hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

^^^ But it doesn't start out dead already once its here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Right but it really isnt living and breathing if it doesnt breathe. The mom has to do that for the fetus. Thats just another reason why women should be the ones to make the decision on if they want to have an abortion or not.
It is certainly a human being and it's living. Or else you wouldn't have to murder it via abortion. :)
Too bad your opinion doesn't effect reality. :)

You're denying that the pre-born baby is living? And you're talking about opinions not affecting reality? That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard all day.
No. I'm denying the fetus is breathing. You have something that debunks that fact?

cant answer that one, can ya!
Thats actually a very easy question to answer. Its illegal to kill someone that is inside of another person without their permission.

You many want work harder on figuring out a question that isnt this easy to answer.

Yeah, with their permission it would be perfectly OK.

What if women was killed at her way to scheduled abortion at Planned Parenthood?
What if a cow had nuts? Would it be a bull?

Not sure how a woman getting killed on her way to schedule an abortion means she gave permission to the person that killed her. Just what kind of retarded question is this? :rolleyes:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Right but it really isnt living and breathing if it doesnt breathe. The mom has to do that for the fetus. Thats just another reason why women should be the ones to make the decision on if they want to have an abortion or not.
It is certainly a human being and it's living. Or else you wouldn't have to murder it via abortion. :)

You're denying that the pre-born baby is living? And you're talking about opinions not affecting reality? That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard all day.
No. I'm denying the fetus is breathing. You have something that debunks that fact?
You also thought that her being called a human and living was an opinion.

lol

Thats actually a very easy question to answer. Its illegal to kill someone that is inside of another person without their permission.

You many want work harder on figuring out a question that isnt this easy to answer.

What if women was killed at her way to scheduled abortion at Planned Parenthood?

Not sure how a woman getting killed on her way to schedule an abortion means she gave permission to the person that killed her. Just what kind of retarded question is this?

Thinking isn't your strong suit, is it?

My question was referring to your answer related to OP.

Do I need to walk you thru it, or you can do it on your own?

Not sure how a woman getting killed on her way to schedule an abortion means she gave permission to the person that killed her. Just what kind of retarded question is this?

Thinking isn't your strong suit, is it?

My question was referring to your answer related to OP.

Do I need to walk you thru it, or you can do it on your own?
Your post has the logic of a retarded mule. By all means please explain what your question had to do with what I said in response to the OP.

Yes a fish breathes. No a fetus doesnt breath. You flunked 6th grade science didnt you? :)
You need to stay after school and do your homework. Do I need to show you how to use Google?

Hint: breathing is the taking in of oxygen. Unborn babies take in oxygen. Babies breathe.

"to take in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide through natural processes"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ABA said: "It is certainly a human being and it's living."

You replied: "Too bad your opinion doesn't effect reality. "

So you were either denying the pre-born is human, or living. Either way you're wrong.

As for the breathing, a pre-born baby doesn't breathe in the same way you and I do, but it's not supposed to. You don't seem to understand that there are different stages of human life, from the moment we come into existence, until the moment we die… but in each of the stages, we are a human being. Obviously a pre-born or a newborn cannot do the same things that an adult can do, but that doesn't mean the baby is any less human than you and I, it's just a different stage of life.

So you were either denying the pre-born is human, or living. Either way you're wrong.

As for the breathing, a pre-born baby doesn't breathe in the same way you and I do, but it's not supposed to. You don't seem to understand that there are different stages of human life, from the moment we come into existence, until the moment we die… but in each of the stages, we are a human being. Obviously a pre-born or a newborn cannot do the same things that an adult can do, but that doesn't mean the baby is any less human and then you and I, it's just a different stage of life.

You left this out...

"Right but it really isnt living and breathing if it doesnt breathe."

I know you must feel embarrassed you didnt read correctly but dont make it worse by arguing about it when its clearly there for you to see. :rolleyes:

As for the breathing, a pre-born baby doesn't breathe in the same way you and I do, but it's not supposed to. You don't seem to understand that there are different stages of human life, from the moment we come into existence, until the moment we die… but in each of the stages, we are a human being. Obviously a pre-born or a newborn cannot do the same things that an adult can do, but that doesn't mean the baby is any less human and then you and I, it's just a different stage of life.

You left this out...

I know you must feel embarrassed you didnt read correctly but dont make it worse by arguing about it when its clearly there for you to see. :rolleyes:
At least now you admit the human is a living being. :)

You left this out...

I've never said a human isnt a living being. :rolleyes:

You left this out...

I did read the whole thread, but what ABA said was correct, and your reply implied that you were denying it. But just to clear up any confusion, so you admit that the baby is living? You just deny that the baby is breathing... Correct?

You left this out...

I've never said a human isnt a living being. :rolleyes:
What other type of being can a woman abort? :)

The legal issue is rigged. The way the law works is that a full term baby can be killed in the womb if the mother signs the papers but the killing is restricted to the womb. If the baby slips out of the killer's hands and lands on the table it instantly becomes a human protected by the Constitution. The horrific late term aka partial birth abortion procedure relies on about four inches to separate "legal" abortion from manslaughter. Apparently it's too risky to lose control in a normal birth and the baby ends up on the table so the killers devised a plan where the baby would be turned around in the birth canal and it's head held inside it's mother until it is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out. The Gosnel horror house in Philadelphia might have been more typical of late term abortions than we think. Dr. Gosnell went to prison when a woman died on the table but indications are that hundreds of (mostly African American) full term babies had their throats cut when they "accidentally" ended up on the table.

You left this out...

I did read the whole thread, but what ABA said was correct, and your reply implied that you were denying it. But just to clear up any confusion, so you admit that the baby is living? You just deny that the baby is breathing... Correct?
No. What Aba said was a deflection. Had nothing to do with my conversation. If youre going to be fooled by deflections you may want to check the conversation before you make mistakes like you did this time.

Of course the fetus is living. Isnt a tape worm living?

You left this out...

No. What Aba said was a deflection.

Of course the fetus is living. Isnt a tape worm living?
Now women conceive tapeworms? haha

Forum List

Back