Hilary For Prison 2016

You keep trying there Bubba. Just because 25 years of trying to get something on her hasn't worked doesn't mean this time won't. Any day now, right,BooBoo?

You keep trying there Bubba. Just because 25 years of trying to get something on her hasn't worked doesn't mean this time won't. Any day now, right,BooBoo?
The Clintons always have been above the law… They are the most repugnant people on the planet

The Clintons always have been above the law… They are the most repugnant people on the planet

And smart enough to show you to be a fool every time.

And even more to convince you they are okay when they are the most politically corrupt family this country has ever known.

And even more to convince you they are okay when they are the most politically corrupt family this country has ever known.

Anything you say. Now, why don't you go play with your toys now?

Really? I guess you never heard of Kenneth Starr, Whitewater, Travelgate, and Vince Foster(found dead in the park). Hilary violated Senate rules in 1971 during the Nixon hearings. She lied on the witness stand.

Really? I guess you never heard of Kenneth Starr, Whitewater, Travelgate, and Vince Foster(found dead in the park). Hilary violated Senate rules in 1971 during the Nixon hearings. She lied on the witness stand.

Yes, I've heard all that crap. It's all bullshit, but I've heard it.

Clinton Scandals: A Guide From Whitewater To The Clinton Foundation

Whitewater was a shady investment scheme managed by the Rose Law Firm, of which Hilary was an employee.

There was also Travelgate, which involved the misappropriation of taxpayer funds.

The Clinton Foundation gets millions each year from wealthy people in the Middle East and Russia. I doubt they are just charitable gifts.

So called Travelgate was nothing. It certainly didn't misappropriate any taxpayer funds.

Whitewater was a shady investment scheme managed by the Rose Law Firm, of which Hilary was an employee.

There was also Travelgate, which involved the misappropriation of taxpayer funds.

The Clinton Foundation gets millions each year from wealthy people in the Middle East and Russia. I doubt they are just charitable gifts.

So called Travelgate was nothing. It certainly didn't misappropriate any taxpayer funds.

I quote General George S. Patton: "HORSEDUNG".

I quote General George S. Patton: "HORSEDUNG".

I quote Bart Simpson. "EAT MY SHORTS"

Forum List

Back