High School Cheerleaders Punished For Supporting President Trump

C019D136A2B94634A4C433F79489D82E.jpg

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

imageedit_349_3998939998.jpg
Lol I love the “awakened patriots” like they feel empowered or some shit. Republicans have always been such whiny little bitches. There’s nothing they haven’t already said about American politics for a few decades lol

Wow, that's quite some irony there.
It’s not like I am saying the left has changed much either over the years in comparison, but our shit has always made much more sense.

No....we just have schools being named after him

WHAT????

They named a school after a President?

Holy fuck...that has never happened before in the history of our country.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
To be fair, this usually happens after they die or at least it should.

Dictators put their image on money. We put dead people on ours.

You do know what usually and should mean, right?

Yup, is this confusing you?

My little tart.....
You know me better than that.....confusion? Me? lol

All Presidents lie. Sometimes they have to.
If you actually believe that Trump has lied any significant amount more than most every other President then you have had an overdose of indoctrination.

If only you could think for yourself <sigh>

It’s not like I am saying the left has changed much either over the years in comparison, but our shit has always made much more sense.

Yeah...sure.....look at all those poor blacks your side has raised from the ghettos in Chicago, NewYork, Baltimore, LosAngeles, St. Louis etc etc etc (you know ALL those DEMOCRAT places) Uh huh....that makes sense.:rolleyes:

How exactly do you define "sense"? Open borders? Maxine waters style intimidation? I think we know what "sense" means to you. Typical actually.

Something like "Let's divert all military spending to transgender surgeries !!!!' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lol Trump is the biggest fraud Christian in American history.

Just hot air or can you back that up?
Hmm well let’s see. He makes every effort to NOT donate to charity even though he is a “billionaire”. He puts kids in cages. He whines like a little bitch about other people and is a vindictive child. He made up his own Bible quote and said it was his favorite lol. That moron doesn’t give a shit about the Bible. He doesn’t read books in general anyway lol

Now you can have whatever opinion you want about his immigration policies or him being a billionaire, but claiming he is a Christian despite this crap is pure non sense lol

Hmm well let’s see. He makes every effort to NOT donate to charity even though he is a “billionaire”. He puts kids in cages. He whines like a little bitch about other people and is a vindictive child. He made up his own Bible quote and said it was his favorite lol. That moron doesn’t give a shit about the Bible. He doesn’t read books in general anyway lol

Now you can have whatever opinion you want about his immigration policies or him being a billionaire, but claiming he is a Christian despite this crap is pure non sense lol
Obama was the one who put kids in cages.

Yup, is this confusing you?

My little tart.....
You know me better than that.....confusion? Me? lol

All Presidents lie. Sometimes they have to.
If you actually believe that Trump has lied any significant amount more than most every other President then you have had an overdose of indoctrination.

If only you could think for yourself <sigh>
Yup, they all lie. Some more than others...looks like you fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Yeah...sure.....look at all those poor blacks your side has raised from the ghettos in Chicago, NewYork, Baltimore, LosAngeles, St. Louis etc etc etc (you know ALL those DEMOCRAT places) :rolleyes:

How exactly do you define "sense"? Open borders? Maxine waters style intimidation? I think we know what "sense" means to you. Typical actually.
Okay so you are listing big urban cities and black poverty because supposedly liberals made them that way, yet it’s obvious they are that way because they are urban centers. That is the nature of big cities in America. What should liberals do exactly to change things? Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

You list these cities but of course ignore that entire red states like AL, MS, LA, and KS are complete economic shitholes.

Obama was the one who put kids in cages.
No he didn’t moron. It’s not like he came up with such a policy. Kids were separated at the border under Obama and those before him, but it only happened if the parents committed a separate crime which was RARE. Trump separates every kid. How this basic nuance escapes you is beyond me.

Hmm well let’s see. He makes every effort to NOT donate to charity even though he is a “billionaire”.

Yet he gave up his entire Presidential salary for you. Did your boy do that? He's got 100 million bucks now btw.

He puts kids in cages.

Completely debunked.

He whines like a little bitch about other people and is a vindictive child.

The exact same could be said about Obama. Funny how perspective works huh?

He made up his own Bible quote and said it was his favorite lol. That moron doesn’t give a shit about the Bible. He doesn’t read books in general anyway lol

What the hell are you bloviating about here? Who knows.

I can't say for sure if he is or is not. He claims to be. I doubt you have any better info than I do.

A NC cheerleader squad was suspended from school for committing the ultimate sin.....supporting Donald Trump. All they did was take a picture standing around a Trump for president 2020 sign. This should be against the law and serious fines and jail sentences should be enforced for this oppressive conduct by anyone who thinks they can get away with bigotry and fascism.

Hatred and the divisiveness has spread all over America. This is the future Obama hoped for when he talked of transforming America. He wanted a country filled with bigots who hated whites or anyone who votes for Republicans. Women aren't women anymore if they support the president. Blacks aren't blacks anymore if they support the president. Gays aren't really gay if they support the president. Democrats can get away with murder, but if you're a Trump supporter your enemies will destroy you by any means possible, and this destruction will be cheered by the masses. Mob-rule in a nutshell.

images

Pious politicians preach to us about the rule of law while at the same instant they're squashing Trump supporter's due process. Who you are matters more than what you did. This isn't America. This is a fascist state ruled by a bunch of maniacal jerks with TDS. The elite in academia and in Hollywood screaming for the names of Trump supporters in their ranks. They want to punish anyone who dares to have an open mind. They want Trump supporters identified and shunned....forced out of the business......and this conduct was encouraged by communists in the Democrat Party no less. At first it seemed harmless, but now it's become deadly.

nt5d12c398.jpg

In the past....when someone said something that was obviously a lie about me or anyone else who knows the difference between right and wrong...I used to laugh about it...or simply ignore it.....but now it's impossible to ignore. The lies are becoming so insane and so ridiculous.....the crap these people say so obviously flies in the face of known facts....the deception....the fabrications....the malicious nature of what they say.....I actually just want to backhand them in the face. This is not right. Why can't we just get along and be allowed to hold our own opinions without being attacked. I can't watch the news for more than a few minutes without changing to a DVD of Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, something funny. The news has become unwatchable. It's no small wonder that people are literally losing their minds and their sense of decency. Peace in America is an impossibility under these conditions. That's why I feel strongly that anyone who spreads this kind of hatred should be indicted and charged with a felony.

Lol I love the “awakened patriots” like they feel empowered or some shit. Republicans have always been such whiny little bitches. There’s nothing they haven’t already said about American politics for a few decades lol

No kidding, so which shit makes more sense, $32 Trillion for Medicare for all or $94 Trillion for the New Green Deal?

Hmm well let’s see. He makes every effort to NOT donate to charity even though he is a “billionaire”.

Yet he gave up his entire Presidential salary for you. Did your boy do that? He's got 100 million bucks now btw.

He puts kids in cages.

Completely debunked.

He whines like a little bitch about other people and is a vindictive child.

The exact same could be said about Obama. Funny how perspective works huh?

He made up his own Bible quote and said it was his favorite lol. That moron doesn’t give a shit about the Bible. He doesn’t read books in general anyway lol

What the hell are you bloviating about here? Who knows.

I can't say for sure if he is or is not. He claims to be. I doubt you have any better info than I do.
How it isn’t completely obvious to you he is a fraudulent Christian is beyond me. Of course he is. If he was an actual Christian, he would quote a real line from it instead of making one up.

No he didn’t moron. It’s not like he came up with such a policy. Kids were separated at the border under Obama and those before him, but it only happened if the parents committed a separate crime which was RARE. Trump separates every kid. How this basic nuance escapes you is beyond me.

Hate to burst your bubble but Trump doesn't actually RUN the border patrol and customs etc. No more than Obama did.
People are appointed to head those departments and they make decisions.

Why would you think "Trump" separates kids from parents? The media has thick wool pulled over your head but you were already blind.
The media makes up all kinds of Bullshit and you suck it up like turkey gravy no questions asked.

geez

images

nt5d12c398.jpg

No kidding, so which shit makes more sense, $32 Trillion for Medicare for all or $94 Trillion for the New Green Deal?
Your fake numbers mean nothing to me. I mean would these program cost trillions over a long enough period of time? Yeah our defense budget is no different lol. At least liberals want to raise revenue to pay for those programs. Republicans cut revenue and spend and somehow have you convinced they give a shit about fiscal responsibility.

Forum List

Back