Hillary Asked For More Security in Benghazi, Obama Said No

This is a screen shot from when I put in Hillary asks for more security, I also got the same results when I put in Obama says no to more security.
9e6ysagu.jpg

Those are the first three that come up, and they all use the same guy as a source.
Get a clue, people.

Where are we gonna get a clue from? You got a link to discredit Fox. Let's have it.

Google Hillary asks for more security, and find me a source that doesn't use This author as a source. I dare you.

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News

Google Hillary asks for more security, and find me a source that doesn't use This author as a source. I dare you.

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News

Where does that state Obama denied it?
Or back up what the OP and The Blaze claim?

You guys can accuse me of not supporting the men who were killed. I think truly supporting them would be figuring out what really happened, instead of believing ever bullshit claim Fox News tells me.

This is a screen shot from when I put in Hillary asks for more security, I also got the same results when I put in Obama says no to more security.
9e6ysagu.jpg

Those are the first three that come up, and they all use the same guy as a source.
Get a clue, people.

Where are we gonna get a clue from? You got a link to discredit Fox. Let's have it.

Look up the author who is claiming to have talked to Hillary's legal team.
He wrote a book about her that even right wingers trashed. The only communication he would have with her legal team would be if they were suing him. Which I am betting they are thinking about right about now.

Another source outside of fox and the far right conservative sites. I doubt the mass media is going to pick it up as they're working for Obama.

CIA operatives in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Amb Chris Stevens and his staff
Daily Mail ^ | October 26, 2012 | James Nye

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

# Revelations shed new light on the effectiveness of the CIA at Benghazi and the level of support they were given

# When the CIA annex come under attack they were denied a request for military help despite a counter terrorism team being two hours away in Italy

# There was full communication between operatives on the ground and headquarters - with the ability to laser guide drones, planes or special forces to enemy targets

It has been claimed that CIA operatives on the ground during the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to stand down.

Furthermore sources present during the deadly six-hour assault have said that a desperate last request for military assistance once the CIA themselves came under attack was denied, even though elite counter-terrorism units were only two hours away.

And it has been claimed there was full communication between the CIA annex in Benghazi the U.S. military casting further doubts on the Obama administration's claim that there wasn't enough information to deploy forces and deepen the crisis over their handling of the attack on September 11th and its aftermath

House Oversight Committee line to call and voice your opinion, DEMANDING Hearings be IMMEDIATELY scheduled and this President come before the American people, UNDER OATH and answer for his lies.

Phone: (202) 225-5074
2157 Rayburn House Office Building,
Washington, DC 20515
Committee On Oversight & Government Reform

I was told we need to call here and give voice to our concerns.

Another source outside of fox and the far right conservative sites. I doubt the mass media is going to pick it up as they're working for Obama.

CIA operatives in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Amb Chris Stevens and his staff
Daily Mail ^ | October 26, 2012 | James Nye

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

# Revelations shed new light on the effectiveness of the CIA at Benghazi and the level of support they were given

# When the CIA annex come under attack they were denied a request for military help despite a counter terrorism team being two hours away in Italy

# There was full communication between operatives on the ground and headquarters - with the ability to laser guide drones, planes or special forces to enemy targets

It has been claimed that CIA operatives on the ground during the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to stand down.

Furthermore sources present during the deadly six-hour assault have said that a desperate last request for military assistance once the CIA themselves came under attack was denied, even though elite counter-terrorism units were only two hours away.

And it has been claimed there was full communication between the CIA annex in Benghazi the U.S. military casting further doubts on the Obama administration's claim that there wasn't enough information to deploy forces and deepen the crisis over their handling of the attack on September 11th and its aftermath

They use Fox News as a source. Pretty much the same article Fox News posted.

What is wrong with Zombies?
I am not a disgrace, you are and anyone who doesn't try to find another credible source then some right wing outlet and an author who is a proven liar.

Are you really that dense?? The news is all over the place today and you sit here quibbling about the Blaze???THIS HAPPENS IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING thread with you liberals.. then once it's established by NUMEROUS sources, ALL OF YOU ZOMBIES do the same damn thing.. SO WHAT! So fucking spare me!

Yes the news is all over the place, and they all quote Fox News. Find me a source that didn't get it's info from Fox News or the author.
And I think it is hilarious you are calling me a Zombie when you didn't even do any research into who their source is.
Keep drinking the Kool aid.

Ever occur to you that the other networks are trying to bury it all? They are liberal and know any of this will go badly for Obama. We're this bush the other networks would be all over it but they won't expose it on Obama. So much about this man has been covered up and still liberals will follow him around like the zombies on dead man walking.

Are you really that dense?? The news is all over the place today and you sit here quibbling about the Blaze???THIS HAPPENS IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING thread with you liberals.. then once it's established by NUMEROUS sources, ALL OF YOU ZOMBIES do the same damn thing.. SO WHAT! So fucking spare me!

Yes the news is all over the place, and they all quote Fox News. Find me a source that didn't get it's info from Fox News or the author.
And I think it is hilarious you are calling me a Zombie when you didn't even do any research into who their source is.

Ever occur to you that the other networks are trying to bury it all? They are liberal and know any of this will go badly for Obama. We're this bush the other networks would be all over it but they won't expose it on Obama. So much about this man has been covered up and still liberals will follow him around like the zombies on dead man walking.

I am searching sources from all over the world. Nothing. Lead story on Al Jazeera is Syria. Regarding the US it is the boost of the economy.

headlinespot...nothing.

Last edited:

Ever occur to you other networks are smart enough not to use this author as a source?

If the attack really lasted 7 hours and the only people that died died from smoke inhalation and the compound was never penetrated by terrorist. All those in the compound was safely evacuated except the four that got they could not be found, who the fuck was holding them off for 7 hours. Imaginary security? No evidence that more security was needed and questionable that it could have been U.S. military anyway. You people are clueless as to how the military, etc work. Four died and how many lives were save by evacuation BY security in place.
Strange that all the news coming in is from SOURCES FOXNEWS has on the ground? Which we all know is not realiable saying the least.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told reporters at the Pentagon on Thursday that there was not a clear enough picture of what was occurring on the ground in Benghazi to send help.

"There's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here," Panetta said Thursday. "But the basic principle here ... is that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on."

U.S. officials argue that there was a period of several hours when the fighting stopped before the mortars were fired at the annex, leading officials to believe the attack was over.

Once again FOXNEWS exclusive.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back