Hi all: New here!

dmf047xx

Rookie
Mar 29, 2010
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum to discuss politics, express my opinions and views, but most importantly to learn!

I am a Democrat however, I feel that it is much easier to compromise rather than argue.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, regardless of party affiliation!

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx

Hi everyone. I just joined the forum to discuss politics, express my opinions and views, but most importantly to learn!

I am a Democrat however, I feel that it is much easier to compromise rather than argue.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, regardless of party affiliation!

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx

Welcome! I am a Democrat too. There are lots of us here. We are easy to recognize - we are the ones being called all the nasty names.

Hang around - you'll see. :eusa_whistle:

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx
Hi, you. I have no party affiliation. I don't like any of them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome and no, name calling is not a party affiliation dead giveaway, unless of course the person making that claim is a partisan hack with blue or red blinders. Then, of course, when they state it it's true. :eusa_whistle: :cool: :lol:

Have a good day all,

dmf047xx

Welcome! I am a Democrat too. There are lots of us here. We are easy to recognize - we are the ones being called all the nasty names.

Hang around - you'll see. :eusa_whistle:

So, you're a Teabagger then? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Few people call genuine Democrats names.... many of us call 'lefties' a whole bunch of names though. 'Lefties' are not Democrats. 'Lefties' are not Liberals. Both Democrats and Liberals are fine - it's the fucking lunatic left that annoy.

But.... I digress....

Welcome to the new Democrat.... if indeed you are a democrat and not some damned koolaid slurpin' leftie.

Thanks for all the "welcome"s to the forum :) I will only go so far as to say that I am a deomcrat, you will see soon enough where I stand on the political spectrum.:evil: haha but thanks for filling me in on the connotation of the word "lefty" here.

Forum List

Back