Hillary drops "Rodham" from campaign

I don't care if she changes her name every time she takes a piss, it is not an act of FRAUD. You misuse the word, like you do to so many words.

It is a fruad - she wants to be Hillary Clinton, then Hillary Rodham, then Hillary Rodham Clinton, or just Hillary

It depends of what audience she is trying to fool

It is a fruad - she wants to be Hillary Clinton, then Hillary Rodham, then Hillary Rodham Clinton, or just Hillary

It depends of what audience she is trying to fool

it is not fraud. you have no idea what the word means. It may be fickle...but it is NOT fraud.

then don't complain when you get insulted right back, pal. If all you can do is insult folks, don't even think about whining when someone insults YOU.

I am not complaining - libs do everytime libs are called on what they say and do

I am not complaining - libs do everytime libs are called on what they say and do.....

You always know when you struck a nerve with a liberal

They fall back on the insults

you insult democrats.... accept it when you get it back at you....you richly deserve it.

I understand to libs, telling the truth about their candidates in an insult

no incorrectly insulting them by calling them a fraud for merely dropping their maiden name is bothersome..... if you don't want to be insulted by democrats, don't insult them.

Hillary gets up every day and asks herself "How can I fool them today?"

Now why would anybody ever think Hillary Clinton was a fraud? There's more to it than just her being indecisive about what her magical political name should be:

Clinton’s childhood story is an agrarian tall tale

Once upon a time, 50 years ago, a little girl lived in the Big Woods of Park Ridge, in a little gray house made of logs.

So far as the little girl could see, there was only the one little house where she lived with her father she called Pa, her mother she called Ma and her two baby brothers.

A wagon track ran before the house at the corner of Elm and Wisner streets, turning and twisting out of sight in the woods where the wild animals lived, but the little girl did not know where it went, or what might be at the end of it.

Wolves lived in the Big Woods of Park Ridge, and bears, and huge wild cats. Muskrats and mink and otter lived by the streams. Deer roamed everywhere, and foxes had dens in the hills.

That’s why the little girl was named Hillary by her mother and father. Their firstborn kindled up images of a crafty fox that had taken up residence in the hill near their settlement.

At night, when Hillary lay awake in her trundle bed, she listened to the sounds of the trees whispering together. Every minute or so, far away in the night, a wolf howled. As the sound came nearer Hillary covered her ears, knowing that wolves liked to eat little girls. The sound grew deafening, the log walls rumbled and it was almost like the wolf had wings and was flying over her head.

Then, just as quickly, the fierce wolf was gone and all was still.

Today, decades later, Hillary comes home along the path that the wolves once took. Her plane will fly over the Rodham family homestead in Park Ridge with a piercing whoosh and land at the airstrip once known as Orchard Field. The howling engines won’t even be noticed below by patrons sipping their caramel lattes on Prospect Avenue.

Tonight when she appears in the grandiose ballroom at the Palmer House for the biggest fundraiser of her presidential campaign, Hillary might even repeat the childhood story that has hypnotized audiences across the country.

“When I was growing up, the neighborhoods I lived in were surrounded by farm fields, and every harvest season we had a lot of the migrants who come up from Mexico, through Texas, following the harvest, all the way up through Illinois and Michigan,” Mrs. Rodham Clinton has told the spellbound.

Of course millions of people across the country have no idea where Park Ridge is located. They don’t realize it is, was and forever will be an appendage of O’Hare International Airport, attached to Chicago like your nose is to your face.

Mrs. Rodham Clinton has been telling the Big Woods of Park Ridge story since 1996 when she told an audience: “Those of you who did not grow up around Chicago in the 1950s and can only imagine flying into O’Hare where everything looks developed, might find it hard to believe how many farm workers we would have.”

More: http://www.dailyherald.com/opinion/goudie.asp?id=310242

So it's another childhood lie - if her past can't be romanticized enough for useful political purposes, she'll just color the truth.Then there's the Sir Edmund Hilary lie, the Marine lie, the....

Forum List

Back