Hillary Melts Down at Rally

Like you liberals say alleged allegations it cannot be used against him. Remember innocent until proven guilty.
You can't say that since your only strategy against the Clintons for 40 years has been that allegations are proof of guilt.
I'm pretty sure Comey listed the proof of guilt last July. Right up to the decision not to prosecute because of the democrats in power. If this was truly an equal system of laws she would have been in prison well before the primary process. You supported this second tier of laws in order to protect her and her criminal family. Still wonder why people may be a bit pissed off about that?
Wrong
He listed everything she did that was illegal, then chose to not prosecute. He then went to congress and Gowdey proved everything he said correct and it should have led to criminal charges. Are you just really slow or willfully ignorant?
Pretend all you want. It won't change reality.
So you are good supporting a criminal?

You can't say that since your only strategy against the Clintons for 40 years has been that allegations are proof of guilt.
I'm pretty sure Comey listed the proof of guilt last July. Right up to the decision not to prosecute because of the democrats in power. If this was truly an equal system of laws she would have been in prison well before the primary process. You supported this second tier of laws in order to protect her and her criminal family. Still wonder why people may be a bit pissed off about that?
Wrong
He listed everything she did that was illegal, then chose to not prosecute. He then went to congress and Gowdey proved everything he said correct and it should have led to criminal charges. Are you just really slow or willfully ignorant?
Are you?

Wrong
Are you?
No, Hillary is not my guy, she is yours.

kn110116dAPR20161031034521.jpg

Forum List

Back