Hey Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit my job ten years ago
TRANSLATION: You were fired or they phased out your job and you took a buy out.

, and I've got nothing to say.
That's been evident since the beginning, obviously why MarcATL looks forward to more of it.
Who the fuck is MarcATL, and why don't I get a notification when you quote me? I get them from everyone else.

That's been evident since the beginning, obviously why MarcATL looks forward to more of it.
Who the fuck is MarcATL, and why don't I get a notification when you quote me? I get them from everyone else.
MarcATL makes zero impact on existence.

Kinda' like your brain?

Oh!, FUCK! 10 Hearts!
Is that 10 hearts for me because I'm new? <smooch>
Liberals and neo-Cons get 0 hearts from me.

Kinda' like your brain?
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Welcome Aboard Hidden
And enjoy your stay.

1607036021478.png

.​

Because you're my bitch, you and your dog Toto, too..

I'd vote for that yellow dog in my avatar before I'd vote for a republican. But that's just me being a yellow dog Democrat. Everyone has to be someone. I've nothing against Conservatives, nor GOPers. I simply have a different perspective.

Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff to everyone here! Keep calm and stay well,
Hidden
1607054518489.png

Because you're my bitch, you and your dog Toto, too..
Old Yaller is my dog's name. He bites.

Go try to figure out Three Blind Mice on your guitar.

I'd vote for that yellow dog in my avatar before I'd vote for a republican. But that's just me being a yellow dog Democrat. Everyone has to be someone. I've nothing against Conservatives, nor GOPers. I simply have a different perspective.

Peace, Love, and Good Happiness Stuff to everyone here! Keep calm and stay well,
Hidden

yeah progressive patriot nailed it.
even though TRUE Americans that care about the country and dont want to live in a facist dictatership that were former democrats are fleeing the demorat party left and right in the thousands same as they are leaving california because the party is nothing like it was when the great JFK was president and has been infiltrated by communists? gotcha.thanks for exposing that you hate America :thup:
Do you often babble like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back