Hey NYC, Wanna Know Why You Pay Some Of The Highest Taxes In the Nation?

The Hasidic men do not work, they need to study the Torah all day. They collect welfare and have the highest birth rate as well. Welfare and Baby boom area. We should send them to Israel, but Israel does not want them.

The Hasidic men do not work, they need to study the Torah all day. They collect welfare and have the highest birth rate as well. Welfare and Baby boom area. We should send them to Israel, but Israel does not want them.

Can you explain further!?!

Uhm, what?

There is a small sliver of anti-semitism in the Republican Party.

It use to be much more prevalent until the anti-communism of the 50s created a more globalist movement that needed Middle East assets like Israel during the Cold War especially.

But yes, Nixon's not so subtle dog whistle about the "Liberal Jew Media" was/is very indicative of Republican demographics.

Starting with Reagan, the rightwing Jew haters, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were pushed to the margins, but they still thrived under the rightwing umbrella because sensible Republicans like yourself share a common enemy with the alt-right: liberal tolerance.

There is a reason why you never - and I mean never - see a mainstream Republican denounce Republican anti-Semites.

It's because Anti-Semites hate liberals more than anyone. In their zeal to return the United States to its white Christian roots, they express Conservatism in its purist form.

Hitler hated liberals for the same reason you hate liberals. Let me explain. The liberals who opposed Hitler wanted to do exactly what American liberals want to do in the USA - replace traditional hierarchies and customs with an open society that respects ALL people, including gays, blacks, Mexicans, Jews and Muslims. Liberals believe that humans should be judged on their actions not their skin color or the nation/religion to which they were born.

Last edited:

lol NYC has only 8.4 million total population, so right off the bat you know OP's claim is total bullshit.

And yep, sure enough it is bullshit:

In January of 2015 Mayor Bill de Blasio launched the municipal ID program known as IDNYC, an identification card that allows New Yorkers to receive city benefits and perks no matter what their immigration status is. Agarwal said 900,000 people signed up.

There is no indication on how many of 900,000 (aka as not million) are illegals.

As I said . New Yorkers are getting hosed paying for all those "no matter what their immigration status is" folks.

Talk about a stupid law and just think the voters elected that asshole.

You can't cure stupid.

Uhm, what?

There is a small sliver of anti-semitism in the Republican Party.

It use to be much more prevalent until the anti-communism of the 50s created a more globalist movement that needed Middle East assets like Israel during the Cold War especially.

But yes, Nixon's not so subtle dog whistle about the "Liberal Jew Media" was/is very indicative of Republican demographics.

Starting with Reagan, the rightwing Jew haters, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were pushed to the margins, but they still thrived under the rightwing umbrella because sensible Republicans like yourself share a common enemy with the alt-right: liberal tolerance.

There is a reason why you never - and I mean never - see a mainstream Republican denounce Republican anti-Semites.

It's because Anti-Semites hate liberals more than anyone. In their zeal to return the United States to its white Christian roots, they express Conservatism in its purist form.

Hitler hated liberals for the same reason you hate liberals. Let me explain. The liberals who opposed Hitler wanted to do exactly what American liberals want to do in the USA - replace traditional hierarchies and customs with an open society that respects ALL people, including gays, blacks, Mexicans, Jews and Muslims. Liberals believe that humans should be judged on their actions not their skin color or the nation/religion to which they were born.

My friend who lives near them said they would rather spit on you than look at you. the zealots think us non jews are here to wait on them and that we do as they collect welfare and sit on their assess all day. They also treat women like shit. She said their communities are like slums.

Forum List

Back