Hillary Replays the 90s.

So one of Hillary's appeals is she will bring back the Clinton era of the 90s. Let's rethink that for a second.
During her news conference yesterday she told us that she had a private email account because if she had two email accounts she would need two email devices for them. Whut? She isnt stupid. But she must think we're stupid to believe something so idiotic. That doesnt remotely pass the smell test.
But it is consistent with her past behavior. Recall she explained her phenomenal success in cattle futures trading by saying she "Read the Wall St Journal." Really?
Additionall the Rose Law Firm records mysteriously reappearred in a White House bedroom. Etc etc.

Is that really what we want? Someone pissing on our leg telling us it's raining? Does she think we're so stupid we'll believe her explainations? Or is she counting on the fact that most of her supports really dont care about honesty and the truth?
When voters who don't watch Fox or MSNBC, go to vote for a President in 2016, which is 96% of them, the imagery/memories in their heads will be of Hillary in those smart outfits in the white house with Bill, plus her meeting with heads of state while Secretary of State.

The right cannot come up with a candidate that has experience as a Governor and President's wife, a Senator, and a Secretary of State.

You must realize Hillary is going to be our next president, and all this enthusiasm from the GOP electioneering machine is simply part of an anticipated series of Hail Marys' we'll be seeing till she wins in November 2016
So they wont remember Hillary blaring "what difference does it make?" They wont remember her claiming to be under sniper fire when she was smiling and waving? They wont remember her saying they were broke when they left the WH? They wont remember she said she couldnt handle 2 cell phones?
Because trust me, the GOP will remind voters of all of that.
I didn't remember any of that...and swing voters, as well as the people that turned out to reelect Obama, won't be considering any of that

So one of Hillary's appeals is she will bring back the Clinton era of the 90s. Let's rethink that for a second.
During her news conference yesterday she told us that she had a private email account because if she had two email accounts she would need two email devices for them. Whut? She isnt stupid. But she must think we're stupid to believe something so idiotic. That doesnt remotely pass the smell test.
But it is consistent with her past behavior. Recall she explained her phenomenal success in cattle futures trading by saying she "Read the Wall St Journal." Really?
Additionall the Rose Law Firm records mysteriously reappearred in a White House bedroom. Etc etc.

Is that really what we want? Someone pissing on our leg telling us it's raining? Does she think we're so stupid we'll believe her explainations? Or is she counting on the fact that most of her supports really dont care about honesty and the truth?
When voters who don't watch Fox or MSNBC, go to vote for a President in 2016, which is 96% of them, the imagery/memories in their heads will be of Hillary in those smart outfits in the white house with Bill, plus her meeting with heads of state while Secretary of State.

The right cannot come up with a candidate that has experience as a Governor and President's wife, a Senator, and a Secretary of State.

You must realize Hillary is going to be our next president, and all this enthusiasm from the GOP electioneering machine is simply part of an anticipated series of Hail Marys' we'll be seeing till she wins in November 2016
So they wont remember Hillary blaring "what difference does it make?" They wont remember her claiming to be under sniper fire when she was smiling and waving? They wont remember her saying they were broke when they left the WH? They wont remember she said she couldnt handle 2 cell phones?
I didn't remember any of that...and swing voters, as well as the people that turned out to reelect Obama, won't be considering any of that
You didnt remember that because you werent born then.
The rest of us. And we will remind the voters of al of it.

Hey! Don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow...Cankles is on her way. And her broomstick is picking up speed (not MPH but the dope kind of speed).

Maybe the biggest reason you're such a loser is that you allow what you want to interfere with your perception of reality.

I know you won't believe this (see above) but the Lying Cocksucker in Chief actually got VERY lucky in both '08 and '12.
Sorry, must have hit a nerve with you. It's okay, you're really not mad at me. Your subconscious is threatened by what I've said, and the cross talk in your psyche is just making you edgy.

Get used to Hillary, and try not to listen to those same fools who told you "Romney by a landslide"

Wow...!

You're really stupid, aren't you?

Why am I asking you, you're too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Perfect dimocrap douche-nozzle. Dumb as a box of fucking rocks

Hillary Replays the 90s.
Does this mean she will enact HillaryCare?
Sort f.

Get ready for Hillaryphone. She will regulate the cell phone companies just like Obamacare regulated healthcare. Fun!
Under HillaryCare, everyone would be required to buy health insurance, employers would be mandated to provide health insurance to their employees, and health insurance would be free to people below a certain income.

I wonder what kind of comprehensive health care reform legislation the GOP will come up with in the next 20 years to counter this .

I sure hope they don't come up with a trillion dollar entitlement program that doesn't pay for itself!

Trust me, if the DNC strategists thought people cared, they'd be defending themselves, but they don't need to. People who remember all that crap you think is important would never vote for Hillary anyway. All that crap was born, will live, and die, within the conservative media bubble/echo chamber

Hillary Replays the 90s.
Sort f.

Get ready for Hillaryphone. She will regulate the cell phone companies just like Obamacare regulated healthcare. Fun!
Under HillaryCare, everyone would be required to buy health insurance, employers would be mandated to provide health insurance to their employees, and health insurance would be free to people below a certain income.

I wonder what kind of comprehensive health care reform legislation the GOP will come up with in the next 20 years to counter this .

I sure hope they don't come up with a trillion dollar entitlement program that isn't paid for!
So Hillarycare is Obamacare. We see how well that's worked out. The GOP has numerous plans. But truthfully no plan would be better than what the Dims have done.

Wow...!

You're really stupid, aren't you?

Why am I asking you, you're too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Perfect dimocrap douche-nozzle. Dumb as a box of fucking rocks
Apparently your denial is very deep seated. Just take a deep breath and calm down

Trust me, if the DNC strategists thought people cared, they'd be defending themselves, but they don't need to. People who remember all that crap you think is important would never vote for Hillary anyway. All that crap was born, will live, and die, within the conservative media bubble/echo chamber
Edge is right. You really are a babbling idiot.

It's okay, I know why you're lashing out uncontrollably. And I don't blame you for believing the false and misleading impressions that go you to the opinion you have.

Coulda' happened to anyone.

It's okay, I know why you're lashing out uncontrollably. And I don't blame you for believing the false and misleading impressions that go you to the opinion you have.

Your inability to see clearly is already on display. You dont remember Hillary's lies. You think no one will notice. You think the record is somehow sealed. You dont think people will care. You dont care. And now you think I am lashing out uncontrollably.
The only thing you've proven is you're a moron.

Your inability to see clearly is already on display. You dont remember Hillary's lies. You think no one will notice. You think the record is somehow sealed. You dont think people will care. You dont care. And now you think I am lashing out uncontrollably.
The only thing you've proven is you're a moron.
Wow...thanks for resting my case. It's just too easy with you

Didn't she say that secret service was guarding her server. Lol. So, since someone has their eyes on the server it can't be hacked? Yeah, she is stuck.
She offers the most unbelievable excuses and expects people to accept that at face value.

They aren't excuses, they are outright bald faced lies. She said she didn't want to carry two phones around and admitted in an interview two weeks ago that she had an IPhone and a Blackberry.

link

"Republicans also needled Clinton for her explanation that she used the private email account out of “convenience” — a way to avoid carrying one device for work emails and a second for personal messages. They pointed to Clinton’s appearance last month in California’s Silicon Valley, when an interviewer asked her if she preferred Apple’s iPhone or a phone running Google’s Android platform.

“iPhone. OK, in full disclosure, and a BlackBerry,” Clinton said, adding: “I’m like two steps short of a hoarder. So I have an iPad, a mini iPad, an iPhone and a BlackBerry.”

Clinton I Have An iPad A Mini iPad An iPhone And A BlackBerry CBS DC

She's a lying liar who lies.

what a great setback to our progressive dreams when Papa Obama steps down-We must get Hillary in office!! While a third term would be great, it is time for another under qualified/over-rated person to be elected because they belong to the right group.

The sooner the better...So to help start off this campaign, I am suggesting the following poster in the tradition that helped to get Papa Obama elected

elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg

what a great setback to our progressive dreams when Papa Obama steps down-We must get Hillary in office!! While a third term would be great, it is time for another under qualified/over-rated person to be elected because they belong to the right group.

The sooner the better...So to help start off this campaign, I am suggesting the following poster in the tradition that helped to get Papa Obama elected

elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg
How in the world to you figure Hillary is underqualified?

She's probably the only politician alive today in Washington, that has lived 8 years in the white house, was a Senator, and a Secretary of State.

My God man...what are appropriate qualifications for President?

Something tells me, whatever experience the Republican nominee has, will all of the sudden be exactly what is needed to be President according to righties.

Hillary Replays the 90s.
Sort f.

I sure hope they don't come up with a trillion dollar entitlement program that isn't paid for!
So Hillarycare is Obamacare. We see how well that's worked out. The GOP has numerous plans.

Um, no. They don't. They have never put one on the table.

Forum List

Back