Hillary Clinton: Soaring Crime Is A Republican Tactic To Keep People “Scared”

If that bitch didn't lie she never would say a word.

That's right folks, pay no attention ro your own lying eyes. Listen to the architect of the largest criminal political scandal in US history!

:auiqs.jpg:
Just ask her daughter Chelsea Hubbell. (snicker)

Whelp. She wasn't going to beat the first African-American presidential nominee.

However, if she had just campaigned until the end. Showed just a bit of interest in the three states she ended up losing by less than 1% point...
But....No one would EVER elect Donald Trump....oooops! :)

Why not, he beat the first female presidential nominee.

Showed just a bit of interest in the three states she ended up losing by less than 1% point...

I guess that basket of deplorables put its boot up her ugly ass.

Why not, he beat the first female presidential nominee.

Showed just a bit of interest in the three states she ended up losing by less than 1% point...

I guess that basket of deplorables put its boot up her ugly ass.
77K votes across three states.

Face it. Your boy...backed into the White House....

Hillary Clinton is a Soaring Crime to Keep People Scared

It's not worth the cost of a bullet. A baseball bat is reusable. Or even a good-sized rock.

Doesn't matter. It will probably die, soon enough, of it own accord.
Hillary probably is responsible for driving more people to vote against democrats than any other person in our nation.

If some fool assassinated her we would create a martyr and laws would be passed to confiscate firearms. Hillary is helping conservatives more than hurting them so let her continue.

Benghazi....6 Congressional hearings..resulting..in...NOTHING.. And..I don't remember her pleading the 5th. LOL.

Where is Trey now???? :auiqs.jpg:
Nothing?
Benghazi....6 Congressional hearings..resulting..in...NOTHING.. And..I don't remember her pleading the 5th. LOL.

Where is Trey now???? :auiqs.jpg:
I hate to point out the obvious here, Jack but those hearings exposed Hillary Clinton and cost her the White House! The only reason she wasn't convicted of a crime was the deal that Slick Willie cut with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Arizona. Or are you one of the naive waifs that believed James Comey when he stated with a straight face that Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that she was breaking the law?

Nothing?

I hate to point out the obvious here, Jack but those hearings exposed Hillary Clinton and cost her the White House! The only reason she wasn't convicted of a crime was the deal that Slick Willie cut with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Arizona. Or are you one of the naive waifs that believed James Comey when he stated with a straight face that Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that she was breaking the law?
Except..they didn't. Do you get that Hillary Clinton sat before a 15 hour..Republican Congressional committee and didn't take the 5th ONCE??

Oh...jeepers, I'm sorry, you do get that Comey handed your savior the 2016 election?...No???...I'm sorry, your grievance..just doesn't cut the mustard! :auiqs.jpg:

Except..they didn't. Do you get that Hillary Clinton sat before a 15 hour..Republican Congressional committee and didn't take the 5th ONCE??

Oh...jeepers, I'm sorry, you do get that Comey handed your savior the 2016 election?...No???...I'm sorry, your grievance..just doesn't cut the mustard! :auiqs.jpg:
That's always been a crock! There is only one person who handed the 2016 election to Donald Trump and that person is Hillary Clinton! She's the one who mishandled Benghazi! She's the one who instead of taking responsibility for that decided to stonewall the investigations and not turn over everything to Congressional investigators! That led to the discovery of her hidden servers and exposed her for the liar she is! That's not even mentioning her total sleaze move of paying for a smear campaign against Trump!

And the only reason she wasn't charged with a crime was that Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch and cut a deal. Anyone who doesn't KNOW that happened is naive as hell!

That's always been a crock! There is only one person who handed the 2016 election to Donald Trump and that person is Hillary Clinton! She's the one who mishandled Benghazi! She's the one who instead of taking responsibility for that decided to stonewall the investigations and not turn over everything to Congressional investigators! That led to the discovery of her hidden servers and exposed her for the liar she is! That's not even mentioning her total sleaze move of paying for a smear campaign against Trump!
Bullshit. James Comey put the final nail in her campaign coffin. Same emails that they already had. And yeah, no other President has had private email servers...OOOOO..Trump...yikes. :auiqs.jpg:
You do get that Trump did EVERYTHING to himself..right???

Bullshit. James Comey put the final nail in her campaign coffin. Same emails that they already had. And yeah, no other President has had private email servers...OOOOO..Trump...yikes. :auiqs.jpg:
You do get that Trump did EVERYTHING to himself..right???
Clinton put the final nail in her political coffin when what she and the DNC did with Fusion GPS and Richard Steele was exposed, Jack!
Liberals thought Clinton would mop the floor with Trump but they didn't expect her corrupt behavior to be exposed like it was. Her sitting in front of that committee and asking "What difference does it make!" about the deaths of five Americans shows just how sleazy Hillary has always been!

Clinton put the final nail in her political coffin when what she and the DNC did with Fusion GPS and Richard Steele was exposed, Jack!
Liberals thought Clinton would mop the floor with Trump but they didn't expect her corrupt behavior to be exposed like it was. Her sitting in front of that committee and asking "What difference does it make!" about the deaths of five Americans shows just how sleazy Hillary has always been!
Except that most of that dossier has been verified. And it wasn't the basis for the FISA warrant.

How long do you keep pounding the same lies? Don't you think after a while people will just get bored listening to them and tune you out? :)

Forum List

Back