Heritage Foundation leader on Iowa's success at Voter Suppression: "We did it quickly & quietly. Honestly, nobody even noticed. It can't be that easy"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A leaked video, provided to Mother Jones, shows Executive Director Jessica Anderson of Heritage Action (the lobbying arm of Heritage Foundation) boasting to donors about legislation they wrote that would suppress votes in 8 swing states, including Georgia, Iowa and Texas. here is a portion of it

(R) "we pretend to protect voter's rights, by suppressing the votes of non-republicans"

So, I would suggest learning the real definition of 'suppression'.

I'm pretty sure you clowns don't know what it means.

All of a sudden legislation that gets passed is "voter suppression"?

How about all of the state voting laws that were illegally changed by the courts in 2020?

A leaked video, provided to Mother Jones, shows Executive Director Jessica Anderson of Heritage Action (the lobbying arm of Heritage Foundation) boasting to donors about legislation they wrote that would suppress votes in 8 swing states, including Georgia, Iowa and Texas. here is a portion of it

Isn't that what freedom loving patriots do? These people claim to love God and are moral, what a joke.

So, I would suggest learning the real definition of 'suppression'.

I'm pretty sure you clowns don't know what it means.

Clowns???? People who want to vote, are legally entitled to vote, and are being prevented or blocked from voting are not “clowns”. They’re CITIZENS.

Fascism is a form of government which is hyper patriotic, racist, misogynistic, and ruled by an authoritarian who suppresses all political opposition, generally by violence. Elections are shams and no opposition is allowed.

Like Trump asking “Can’t we just shoot the protestors”, or spending 4 years investigating and trying to jail Democrats on no charges.

Trump want to throw out all the votes from Maricopa County, Wayne County, and Philadelphia - the “urban” areas of the states.

You either don’t want to see it or you don’t want black people voting either.

Isn't that what freedom loving patriots do? These people claim to love God and are moral, what a joke.
Hey what is good for the communist/progressive/democrats is good for the rest of us!
Explain to me other than voter fraud how a pedophile, anti-business, father of a drug dealer who is now exhibiting advanced age dementia could win by just 74 electoral votes that was based on "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
So let's do the same folks for people that are not pedophiles, NOT anti-business and definitely not Democrats!

So... I have not been tracking on this topic properly... what constitutes 'voter suppression' in this instance?

Forum List

Back