Hey!

Rooster

Mar 9, 2017
My name's Rooster.

I'm a radical left-wing conservative. For instance, I want gays to be able to marry, but I also want them to be heavily armed if they want to be.

I'm fiscally conservative and, for the most part, socially liberal. I don't believe in "gay rights" or "womens rights", I believe in rights. Period.

I believe in America first. Every time. Period. I believe everything that we do should be with the best interests of America first, every single time. I would expect every other country on the planet to do the same with regards to themselves.

I have zero tolerance for illegal immigration and believe we should have armed troops along our border to thwart the invasion. I believe a woman should have the right to choose to terminate a pregnancy, but I don't believe that any federal funds should go to any organization, for any purpose whatsoever, which provides them.

I voted for Donald Trump. He wasn't my first choice (he was actually my fourth), but I feel he was far superior to the alternative. I believe Hillary Clinton should've been charged and tried.

I strongly believe in personal responsibility. If you do something bad, own up to it. Don't blame someone else. If you do something good, allow no one to take the credit. I have absolutely zero tolerance for glaring stupidity, ignorance and liars, and will gleefully verbally eviscerate such people.

So, well... There ya' go. Nice to be here!

Hi! I'm waving wildly, you just can't see it.
Welcome to the wild bunch

My name's Rooster.

I'm a radical left-wing conservative. For instance, I want gays to be able to marry, but I also want them to be heavily armed if they want to be.

I'm fiscally conservative and, for the most part, socially liberal. I don't believe in "gay rights" or "womens rights", I believe in rights. Period.

I believe in America first. Every time. Period. I believe everything that we do should be with the best interests of America first, every single time. I would expect every other country on the planet to do the same with regards to themselves.

I have zero tolerance for illegal immigration and believe we should have armed troops along our border to thwart the invasion. I believe a woman should have the right to choose to terminate a pregnancy, but I don't believe that any federal funds should go to any organization, for any purpose whatsoever, which provides them.

I voted for Donald Trump. He wasn't my first choice (he was actually my fourth), but I feel he was far superior to the alternative. I believe Hillary Clinton should've been charged and tried.

I strongly believe in personal responsibility. If you do something bad, own up to it. Don't blame someone else. If you do something good, allow no one to take the credit. I have absolutely zero tolerance for glaring stupidity, ignorance and liars, and will gleefully verbally eviscerate such people.

So, well... There ya' go. Nice to be here!
Get out of my head!

BTW, I have to kill one of my roosters soon. Hope there is no relation :D

Hi Rooster! Welcome
056.gif

Speak for yourself! I'm all kinds of excited.
Or something.

Forum List

Back