Hillary And Natalia Colluded To Oppose Magnitsky Act

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Now we're starting to get somewhere.

And it's Hillaryous who's got stains on her dress.

Hillaryous and Natalia were colluding to oppose the Magnitsky Act the Wall Street Journal reported and the leaked Podoesta emails reveal Posdesta was bragging about getting a Bloomberg story killed.

Hillaryous and Billdo should be in Federal Prison.

Must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wall Street Journal report continued, “A few weeks later, Bill Clinton participated in a question-and-answer session at a Renaissance Capital investors conference. He was paid $500,000. After the appearance, Mr. Clinton received a personal thank-you call from Vladimir Putin, then the Russian prime minister, the government news agency TASS reported.”

A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton denied the connection between her stance against the bill and Bill Clinton’s paid speech, but the conflict of interest is undeniable. During the presidential election, the Clinton campaign even took measures to stop a story reporting the link. An email released by Wikileaks from Clinton Campaign Chair John Podesta in May 2015 noted, “With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow.”

Russian Lawyer Was Lobbying Against Sanctions Clinton Opposed After Paid Speech Gig

An observation: the purpose of liberals and their puppeteers with all that chicken sh*t about Trump was to hurt Trump, to make his supporters to turn away from him and to paint Russia as a monster.

Now look at the result: those who supported Trump have even consolidated their support. There are people who didn't support Trump at the beginning, but watching all that witch hunting around him slowly but surely stated defending him. And almost half a country likes Russians a lot more than liberals.

Thanks, libs, for your good job for conservatives!

You Trumpflakes will need to face reality eventually. The investigations into the open corruption of your messiah won't go away just because you create ever-crazier conspiracy theories. All your raging and crying here has no effect at all on the real world.

But then, maybe you won't ever accept reality. I can see all you Trumpflakes just packing up and moving to a commune in Guyana, where you'll worship the memory of DearLeaderTrump.

Remember, you'll need to slip away into the jungle before they bring out the koolaid vat. Plan ahead.

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing. You can't make this shit up.

So in combination of Trump Jr.'s email leak and Podesta's email leaks we find the gun still smoking. Natalia was only supposed to be here, on special waver from Lynch I might add, to represent her client in court. (New York taxpayers picking up the tab for her expenses I might add). She had no business sticking around to go to Congressional hearings, attending propaganda events, and trying to entrap Trump Jr.

How ironic is it Trump Jr.'s email leak is what exposed Hillaryous' corruption?

Damn, Grassley is going to have to demand Hillaryous to appear before the Committee.

In December 2015, The Wall Street Journal reported that Hillary Clinton opposed the Magnitsky Act while serving as secretary of state. Her opposition coincided with Bill Clinton giving a speech in Moscow for Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank—for which he was paid $500,000. “Mr. Clinton also received a substantial payout in 2010 from Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank whose executives were at risk of being hurt by possible U.S. sanctions tied to a complex and controversial case of alleged corruption in Russia. Members of Congress wrote to Mrs. Clinton in 2010 seeking to deny visas to people who had been implicated by Russian accountant Sergei Magnitsky, who was jailed and died in prison after he uncovered evidence of a large tax-refund fraud. William Browder, a foreign investor in Russia who had hired Mr. Magnitsky, alleged that the accountant had turned up evidence that Renaissance officials, among others, participated in the fraud.” The State Department opposed the sanctions bill at the time, as did the Russian government. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov pushed Hillary Clinton to oppose the legislation during a meeting in St. Petersburgin June 2012, citing that U.S.-Russia relations would suffer as a result.

So in combination of Trump Jr.'s email leak and Podesta's email leaks we find the gun still smoking. Natalia was only supposed to be here, on special waver from Lynch I might add, to represent her client in court. (New York taxpayers picking up the tab for her expenses I might add). She had no business sticking around to go to Congressional hearings, attending propaganda events, and trying to entrap Trump Jr.

Damn, Grassley is going to have to demand Hillaryous to appear before the Committee.

In December 2015, The Wall Street Journal reported that Hillary Clinton opposed the Magnitsky Act while serving as secretary of state. Her opposition coincided with Bill Clinton giving a speech in Moscow for Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank—for which he was paid $500,000. “Mr. Clinton also received a substantial payout in 2010 from Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank whose executives were at risk of being hurt by possible U.S. sanctions tied to a complex and controversial case of alleged corruption in Russia. Members of Congress wrote to Mrs. Clinton in 2010 seeking to deny visas to people who had been implicated by Russian accountant Sergei Magnitsky, who was jailed and died in prison after he uncovered evidence of a large tax-refund fraud. William Browder, a foreign investor in Russia who had hired Mr. Magnitsky, alleged that the accountant had turned up evidence that Renaissance officials, among others, participated in the fraud.” The State Department opposed the sanctions bill at the time, as did the Russian government. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov pushed Hillary Clinton to oppose the legislation during a meeting in St. Petersburgin June 2012, citing that U.S.-Russia relations would suffer as a result.

You can cry Clinton / Obama until you are red in the face... If there is a legal problem with Clinton let the courts decide...But
You cannot deny and distract the fact that Trump's campaign did indeed except an invitation to meet up with an American outsider to dig up dirt on Trumps running mate which is against the law..Black and White,no grey area.

You Trumpflakes will need to face reality eventually. The investigations into the open corruption of your messiah won't go away just because you create ever-crazier conspiracy theories. All your raging and crying here has no effect at all on the real world.

But then, maybe you won't ever accept reality. I can see all you Trumpflakes just packing up and moving to a commune in Guyana, where you'll worship the memory of DearLeaderTrump.

Remember, you'll need to slip away into the jungle before they bring out the koolaid vat. Plan ahead.
Must suck watching your party get caught in their lies. :itsok:

:)

Coming from an Obama fuffler, that's amusing.

You can cry Clinton / Obama until you are red in the face... If there is a legal problem with Clinton let the courts decide...But
You cannot deny and distract the fact that Trump's campaign did indeed except an invitation to meet up with an American outsider to dig up dirt on Trumps running mate which is against the law..Black and White,no grey area.

I heard they just talked about their grandchildren.

Go with what ever delusion you want but I just posted the truth by way of Podesta's emails and it's looking more and more like the Clintoon stooges conspired to entrap Trump Jr..

Lynch special parole for entry.

Clintoon advisers as Natalia's chaperone.

Natalia had nothing to offer so why did she conspire to get a meeting with Trump Jr.?

The New York Slimes may have hung Hillaryous by way of the DNC corruption.

Too damn funny.

Forum List

Back