Hillary Will End 'The War'

My opinion is..she's a perfect example of a career politician..

I also feel she is harnessing the resentment of Iraq..to bring her into office with the anit-war,fed up,those that see failure type voters.She holds no solution & has NO solution..If it was not for Bill being a President..she'd of never become a New York Senator...

Now using the war in Iraq..and the savior to end it..to bring her to the presidency.

I feel anyone who's elected...and uses the war in Iraq to do so...Is taking a serious gamble...

Secondly...What road is Iraq going down now...and is establishing this Shiit controled government gona back fire anyways?...What I mean by backfire..is in U.S. interests...I think we all know that's happening even as I write this...

I don't know of a Lib that can bring a solution to the table right now..let alone a Con that makes most of us bite..in believing.

Look at what the situation is...we've retreated to the capital as a last foot hold...Not good.

When I watch Anti-Lib stuff...in there views expressed from a con side...I just feel we have a couple years...or a little time left to see how things unfold from there strategy.

Just watching Iraq confuses me...but am smart enough to know better seeing Mrs.Clinton come up with solutions that only puts a vote in her hands.

The way things are...I do feel Bush should do the withdrawl..or he will stall it that decision...to pass along to the Dems...It's pretty sick when a country we invade..things didn't work out..and we get the hell out..

To abandon Iraq?...We don't have it in the first place...All the so called insurgents...know the U.S. is planning it's escape route..

This aint a war anymore..it's an occupation that failed to establish a puppet govenment that would go along with our interests....AND that's not even why we went to war...It was WMD's..but I feel that was just a front...and feel confused somewhat..with some of the libs that supported it....Some did not...and we called them whimps..pardon my language.

But ya know...Senators..and your average Congressman..and the American people didn't grasp the whole situation at that time..We were open to it..just as those we put in office..Saddam was a very easy target after 911...and I bet he even knew himself that those responsible for the act..could/would be his downfall....

Someone came up with this plan..strategy...and said lets do it.

I just remember so much good..all the freedom...schools..and hope once told to us...

The truth was..in 2003 everybody was safe in office...

It's gona be like pulling outa Vietnam...the ones who help us will want a ride out on the chopper as well...

Basicly I'm saying...what victory are those claiming that we can accomplish?...Bush hates the leader..the parliment..and the religous leaders that are in control now.

They don't even want us there...only the ones that we give backing to..want us there...AND they are at the mercy of the people who put them there..and they to there clerics...

Don't people read the news?

Lastly...What is victory in Iraq?...A parade at the Airport...with Bush shaking the hand of the new Iraqi Leader once all is well?...saying good bye my friend...A kiss maybe?..(smile).

Leaving today..or in 4 years from now...I see the same victory..and all we are ever gona get out of this adventure.

As long as we have anything even more than an Embacy...will just be an occupation..and bottomless pit...Once again..I'm refering to U.S. Interests...

I am a fighter though...a Lib could seek a vote to a solution that matters..more than a way out...Your smart Cons are looking at it that way....

This is a mess folks...and the buck will be passed on...Hope it aint to one who claims bullshit to a solution...

Thanks for reading..and the bottom line is...I'm just fed up with this Iraq thing...

Good post Kathy...YouTube version was one sided...but listened to what she had to say...

One thing I did like..was it was up to the Iraqi people...but at the same time the 3 main sects of beliefs puting into play there...only see a civil war...The Iraqi People......I don't know...Glad I live here..that's for sure..:)

Peace..:)

My opinion is..she's a perfect example of a career politician..

I also feel she is harnessing the resentment of Iraq..to bring her into office with the anit-war,fed up,those that see failure type voters.She holds no solution & has NO solution..If it was not for Bill being a President..she'd of never become a New York Senator...

Now using the war in Iraq..and the savior to end it..to bring her to the presidency.
All you said is true, but it won't help since the left of the democrats are very upset of all the things she said between 2002 and now. The right will never accept her, that's a given.
I feel anyone who's elected...and uses the war in Iraq to do so...Is taking a serious gamble...

Secondly...What road is Iraq going down now...and is establishing this Shiit controled government gona back fire anyways?...What I mean by backfire..is in U.S. interests...I think we all know that's happening even as I write this...

I don't know of a Lib that can bring a solution to the table right now..let alone a Con that makes most of us bite..in believing.
So far those on the left have only suggested cut and run or the slow bleed. I think both will prove problematic. On the other hand, the people want progress, NOW in Iraq. I hope this works. The general is very well thought of, he thinks it may.
Look at what the situation is...we've retreated to the capital as a last foot hold...Not good.
Most Iraqis are in Baghdad, thus concentrating the surge troops makes sense, especially regarding al Sadr. There are also consideral number in Anbar province, which is an ongoing problem, thanks to Iran. That is being dealt with, after true screw ups for more than a year.

Most of Iraq is not under the problems of Baghdad and Anbar, but that's why you don't read about them, unless you read the regional papers or bloggers.
When I watch Anti-Lib stuff...in there views expressed from a con side...I just feel we have a couple years...or a little time left to see how things unfold from there strategy.

Just watching Iraq confuses me...but am smart enough to know better seeing Mrs.Clinton come up with solutions that only puts a vote in her hands.

The way things are...I do feel Bush should do the withdrawl..or he will stall it that decision...to pass along to the Dems...It's pretty sick when a country we invade..things didn't work out..and we get the hell out..

To abandon Iraq?...We don't have it in the first place...All the so called insurgents...know the U.S. is planning it's escape route..

This aint a war anymore..it's an occupation that failed to establish a puppet govenment that would go along with our interests....AND that's not even why we went to war...It was WMD's..but I feel that was just a front...and feel confused somewhat..with some of the libs that supported it....Some did not...and we called them whimps..pardon my language.

But ya know...Senators..and your average Congressman..and the American people didn't grasp the whole situation at that time..We were open to it..just as those we put in office..Saddam was a very easy target after 911...and I bet he even knew himself that those responsible for the act..could/would be his downfall....

Someone came up with this plan..strategy...and said lets do it.

I just remember so much good..all the freedom...schools..and hope once told to us...

The truth was..in 2003 everybody was safe in office...

It's gona be like pulling outa Vietnam...the ones who help us will want a ride out on the chopper as well...

Basicly I'm saying...what victory are those claiming that we can accomplish?...Bush hates the leader..the parliment..and the religous leaders that are in control now.

They don't even want us there...only the ones that we give backing to..want us there...AND they are at the mercy of the people who put them there..and they to there clerics...

Don't people read the news?

Lastly...What is victory in Iraq?...A parade at the Airport...with Bush shaking the hand of the new Iraqi Leader once all is well?...saying good bye my friend...A kiss maybe?..(smile).

Leaving today..or in 4 years from now...I see the same victory..and all we are ever gona get out of this adventure.

As long as we have anything even more than an Embacy...will just be an occupation..and bottomless pit...Once again..I'm refering to U.S. Interests...
I think we read some different things. All polling I've seen from Iraq shows not only do the Iraqis want us there, their biggest fear is we will leave too soon. They do not want us permanently, neither do we, but they need us now. As for reasons, WMD was a selling point, but never the main reason, not against the US. It was a regional decision, Iraq had the best location, the weakest link, and the UN resolutions.
I am a fighter though...a Lib could seek a vote to a solution that matters..more than a way out...Your smart Cons are looking at it that way....

This is a mess folks...and the buck will be passed on...Hope it aint to one who claims bullshit to a solution...

Thanks for reading..and the bottom line is...I'm just fed up with this Iraq thing...
As are most Americans, you are certainly not alone.
Good post Kathy...YouTube version was one sided...but listened to what she had to say...
Thanks, it was a response to a Hillary, 'Let's talk' you tube, but that was way boring. ;)
One thing I did like..was it was up to the Iraqi people...but at the same time the 3 main sects of beliefs puting into play there...only see a civil war...The Iraqi People......I don't know...Glad I live here..that's for sure..:)

Peace..:)
I wouldn't be so sure. Today it was reported that the Kurds are willing to share their oil profits, which could help out the Sunnis, time will tell.

sure she'll end the war. but then what? lots of ppl hear "no more war" and
kneel at their feet. one man called cspan the other morning and said that anyone who even voted for the war should be automatically disregarded as a candidate. noone wants this war but there needs to be a "then what?", because as soon as the last coalition soldier leaves, bet ur ass that its gonna blow up over there.

you're absoloutly right...anyone who is using the iraq war to gain some leverage right now in the polls is placing a huge bet. i just dont think that hillary has a post hoc plan. and sadly, neither did her husband.

Hillary is a bad idea no matter the topic. She could not address healthcare when she had the resources then how can she affectively end or terminate our troops in Iraq? Who would actually take her serious? She will allow her emotions to over run the real concerns and we as a nation aren't ready for that and no other nation will respect us because of those emotions on the sleeve. She is a loose cannon looking for revenge or redemption and now isn't the time for that. The political agendas in both parties need a serious check on ethics and what they really are about and Hillary has been extremely rude and much like her drunken friend Ted Kennedy, but he is smart enough to know he can't run for President and continue to be a jack ass in his current position.

Forum List

Back