Hillary hits the magic 50% mark in new poll

It's bullshit...26 percent republican sample....39 percent independant. 34 percent democrat....its a joke

Well you do know there are many Republicans that can not stand Trump and will vote either for Clinton or if I get my wish will vote for Johnson. So as you write about how the Poll being bogus ( I know the only poll you care about is the one that tell you Trump is great ) the reality is Trump is screwed this November and I don't need a poll to tell me that!

Ok so u ou think that's a good sample? Holy shit.

Just be honest and say you're voting for Clinton
Repeat after me.

There aren't an equal number of Democrats and Republicans.

Just stop, you don't understand how polls work
and you're the expert?
No, he is. Hillary +4.5%.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
LMAO what is it with the pink and sky blue colors? LOL what ever happened to red states and blue states? What a joke. No freaking way Clinton does as well as this stupid map...Now I know the media and pollsters are full of shit...

There were in the last two midterms.....

Repeat after me:
Hillary is a liar and I'm stupid to vote for her...

It's bullshit...26 percent republican sample....39 percent independant. 34 percent democrat....its a joke

Well you do know there are many Republicans that can not stand Trump and will vote either for Clinton or if I get my wish will vote for Johnson. So as you write about how the Poll being bogus ( I know the only poll you care about is the one that tell you Trump is great ) the reality is Trump is screwed this November and I don't need a poll to tell me that!

Repeat after me.

There are not more independents than Democrats or republicans......you're a moron

Repeat after me.

There are not more independents than Democrats or republicans......you're a moron
Yes there are, people have been leaving both parties in the last 10 years.

Forum List

Back