Hillary Targets The Dad Vote In A Sunday Night Football Ad Blitz

Hillary Clinton Targets The Dad Vote In A Sunday Night Football Ad Blitz

Sounds good. Dads should be alarmed by Trump's misogynistic and vulgar comments about women......

One more reason NOT to watch Sunday Night Football. Though I'd be interested in seeing if there's any correlation between Increased political ads and the lower NFL viewership during prime time national games this season.

All Men should be in agreement with Misogyny and vulgarity.

Misogyny and vulgarity? You mean for or against?

There's much more misogyny and vulgarity in Rap music, Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and most young black males think these Rappers are good role models.

Are misogyny and vulgarity the "proper foundations" of a white society?

They are part of the proper foundations of ALL Societies.

You and I politically agree, but on this issue we'll have to agree to disagree, I do not think that misogyny and vulgarity are parts of the proper foundations of any society, I think the opposite I think they help to bring a society down to the lowest level.

You and I politically agree, but on this issue we'll have to agree to disagree, I do not think that misogyny and vulgarity are parts of the proper foundations of any society, I think the opposite I think they help to bring a society down to the lowest level.

No we don't politically agree, if you are opposed to misogyny and vulgarity.

No we don't politically agree, if you are opposed to misogyny and vulgarity.

"No we don't politically agree, if you are opposed to misogyny and vulgarity."

:confused-84:

Sounds good. Dads should be alarmed by Trump's misogynistic and vulgar comments about women......

One more reason NOT to watch Sunday Night Football. Though I'd be interested in seeing if there's any correlation between Increased political ads and the lower NFL viewership during prime time national games this season.

There's much more misogyny and vulgarity in Rap music, Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and most young black males think these Rappers are good role models.
Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and Hiliary thinks these Rappers like jayz are good role models.

Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and Hiliary thinks these Rappers like jayz are good role models.

Well, it's one thing to sing it - it's quite another thing to actually do it.

"No we don't politically agree, if you are opposed to misogyny and vulgarity."

:confused-84:

Misogyny and Vulgarity and essential parts of my political philosophy, so if you don't agree with them, then we do not agree, politically.

I believe in vulgarity, but misogyny? Come on. What the hell does either have to do with political philosophy anyway?

Really? When did TrmTrump and Bush were secretly recorded and the tape was played back on NBC.
Rappers sing this and make a profit from doing son

Really? Trump and Bush thought they were having a private conversation. Little did they realize they were being secretly recorded.
Now rappers on the other hand are singing and bragging about it on stage,
Not even close to being the same

I believe in vulgarity, but misogyny? Come on. What the hell does either have to do with political philosophy anyway?

Vulgarity is necessarily proof of the willingness to insult and attack the other side verbally as well as physically, without limits.

Misogyny is necessarily proof that one understands that in proper society Men lead and women support. Especially in societal matters and in public places.

Vulgarity is necessarily proof of the willingness to insult and attack the other side verbally as well as physically, without limits.

Misogyny is necessarily proof that one understands that in proper society Men lead and women support. Especially in societal matters and in public places.

Uh, misogyny is the hatred of women. That's the actual definition.

You are confusing traditional roles of men and women with "misogyny." You're using the wrong word to support your stance.

"Vulgarity is necessarily proof of the willingness to insult and attached know the other side verbally as well as physically, without limits."

If this means anti-Political Correctness, then yes I'm 100% not Politically Correct, the thing is to offend the bedwetters we don't have to be deliberately vulgar in the way we do it, so I don't think vulgarity is essential.

"Misogyny is necessarily proof that one understands that in proper society Men lead and women support. Especially in societal matters and in public places."

The place of males, strong males is crucial in a functioning society, this doesn't exclude women though and reduce us to a supporting role as followers and I'm sorry but no man is going to tell me what I can and cannot do or to STFU and get into the kitchen.

Uh, misogyny is the hatred of women. That's the actual definition.

You are confusing traditional roles of men and women with "misogyny." You're using the wrong word to support your stance.

Misogyny has also come to be used as the term for the belief that women are lower class individuals, who are lesser than Men physically, mentally , emotionally, and socially.

Forum List

Back