Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

The Clintons deserve another 8 years in the White House after the NaziCon witch hunters tried to burn them at the stake when they previously resided there.

They deserve? You are one clueless fuck there Shitting Bull.

A freaking First Lady better qualified then the best available Republican

Bad enough getting stomped by a community organizer, but a First Lady?

You moonbats might have a shred of credibility if you didn't paint clown faces on everyone.... I mean seriously, what are you, five? Is there a leftwing site where you can download conservatives with clown paint?

lol

What clown face?

I have the same Ed Norton Avi I always did

This is getting embarassing

First a community organizer, worst president in history, empty chair.....stomps the best candidate Republicans have

But when a First Lady fresh off a teaparty stomps your ass.......that is humiliation

Obama won because he was black... the slogan almost as popular as "Hope and Change" was "it's about time"..... Almost every single liberal person I know that voted for Obama back in 2008 said openly they wanted him because he was black, it's not debatable. Most of them didn't know he was a community organizer, that's a qualification, no instead they cared about the color of his skin, openly cared about it.

Sure, Obama beat Mitt but Mitt was the weakest candidate next to Santorum but Obama still lost 7 million votes from 2008. Republicans closed a huge gap and that was after a falling out of their party just 4 years prior. Then in 2014 Democrats where destroyed and the main reason for that in exit polling was because people didn't like Obama's agenda.

Now, going into 2016 Dems can't get the same success out of running another minority, they need to play their last big card.... A female! "It's about time!!!" all over again. She has no personal accomplishments and has even been stumped in interview after interview when asked to give some accomplishments, but she is a she! And that is what Dems are banking on because currently they have nothing else to get voters excited.

I honestly don't think Hillary can win. I actually believe there is so much regret in the Democrat party that even it Mitt ran again he could beat her.

He won because he is black?

You mean you let a negro beat you? Now you are going to get your ass handed to you by some pant suit?

What is a white, male, christian Republican to do?

Yes he won because he was black, this is incredibly well known.

Negros are just people, I have competed against many of them in sports and have won and lost to them like any other nationality.

WTF is a Pant suit and how are they handing me anything?

I don't know what what a white, male christian Republican will do... Not join a racist, black, christian church for 20+ years like Obama did I suspect.

Lol, you're such a racist bigot RW. It's kinda funny how clueless you have become.

What is a decent, god loving, white christian Republican supposed to do?

Bad enough getting beaten by a negro Muslim

Now, a freak'n Pant Suit beats the best available white male Christian?

What is this country coming to?

Clinton won't even get the nod... by the time it coms around, so much shit about her will come out,, it has already started.. stuff was leaked yesterday regarding her incompetence.

First a community organizer, worst president in history, empty chair.....stomps the best candidate Republicans have

But when a First Lady fresh off a teaparty stomps your ass.......that is humiliation

She was supposed to win in 2008.......

Oh, that's right... the Democratic party threw her under the bus for Ozilcho.

:)

Obama won because he was black... the slogan almost as popular as "Hope and Change" was "it's about time"..... Almost every single liberal person I know that voted for Obama back in 2008 said openly they wanted him because he was black, it's not debatable. Most of them didn't know he was a community organizer, that's a qualification, no instead they cared about the color of his skin, openly cared about it.

Sure, Obama beat Mitt but Mitt was the weakest candidate next to Santorum but Obama still lost 7 million votes from 2008. Republicans closed a huge gap and that was after a falling out of their party just 4 years prior. Then in 2014 Democrats where destroyed and the main reason for that in exit polling was because people didn't like Obama's agenda.

Now, going into 2016 Dems can't get the same success out of running another minority, they need to play their last big card.... A female! "It's about time!!!" all over again. She has no personal accomplishments and has even been stumped in interview after interview when asked to give some accomplishments, but she is a she! And that is what Dems are banking on because currently they have nothing else to get voters excited.

I honestly don't think Hillary can win. I actually believe there is so much regret in the Democrat party that even it Mitt ran again he could beat her.

You mean you let a negro beat you? Now you are going to get your ass handed to you by some pant suit?

Negros are just people, I have competed against many of them in sports and have won and lost to them like any other nationality.

I don't know what what a white, male christian Republican will do... Not join a racist, black, christian church for 20+ years like Obama did I suspect.

Lol, you're such a racist bigot RW. It's kinda funny how clueless you have become.

I don't know what God fearing Christians will do, I'm not one nor do I really know any to any depth. Not to mention your question is near incoherent and vague, do about what? Basically your question is not even a complete question.

It is established by Obama himself that he is in fact a black, christian, male when he joined a Christian church known for being racists towards whites and other nationalities... Not a Muslim.

Who was beat by a negro Muslim? Are we still talking about the 2008/2012 Presidential elections because Obama the black, male, Christian won... You know, the guy that didn't want gays to get married, continues holy wars in the middle east for oil and helps the rich get richer while the middle class keeps shrinking...

What is a Paint suit? Is that a White, female, Christian Democrat we know as Hillary?

I don't know what the world is coming too... From the looks of it despite all the stimulus and bail out spending it's coming to another recession... Hope they managed to pay back all the debt created by that wonderful stimulus spending! OPs!

I know when I own you RW because your posts get dumber and dumber, and you stop talking top me and start just regurgitation the more hate filled far left talking points like "Republican christian white male."

I did a quick google search for Obama and clown faces, I got Biden and Hillary in that search too lol... I thought about posting them but quickly realized posting pictures of bullshit does not give my position on a topic credibility, in fact posting pictures would remain as purely desperate bullshit. Can't say after getting to know you I wonder why you choose to go down the debate route of spamming hate and depending on pictures of clowns to show your positions on issues.

first lady Edith Wilson RAN THE NATION after Woodrow Wilson's stroke....

Eleanor Roosevelt was very influential in our nation's progress as well as Nancy Reagan, I believe?

It is common practice for governors to appoint the interested spouse of a candidate or winner of state and federal legislative positions if they have died while in office....this isn't just out of courtesy....

Clinton won't even get the nod... by the time it coms around, so much shit about her will come out,, it has already started.. stuff was leaked yesterday regarding her incompetence.
More fantasies from the conservative right

Still waiting for you guys to come up with that birth certificate

First Lady of Arkansas

First Lady of the United States

Those are not qualifications to be President.

Hey... When you got nothin anything counts... Even being a wife counts as an accomplishment. I wonder if she will talk about how hard it was being married in the debates.

I don't think she wants to talk about that.

None of your fucking business .....great comeback from Chelsea

Forum List

Back