Here’s Why Michael Moore Thinks Trump Will Win Hint: complacency.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Mike, you hit the nail on the coffin....old white women, a few blacks and maybe a few gay white men will rally for this chic, but most of us, are not Hillary excited...and without that excitement, you stay home, you become complacent. When she came to my home town campaigning for Obama a few years ago, few people showed up....Now Obama the most charasmatic candidate next to Trump of all times, brought us out by the thousands, but Hillary, less than 300....because nobody like this chic.

She's gonna lose and lose big...the only thing that can save her is her VP pick....Jesus or St. Mary....other than that, loser!!

Mike, you hit the nail on the coffin....old white women, a few blacks and maybe a few gay white men will rally for this chic, but most of us, are not Hillary excited...and without that excitement, you stay home, you become complacent. When she came to my home town campaigning for Obama a few years ago, few people showed up....Now Obama the most charasmatic candidate next to Trump of all times, brought us out by the thousands, but Hillary, less than 300....because nobody like this chic.

She's gonna lose and lose big...the only thing that can save her is her VP pick....Jesus or St. Mary....other than that, loser!!

"Gay white men"? surely you meant gay white women? surely.

Open Carry outside polling places might help too.

When did Michael start thinking?

Complacency? My ass.

The democratic ground game is bigger than ever. Democrats don't just want to win. Nobody is complacently just hoping Hillary wins. We want a goddamn landslide, and are working hard for that.

Complacency? My ass.

The democratic ground game is bigger than ever. Democrats don't just want to win. Nobody is complacently just hoping Hillary wins. We want a goddamn landslide, and are working hard for that.

So are you the gay guy, black or old white woman?

Nevermind, transgendered albino is clearly the right answer.

Last edited:
Even when I hope Moore is right, I still don't care what he says.

• Banned

The gays love Hillary, don't you?

I'm not gay, and either way I'd hate hillary.

This board has broken me. The loon, they are thick. I felt sorry to see Trump on that stage today. The job is HUGE. Debt, inner cities, left media, govt infected with loon, VA, military has become HS sociology class, illegals, drugs, border, jails.....such a mess.

Trump is so honorable, he wants to save us but loon work to end us, Trump kids are spectacular. They show me what loser I am.

I tried watching bill maahr once, low IQ show but try to show smart. I could take only about 20min. I don't watch ur link.

Stinks in here....., sniff sniff. Whats that smell!

This board has broken me. The loon, they are thick. I felt sorry to see Trump on that stage today. The job is HUGE. Debt, inner cities, left media, govt infected with loon, VA, military has become HS sociology class, illegals, drugs, border, jails.....such a mess.

Trump is so honorable, he wants to save us but loon work to end us, Trump kids are spectacular. They show me what loser I am.
Uh, patriotic fool...uh, reading from a teleprompter does not render you the chosen ones from God....like get a grip you idiot....you want to praise somebody, praise those of us who can't find the remote to turn this shit to another channel!!

I tried watching bill maahr once, low IQ show but try to show smart. I could take only about 20min. I don't watch ur link.

Stinks in here....., sniff sniff. Whats that smell!
That smell has got to be your upper lip, I suggest after eating fish smelling beaver, you brush up pal....

Trump will lose.
Just as Bush won a second term because of Kerry...the most uninspiring candidate in US history, next to Hillary.....who by the way, were it not for her scandals, nobody would even care she;s running for president. She's the first woman candidate in US history to get the nod and all women should be talking about it, celebrating this historic nod....I have yet to hear one mention of those facts, not one...cause we're all too damned busy hearing about this rotten to the core, wall street paid for ambitious whore who's old and boring. And note to ww....Botox doesn't work for some of you!!

That's a nice beaver, thanks I just had it stuffed.....
You remember Leave it to Beaver? Well, June was always telling Ward how hard he was on the "beaver" all the time.....I wonder just how big he really was, eh?

Hillary has no gay friends. Otherwise they would tell her to stop dressing like a schoolmarmish dictator.

Forum List

Back