Hillary Clinton: Sniper Fire and Dead Broke

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Sniper Fire

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she misspoke about sniper fire - CNN.com

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Dead Broke

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House - and the above PolitiFact quote shows they may have been $500,000 in debt when they left the White House - "but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills."

Give it up Shitting Bull, no amount of lies will salvage the crook Hillary.

I just hope your party is stupid enough to actually run her.

I suspect Walter Palmer could beat Hillary in a head to head race.

Keep on suspecting...

Palmer is the most hated man in America, but Hillary is a woman - sort of....

Hillary is what passes as a woman for the Dems.

2015-08-06_11-07-15.jpg

You got your ass kicked so badly on th eother thread on this topic you wanted to start a separate thread just to flog your stupidity and gullibility? You must really feel neglected.

I'm sorry that logic and reason escape you, Nathan.
Neither logic nor reason play into this. Facts, in the case of Clinton, and stupidity, in your case.

Using a private email server for official secret government business, dumb.
Expecting the voters to reward you for being so dumb, even dumber.

Well, in the case of Lakhota and her groupthink comrades, it's smart. They are incredibly gullible and will blindly accept whatever the Clintons say.

You misspelled "criminal." It is a criminal offense. Next we will hear that her server was hacked by the Chinese or Russians. IT is almost inevitable.

You misspelled "criminal." It is a criminal offense. Next we will hear that her server was hacked by the Chinese or Russians. IT is almost inevitable.

Criminal offense? That's a LIE. It was perfectly legal when she was doing it.

Forum List

Back