Hillary wins the popular vote

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

It means Hillary got more popular votes. That's what it means...
What it means is that there are 59,359,949 really stupid fucking people in this country that are going to get exactly what they deserve.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

What it means is that there are 59,359,949 really stupid fucking people in this country that are going to get exactly what they deserve.

You poor kid, it hurts, I know.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Not me. I''ll be just fine. It's idiots like you that are going to be hurting when the orange buffoon takes over. The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president. LOL.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Not me. I''ll be just fine. It's idiots like you that are going to be hurting when the orange buffoon takes over. The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president. LOL.

No shit. Even his family last night had a look on their faces like, "Oh wow. We weren't expecting this, is Donald sure he really wants to do this?"

Weird energy at Trump HQ last night.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Yeah, votes from millions of illegals who shouldnt have been voting in the first place. Your party got trounced, now shut up while we laugh at you. :laugh: :banana:

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

If only everyone were as "smart" as you ;)

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

I imagine that most Presidents woke up that first night and didn’t know what to do.
Give the man a chance.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..
BTW, sunshine.. that was all the doing of California and New York.
So now you're going to start carping about the electoral college, correct?
be careful what you wish for,
Because if the EC was truly accurate, the system should NOT be winner take all. the EC votes should be apportioned to each candidate based on the percentage of popular votes in a US House district OR by counties won by each candidate.
So....SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

had Gary Johnson not been on state ballots the point of this thread would have been moot.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president.

If it were me, I'd screw the First Lady.

Then I'd call Lynch and tell her to pack her bags

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

had Gary Johnson not been on state ballots the point of this thread would have been moot.

Correct, because Hillary would be president. Thanks Johnson voters, you helped elect Trump.

Let it go. khota. It's over.
For the next month these left wing loons will be crying in their beer and pissing themselves.
Looking down the road 4 years, the Democrat party has nothing in the way of viable candidates, at least that I can see. Therefore Trump could be a two term POTUS. If he wants the job for that long.

No shit. Even his family last night had a look on their faces like, "Oh wow. We weren't expecting this, is Donald sure he really wants to do this?"

Right

They had like a 100-1 chance of beating Hillary, (as reported continuously reported by dems here), and they pulled it off.

I'm positive they weren't expecting it.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

And that means nothing...

Right

They had like a 100-1 chance of beating Hillary, (as reported continuously reported by dems here), and they pulled it off.

I'm positive they weren't expecting it.

Dude, no one was expecting it. Even the right. The results caught them by surprise just as much as everyone else.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

She still has her confetti cannons...

She should go to Times Square and set them off
And leave it to others to clean up the mess.
Typical elitist lib

Forum List

Back