Hillary blames Comey for her loss

Hillary lost because the Democrats never learned the lesson that the Republicans taught them with Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney:

Nominate the one "next in line" or because it is "his/her turn" is like replacing worn and obsolete tires on your car.with worn and obsolete retreads.

Hillary made herself obsolete when she was humiliated by Obama in 2008. Comey had nothing to do with her humiliating loss in 2016.

I agree with the premise but not the conclusion. The 08 defeat did not tarnish Hillary much; and she learned some lessons from it even. But when all her corruption was exposed, the Dems didn't bother to audible b/c she had hijacked the system.

It is probably true. It doesn't really matter. They were both very bad candidates. What the whole election process showed is how incredibly ignorant Americans are to have allowed either of them to be the final choice.

Trump is maybe the best candidate I've seen in my lifetime. He was willing to call sh** the way it is; he called out the corrupt system at every turn.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out the system needs drastic help. If THAT is what you and fifty million voters base your choice for president on then you have set the bar incredibly low.

It is probably true. It doesn't really matter. They were both very bad candidates. What the whole election process showed is how incredibly ignorant Americans are to have allowed either of them to be the final choice.

Trump is maybe the best candidate I've seen in my lifetime. He was willing to call sh** the way it is; he called out the corrupt system at every turn.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out the system needs drastic help. If THAT is what you and fifty million voters base your choice for president on then you have set the bar incredibly low.

Well the bar was holding up Hillary. So, it had to be pushed down.

Forum List

Back