Hillary's Collusion With Cuba

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Sessions should go after her and bill, keep the left busy...

HILLARY'S COLLUSION WITH CUBA
Will the FBI be investigating this?
March 29, 2017

Humberto Fontova
hillary_clinton_in_november_2014.jpg

Think Trump would boast about Russia’s Bolshoi Ballet performing at one of his campaign rallies?

Think the mainstream media might trumpet such an event as the Holy Grail, Golden Fleece and Smoking Gun of that ever-elusive “Russian collusion” with his campaign?

Think Comey’s FBI might “look into it?” Especially in view of the following:

“The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.”

And yet a major “get out the vote for Hillary” rally in Miami on Oct. 30th --and paid for by the Democrat Party-- featured Cuba’s (i.e. Castro’s) captive (literally!) musical duo called Gente De Zona. These Cuban “rappers” essentially function as the totalitarian Castro regime’s new musical ambassadors, much as the Buena Vista Social Club served in the past.

“If I were a U.S. citizen I'd vote for Obama for president!" squealed Raul Castro’s daughter Mariela Castro while on a visit to San Francisco in May 2012. Her visa for that visit, as revealed by Wikileaks, was personally pushed through by Hillary Clinton.

What a field day the Fake-Mews Media/Democrat axis could have if only Trump’s collusion with the “Alt-Right,” was even a fraction as patent as Clinton and Obama’s with the racist, homophobic, misogynistic, mass-murdering, terror-sponsoring Castroite-Left.

Hillary's Collusion with Cuba

March 29, 2017

Humberto Fontova

Think Trump would boast about Russia’s Bolshoi Ballet performing at one of his campaign rallies?

Think the mainstream media might trumpet such an event as the Holy Grail, Golden Fleece and Smoking Gun of that ever-elusive “Russian collusion” with his campaign?

“The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.”

And yet a major “get out the vote for Hillary” rally in Miami on Oct. 30th --and paid for by the Democrat Party-- featured Cuba’s (i.e. Castro’s) captive (literally!) musical duo called Gente De Zona. These Cuban “rappers” essentially function as the totalitarian Castro regime’s new musical ambassadors, much as the Buena Vista Social Club served in the past.

“If I were a U.S. citizen I'd vote for Obama for president!" squealed Raul Castro’s daughter Mariela Castro while on a visit to San Francisco in May 2012. Her visa for that visit, as revealed by Wikileaks, was personally pushed through by Hillary Clinton.

What a field day the Fake-Mews Media/Democrat axis could have if only Trump’s collusion with the “Alt-Right,” was even a fraction as patent as Clinton and Obama’s with the racist, homophobic, misogynistic, mass-murdering, terror-sponsoring Castroite-Left.

You know that's not the same as colluding with a foreign government to effect our election outcome. Not even close.

March 29, 2017

Humberto Fontova

The Clintons are the most repugnant of people, human shit bags that's for sure…

Forum List

Back