What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all: New here!

dmf047xx

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum to discuss politics, express my opinions and views, but most importantly to learn!

I am a Democrat however, I feel that it is much easier to compromise rather than argue.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, regardless of party affiliation!

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum to discuss politics, express my opinions and views, but most importantly to learn!

I am a Democrat however, I feel that it is much easier to compromise rather than argue.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, regardless of party affiliation!

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx

Welcome! I am a Democrat too. There are lots of us here. We are easy to recognize - we are the ones being called all the nasty names.

Hang around - you'll see. :eusa_whistle:

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx
Hi, you. I have no party affiliation. I don't like any of them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome and no, name calling is not a party affiliation dead giveaway, unless of course the person making that claim is a partisan hack with blue or red blinders. Then, of course, when they state it it's true. :eusa_whistle: :cool: :lol:

Reaction score

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx

Welcome! I am a Democrat too. There are lots of us here. We are easy to recognize - we are the ones being called all the nasty names.

Hang around - you'll see. :eusa_whistle:

So, you're a Teabagger then? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Few people call genuine Democrats names.... many of us call 'lefties' a whole bunch of names though. 'Lefties' are not Democrats. 'Lefties' are not Liberals. Both Democrats and Liberals are fine - it's the fucking lunatic left that annoy.

But.... I digress....

Welcome to the new Democrat.... if indeed you are a democrat and not some damned koolaid slurpin' leftie.

OP
D

dmf047xx

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the "welcome"s to the forum :) I will only go so far as to say that I am a deomcrat, you will see soon enough where I stand on the political spectrum.:evil: haha but thanks for filling me in on the connotation of the word "lefty" here.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List