Hillary Clinton:Well According To One ABC Poll, I Was Going To Win The Election By A Landslide.

Why didn't even one of those multiple right wing run investigations find even one thing they could say she did wrong?

So, according to you, there was "nothing wrong" with

1. CNN giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate
2. paid Hillary campaign workers starting fights at Trump events
3. the Hillary campaign "proofread" stories about the campaign in NYT and other "news" outlets

so what will be the next reason Hillary lost in a landslide? will Hillary say it was the 120,000 illegal aliens voting in the rust belt?

Instead, the report drilled down on new details about how Clinton’s State Department failed to protect the diplomatic outpost in Libya. The report also said that the CIA missed the looming threat despite warnings and wrote faulty intelligence reports after the attack. And GOP staff said their findings indicate that the Defense Department did not meet its response times to deploy military assets to Benghazi and follow-up to ensure Americans were rescued in a timely fashion.

The report includes new specifics about a U.S. teleconference convened by White House chief of staff Denis McDonough during the attack. According to the report, some participants on the videoconference were unsure about what each agency was doing to rescue Americans.

State Department officials on the call also brought up concerns about whether Marines who might have been deployed to Benghazi were wearing uniforms, the report found — something officials previously said could hurt diplomacy in the region. One commander told the committee he and his men over the course of three hours kept having to change from uniforms to civilian clothes.

The military never deployed to Benghazi.

They found plenty that was done wrong-
Final Benghazi report details administration failures

The following facts are among the many new revelations in Part I:

• Despite President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s clear orders to deploy military assets, nothing was sent to Benghazi, and nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed almost 8 hours after the attacks began. [pg. 141]
  • With Ambassador Stevens missing, the White House convened a roughly two-hour meeting at 7:30 PM, which resulted in action items focused on a YouTube video, and others containing the phrases “f any deployment is made,” and “Libya must agree to any deployment,” and “[w]ill not deploy until order comes to go to either Tripoli or Benghazi.” [pg. 115]

• The Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff typically would have participated in the White House meeting, but did not attend because he went home to host a dinner party for foreign dignitaries. [pg. 107]

• A Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain, for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times. [pg. 154]

• None of the relevant military forces met their required deployment timelines. [pg. 150]

• The Libyan forces that evacuated Americans from the CIA Annex to the Benghazi airport was not affiliated with any of the militias the CIA or State Department had developed a relationship with during the prior 18 months. Instead, it was comprised of former Qadhafi loyalists who the U.S. had helped remove from power during the Libyan revolution. [pg. 144]
And much, much more-
Select Committee on Benghazi Releases Proposed Report

believed the false accusations

Rather, the LEFT lost because the accusations were 100% spot on, and that is why Dems endlessly whine about how the American people got the truth of just what scumbags the Clinton campaign people were.

Why didn't even one of those multiple right wing run investigations find even one thing they could say she did wrong?

Yes, as always, there was a full investigation of what happened, and what could be done in the future to prevent it from happening again, but not one example of wrong doing or non adherence to pre-determined procedures. The right tried so many times to find some way to blame the tragic incident on Hillary, but always came up with the same result........nothing.

Clinton was leading Trump both in Ohio and Florida in mid-October, more than enough electoral votes for her to have won,
so either the Trump endorsed Russian hacking that came out around then either did her in,

or it was quite a coincidence.

Do you mean when WikiLeaks published factual undisputed emails showing disdain for her own donors, regular deplorable Americans, Jews, Religion, needy Hispanics, Sanders......etc.

Don't forget hiring rioters on Veritas videos. She stinks like skunk. Dirty. Like a disease, can't wash off.

Wikileaks also had corresponding fake news stories released based on the Wikileaks information. PizzaGate ring a bell?

I saw one slimy Podesta email about "walnut sauce" or secret meetings? Podesta never disputed it? Ever had a walnut pizza? I Never heard of it? Then some "experts" tried to crack the code......maybe that became internet blowup? But again, they never disputed the original email that I know of.

The child sex ring at a pizza place story was right wing fake news coordinated with a Russian hacker supplied Wilileaks release. Without lies, you got nothing.

Clinton was leading Trump both in Ohio and Florida in mid-October, more than enough electoral votes for her to have won,
so either the Trump endorsed Russian hacking that came out around then either did her in,

Do you mean when WikiLeaks published factual undisputed emails showing disdain for her own donors, regular deplorable Americans, Jews, Religion, needy Hispanics, Sanders......etc.

Don't forget hiring rioters on Veritas videos. She stinks like skunk. Dirty. Like a disease, can't wash off.

Wikileaks also had corresponding fake news stories released based on the Wikileaks information. PizzaGate ring a bell?

I saw one slimy Podesta email about "walnut sauce" or secret meetings? Podesta never disputed it? Ever had a walnut pizza? I Never heard of it? Then some "experts" tried to crack the code......maybe that became internet blowup? But again, they never disputed the original email that I know of.

The child sex ring at a pizza place story was right wing fake news coordinated with a Russian hacker supplied Wilileaks release. Without lies, you got nothing.
What did any of that have to do with her going to Ohio and West Virginia and telling coal miners she was going to put them out of a job? What did that have to do with Bill signing NAFTA?

so what will be the next reason Hillary lost in a landslide? will Hillary say it was the 120,000 illegal aliens voting in the rust belt?

Jake is saying similar to that in this thread. Illegal rust belt Trump voters. IRBTV.
Next thing they will say it was aliens from Area 51.
i wonder if Hillary is aware that 2 Billion people watched the u-tube video "Hillary Farts During Debate"....that alone cost her 13 Million votes

3. the Hillary campaign "proofread" stories about the campaign in NYT and other "news" outlets

1. CNN didn't give any questions to Hillary. Donna Brazil did, and CNN had nothing to do with it.
2. Anything that Okeefe idiot puts out is a lie.
3. Newspapers often ask subjects of articles for clarifications and corrections before publishing articles.

1. CNN didn't give any questions to Hillary. Donna Brazil did, and CNN had nothing to do with it.
3. Newspapers often ask subjects of articles for clarifications and corrections before publishing articles.
Donna Brazile...former DNC Chair. Managed Gore campaign as well. Loser!

although i didnt watch the Bernie VS the Beast debates,,,was Hillary ever asked why she threw items of furniture every time she lost her temper?

What did any of that have to do with her going to Ohio and West Virginia and telling coal miners she was going to put them out of a job? What did that have to do with Bill signing NAFTA?

The coal miners are still going to be out of a job. Owners of the coal mines have verified that. Trump promising to revive a dead coal industry was only one of his lies. Trump changed his mind about NAFTA.

although i didnt watch the Bernie VS the Beast debates,,,was Hillary ever asked why she threw items of furniture every time she lost her temper?
No. The moderators from MSM kissed her global sized ass.

The coal miners are still going to be out of a job. Owners of the coal mines have verified that. Trump promising to revive a dead coal industry was only one of his lies. Trump changed his mind about NAFTA.
Coal industry will be just fine. Miners now have job security with Trump in White House and the EPA crazies in check.

Coal industry will be just fine. Miners now have job security with Trump in White House and the EPA crazies in check.
No, they don't. Automation will cost 40% of their jobs in the next eight years.

Coal Miner Who Spoke Alongside Trump: I'm Excited, He Kept His Promise

Fox should do a one hour Hillary Comedy special,,,they wont have any problem finding her best gaffes

Forum List

Back