hi there

Pedophobe means that you fear kids.
depends on how you interpret it. homophobe means that you fear homonyms and homogenized milk.

Homophobe is a made up word...technically, it should mean that you fear the same.

If pedophobe means that you fear people who have sex with children, then pedophile would mean that you like people who have sex with children. It all just doesn't make sense.

How much coffee have you had this morning?

depends on how you interpret it. homophobe means that you fear homonyms and homogenized milk.

Homophobe is a made up word...technically, it should mean that you fear the same.

If pedophobe means that you fear people who have sex with children, then pedophile would mean that you like people who have sex with children. It all just doesn't make sense.

How much coffee have you had this morning?

One cup...I'm on my second.

No, not really. Most words are really not up for interpretation and this - as well as homophobe - is one of them. Unfortunately for you.

:eusa_angel:

That said ... welcome on board.
:) we could just check a dictionary. 'pedophobe' has multiple meanings as a slang word in the urban dictionary:

pedophobia
Pedophobia (also paedophobia), can mean one of two things:
1. Fear of children. Under this definition a pedophobic individual would avoid contacts with children or any act that reminds of them.
2. Irrational hatered, discrimination, and criminalisation of pedophiles. Under this definition a pedophobic individual would actively seek procecution and persecution of anybody who is either a pedophile or a pedophilia advocate.

from the urban dictionary. (it doesn't allow me to post source links yet.)

No, not really. Most words are really not up for interpretation and this - as well as homophobe - is one of them. Unfortunately for you.

:) we could just check a dictionary. 'pedophobe' has multiple meanings as a slang word in the urban dictionary:

pedophobia
1. Fear of children. Under this definition a pedophobic individual would avoid contacts with children or any act that reminds of them.
2. Irrational hatered, discrimination, and criminalisation of pedophiles. Under this definition a pedophobic individual would actively seek procecution and persecution of anybody who is either a pedophile or a pedophilia advocate.

I'll take Urban Dictionary as a legit source...because I like it!

However, some might argue otherwise...

But, since we've gotten the confusion about your name cleared up...welcome.

My name is xotoxi. There is no confusion about the meaning of my name.

:) yes, it all gets very confusing, i know. that's why i resorted to a dictionary.

I'll take Urban Dictionary as a legit source...because I like it!

However, some might argue otherwise...

But, since we've gotten the confusion about your name cleared up...welcome.

My name is xotoxi. There is no confusion about the meaning of my name.
:clap2: hello.

pedophobia

Urban dictionary ... :rofl: That's what I thought ...

Remind me - because I have obviously repressed the memory - since when is the urban dictionary on par with Merriam Webster et al.? :lol:

since when is the urban dictionary on par with Merriam Webster et al.? :lol:
since merriam webster is strictly traditional with terminology and doesn't keep up with the times. the urban dictionary may be considered to be more supplemental to the merriam webster when the merriam webster fails to keep up with the times. :eusa_whistle:

Those who have such a strong hatred of pedophiles... are often overcompensating for the fact that they're really closeted pedophiles.

Stop fucking the children!

Last edited:
Those who have such a strong hatred of pedophiles... are often overcompensating for the fact that they're really closeted pedophiles.
or they were kidnapped, drugged and sexually assaulted by pedophiles as eleven-year old children. did you read the OP? you accuse the victims of pedophiles in that you favor the rights of pedophiles over the rights of their child victims.

stop fucking/accusing child-crime victims in your crusade for pedophile rights.

Last edited:
or they were kidnapped, drugged and sexually assaulted by pedophiles as eleven-year old children. did you read the OP? you accuse the victims of pedophiles in that you favor the rights of pedophiles over the rights of their child victims.

stop fucking/accusing child-crime victims in your crusade for pedophile rights.

You take yourself way too seriously.

Need to fuck a kid that badly, get a 18-year-old whore and call her Lolita.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back