Hezbollah didn't learn a lesson

Israel has a right to defend itself from terrorists ...

Everyone has a right to defends themselves from the terrorists and Israel is a terrorist-illegal state. Hizbullah which is called as terrorist group, includes many Mossad agents. Only in one operation, about 50 persons who works for Israel were caught. Muhammad Savraba the closest bodyguard of Nasrallah was also unveiled as Mossad agent. Probably he also have many other buddies working for Mossad in Hizbullah. This is impossible for Israel to not to be aware of the next step of Hizbullah. The shitty person called "netanyehhaw" needs some election propaganda by benefiting from the national feelings of poor and unaware Jewish people.

SORRY BUT YOU ARE SOOOOO WRONG THAT IT DOESNT PAY TO ANSWER YOU...................YOU ARE MISGUIDED. ISRAEL WILL STAND AGAINST TERRORISTS AND EVENTUALLY DESTROY THEM PIECE BY PIECE. IF YOU ARE BAD YOU WILL GET YOUR DUES.EVENTUALLY.

Israel has a right to defend itself from terrorists ...

Everyone has a right to defends themselves from the terrorists and Israel is a terrorist-illegal state. Hizbullah which is called as terrorist group, includes many Mossad agents. Only in one operation, about 50 persons who works for Israel were caught. Muhammad Savraba the closest bodyguard of Nasrallah was also unveiled as Mossad agent. Probably he also have many other buddies working for Mossad in Hizbullah. This is impossible for Israel to not to be aware of the next step of Hizbullah. The shitty person called "netanyehhaw" needs some election propaganda by benefiting from the national feelings of poor and unaware Jewish people.
WTF did I just read??

I cant share everything here in such an internet forum but I just want you to know how the states works.

Almost all states have a terrorism in their backgrounds but noone of them can approach to Israel about this issue, Israel is way ahead : ) for example did you know that Charlie Hebdo magazine was purchased by Zionists, just one month before the attack ;)

I cant share everything here in such an internet forum but I just want you to know how the states works.

Almost all states have a terrorism in their backgrounds but noone of them can approach to Israel about this issue, Israel is way ahead : ) for example did you know that Charlie Hebdo magazine was purchased by Zionists, just one month before the attack ;)
That's why the syphillitic vermin attacked a magazine publisher. The evil bastards can't abide the truth.

Are you posting from a mental hospital ?

The daily Libération was purchased by them. The paper helped to print the Hebdo over demand, after the attack.

Hezbullah has ended anymore response, this round, with Israel.
Syria, not so much.

The daily Libération was purchased by them. The paper helped to print the Hebdo over demand, after the attack.

Rothchilds might be pro-Israeli and jewish but they go back a long way in french history and economics. The purchase of the Libération was not widely supported by the rest of the family.
Papers in the UK and even Turkey were used to print the Hebdo edition. Demand was over 3 million copies. There average is less than 50,000.
The post attack edition has been on sale, via online auctions, for $1000 to $100,000.

I'm not talking about Liberation here, there are many other media organs in France (in many countries) controlled by these families, Liberation is just one of them. Liberation is a leftists media organ which is managed by Philippe de Rothschild (extreme right), leftists are following and serving for the Zionists without even realizing it, as like another leftist Alexis Tsipras who came to power in Greece, to damage EU, to damage Germany and France.

Rothchilds might be pro-Israeli and jewish but they go back a long way in french history and economics. The purchase of the Libération was not widely supported by the rest of the family.
Papers in the UK and even Turkey were used to print the Hebdo edition. Demand was over 3 million copies. There average is less than 50,000.
The post attack edition has been on sale, via online auctions, for $1000 to $100,000.

Not actually, just one of them was opposed to purchasing of Liberation, one of the nephews of Edouard de Rothschild and they purchased the Liberation with the co-decision of majority. In Turkiye, just Dogan Media (serving for Rothschild) tried to publish Charlie Hebdo but police stopped their trucks and provocative prints were destroyed (including the cover page with Prophet cartoon). Only the suitable ones were allowed.

I'm not talking about Liberation here, there are many other media organs in France (in many countries) controlled by these families, Liberation is just one of them. Liberation is a leftists media organ which is managed by Philippe de Rothschild (extreme right), leftists are following and serving for the Zionists without even realizing it, as like another leftist Alexis Tsipras who came to power in Greece, to damage EU, to damage Germany and France.
Since Mineva is such a good Muslim and keeps up with these things, maybe she can tell us about Al Jazeera America and what they report. How about a Saudi Prince buying up a lot of AOL? He's not a Rothschild, but is one of the richest men in the world. Perhaps Mineva can tell us how journalist fare in Turkey when they say something that Erdogan doesn't like. Are the reporters free in Turkey to express their opinion. Do they have freedom of expression there?

Not actually, just one of them was opposed to purchasing of Liberation, one of the nephews of Edouard de Rothschild and they purchased the Liberation with the co-decision of majority. In Turkiye, just Dogan Media (serving for Rothschild) tried to publish Charlie Hebdo but police stopped their trucks and provocative prints were destroyed (including the cover page with Prophet cartoon). Only the suitable ones were allowed.

>>The purchase delivered within the family Rothschild quite some discussion, Baron Philippe de Rothschild scion told recently in an exclusive interview with Quote, published in the January issue.
"There's been some considerable discussion about the takeover by my uncle Baron Edouard de Rothschild," said Philippe. "Some relatives wanted to block the purchase because the media would make us a political force. We want to avoid at all costs."<<

Philippe went on the record but he was hardly the only member that did not agree with Edouard's purchase.

As for the Dogan publishing......>>Cumhuriyet (the Turkish news paper) was planning to distribute a four-page insert of the issue of the magazine that this week ran a cover with a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad. However, the Turkish version of the publication did not include any images of Muhammad.<<

The police prevented some Cumhuriyet trucks from leaving for awhile. Some web sites were banned in Turkey that had the cartoons.

Dogan publishing and the Cumhuriyet are not connected to Rothchild

LINK from a non partisan so
Israel already has 200+ illegal Nuclear weapons, some of them aimed at Europe, Iran still has none

LINK from a non partisan source to these alleged "illegal" weapons. Does it make the ones Iran is building illegal as well ?

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[28]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now you post a LINK from a non partisan source to these alleged Iranian Nuclear weapons

No proof in your link
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[28]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now you post a LINK from a non partisan source to these alleged Iranian Nuclear weapons

No proof in your link that Israel has nuclear weapons, just conjecture and ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA. Keep trying old bean as one day you might give the world a shock and actually be correct

More like ZIONAZI PROPAGANDA, your stock in trade. Of course Israel has nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back