iran received was money that was frozen. As part of the Iranian agreement... The money was released.

You people are HUGE liars. How do you sleep at night?

i think that Bolton and Trump are in tune in their dislike for the 'norks' and 'iranians' that need to be destroyed or at least forced to their knees . I also think that Bolton , The TRUMP and the new Pompeo all share the same goals TVInger .

That would be WW III
--------------------------------------------------------- ww 3 , MAYBE eh Jim , course unless The Trump has changed his mind the 'norks' will not be allowed to have nukes and that probably applies to the 'iranians' also JimH

Hate to break it to ya...the Norks have nukes....
Obummer screwed the pooch on that one.

Lying POS...

I’m sure you will zealots no matter what side they are on always see their behavior as noble.

You should know considering your unbridled zealotry for your savior Trump

Forum List

Back