Hillary Clinton video interview described EXACTLY what happened in Afghanistan..........

Hillary Clinton spent about five years as Obama's Secy/State but she didn't realize that Afghanistan was a "wicked problem" until last May? WTF?

I'll hand it to her... she called it.
Everything she says here, is happening.
Biden totally fucked up, and even his own party knew it.
Look, Afghanistan was a mistake from day one. It is a hell hole. Oil, rare earth elements, they ain't worth it. Them is some backward ass mofos if their ever were any. I mean I get it. If you want a place to fight eternal wars, Afghanistan is the first pick. Defense contractors made billions, BILLIONS, of dollars in the so called war in Afghanistan. I mean you could burn the entire country to the ground and still come up empty handed. It has been that way for more than a thousand years.

The humorous part....

When the left want to keep deflecting Biden's fuck up by talking about the war in general, rather than his disastrous exit non plan.
Forgetting... it was the Obama/Biden administration that exponentially increased the war efforts in Afghanistan. And expanded operations in 7 countries, not since WWII did America have so many fields of operations.
Particularly ironic was his "announcement" in 2014 of officially ending the war.
But if course we all know... his words were empty as fighting continued for years afterwards.

The humorous part....

When the left want to keep deflecting Biden's fuck up by talking about the war in general, rather than his disastrous exit non plan.
Forgetting... it was the Obama/Biden administration that exponentially increased the war efforts in Afghanistan. And expanded operations in 7 countries, not since WWII did America have so many fields of operations.
Particularly ironic was his "announcement" in 2014 of officially ending the war.
But if course we all know... his words were empty as fighting continued for years afterwards.
Damn dumbass, Trump is the one that signed the peace and withdrawal agreement. Biden was just foolish enough to follow it.

Is that a sculpture of a hand on a cock behind Hillary to her left? Cant be her sculpture.

The swamp is in control. So they can get insulting to their own. It makes it look good. We all know it now. Its just recognizing it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back