Herschel Walker

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1598368828587.png

Texas Ranger.

MAGA!!

Dude is a stud. He's the poster man for warrior.
But the Left will now have to destroy the character of Herschel Walker.

That's right clansman, time for another KKK/DNC lynching.

Well how about it? What has Herschel done wrong in life that makes his judgement so damn horrible? Is he a retard? Did he sell out? Perhaps he has a mental issue. I know, maybe you can dig up some affair he had in the past.

We await your hate.

No wonder Marxists want to destroy sports

It builds character, produces wealth, and forces people who ordinarily have nothing in common to come together for a common cause that enhances their lives

Who will want to burn down capitalism and the constitution then?

Well how about it? What has Herschel done wrong in life that makes his judgement so damn horrible? Is he a retard? Did he sell out? Perhaps he has a mental issue. I know, maybe you can dig up some affair he had in the past.

We await your hate.
another one walked away from the plantation I see.

Yeah, I think the left knows what they have to do with Herschel, and that has to be a character assassination.
There is also his family they can target.

Just look at how they handled Trump. They assaulted everyone around him.

Hell, they even got to his lawyer and forced him to give up all his secrets in the midst of trying to defend himself from them, something that we are suppose to have protection against under the law.

They are fascists after all.

And the point is?

Listen to him.

You do realize Trump paid him HUGE money to play for his USFL team right? He's bought and paid for.

Now there is the spirit!

How many more lashings does he require to be put back in his place?

Has nothing to do with his race unless you count green money. View attachment 379589

You mean Black Lives don't matter?

Do tell Mr systemic.

And the point is?

Listen to him.

You do realize Trump paid him HUGE money to play for his USFL team right? He's bought and paid for.

Now there is the spirit!

Has nothing to do with his race unless you count green money. View attachment 379589

Do tell Mr systemic.

Sorry you can have fun with your own little trolling circle jerk all by yourself.
1598371323991.png

And the point is?

Listen to him.

Now there is the spirit!

Do tell Mr systemic.

Sorry you can have fun with your own little trolling circle jerk all by yourself. View attachment 379592

Since Biden says that if you don't vote for him you ain't black, does this mean Herschel is not really black?

What say you?

Because Herschel is wealthy and had business and personal interactions with Trump, does this make him a traitor to the black race?

We await your hate.

Hell no, HW will come after them Chuck Norris style.

Forum List

Back