Hillary Clinton: Lying for 12 minutes straight

12987196_10207966531314074_5488185396180691202_n.jpg

Hilary once told the truth by accident.

She immediately held a press conference and covered it up with a lie.

When asked why she did that?

Hillary responded that she didn't want to spoil her perfect record of 100% lying about everything. ....... :cool:

Hillary responded that she didn't want to spoil her perfect record of 100% lying about everything. ....... :cool:

Sunni Man

You're lying.

Look asshole, fact is, your Repub nutters have been trying to find PROOF of illegal activities for 30 years and they have always failed.

Just fucking deal with it and quit the constant lying.

Last edited:

Sunni Man

You're lying.

Look asshole, fact is, your Repub nutters have been trying to find PROOF of illegal activities for 30 years and they have always failed.

Just fucking deal with it and quit the constant lying.
Bout time for you to trade in those knee pads

Has she ever told the truth about anything? ....... :dunno:

So I don't give a flying fuck about her lies, im gonna keep voting for her, tell me a politician who doesn't lie?? Or tell me who is running for President that has NEVER lied:gives:, its more like a requirement for the job..

Vote for the Orangutan sure the same guy who said thousands in Jersey were cheering when the towers came down, and who said he's fully funding his own campaign:eusa_naughty:, and said the President was born in Kenya, and who says Mexico will build, pay for the wall, LOL, and that the unemployment Rate in Wisconsin is 20%:laugh:...

I read in here she was fired from first (only?) job for lying & unethical behavior. Wheel keep spinning.....

To see her on TV today gleefully shouting how "they" were going to force coal miners out of jobs, well I was looking for my AX handle. WTH?

Forum List

Back