miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
screenshot_968.png

Not joking.

And now this:

screenshot_969.png

• Banned
Testing again...this message says ten seconds which is normal...

The nation is running short of communications bandwidth with so many stuck at home with nothing to do but piddle on the internet. Especially when so much of it is squandered on useless annoying advertising and other marketing bullshit. I do realize that marketing and advertising are needed but we sure as hell don't need this much of it. I'm all for limiting it through legislation. Cut it down in volume but drive the cost of it higher which possibly could increase the quality of it. It's clearly too cheap now.

The nation is running short of communications bandwidth with so many stuck at home with nothing to do but piddle on the internet. Especially when so much of it is squandered on useless annoying advertising and other marketing bullshit. I do realize that marketing and advertising are needed but we sure as hell don't need this much of it. I'm all for limiting it through legislation. Cut it down in volume but drive the cost of it higher which possibly could increase the quality of it. It's clearly too cheap now.
I always thought the the message I posted was generated by this specific software and not by some outside influence.

I've run into this, but it usually reads that it's 8 or 10 seconds that I have to wait. 116 seconds? Strange sh*t indeed.....
Same here. I have no idea why it's happening and I feel the need to say again that I am not joking around about this.
I KNOW you're not joking because it's happened to me quite a bit. Especially when I attempt to make a post right after the preceding one.

I've run into this, but it usually reads that it's 8 or 10 seconds that I have to wait. 116 seconds? Strange sh*t indeed.....
Same here. I have no idea why it's happening and I feel the need to say again that I am not joking around about this.
I told ya dummy the internet is overloaded and running low on avaliable bandwidth.
Shh........... quiet, Dick, I believe the REAL reason for this is because the Russians are watching us, watching EVERY move we make. Please keep this secret.....

One more time...now 19 seconds which seems normal....oh well maybe the new software realizes I'm a really bad person.
If you are saying you get those message when trying to follow that link or quote it, I am not, so maybe the do think you a bad person, but I doubt it.
I followed the link and read part of the article. You would think the thugs might take a holiday. Were under a mandatory stay home order here Jackson, TN. Crime is down. Arrests are down, though there were two people shot on the west side this weekend in one incident, both died at the hospital. Bad time to get arrested. With covid-19 running rampant and most jails smelling like death even on a good day, being thrown in jail for being a thug, even on a misdemeanor charge could be a death sentence by disease.

One more time...now 19 seconds which seems normal....oh well maybe the new software realizes I'm a really bad person.
If you are saying you get those message when trying to follow that link or quote it, I am not, so maybe the do think you a bad person, but I doubt it.
I followed the link and read part of the article. You would think the thugs might take a holiday. Were under a mandatory stay home order here Jackson, TN. Crime is down. Arrests are down, though there were two people shot on the west side this weekend in one incident, both died at the hospital. Bad time to get arrested. With covid-19 running rampant and most jails smelling like death even on a good day, being thrown in jail for being a thug, even on a misdemeanor charge could be a death sentence by disease.
We had one arrest last night for deadly conduct. A felony. A person fired his gun at or up in the air to scare someone.

But no, I got the messages just trying to post. It's gone now.

I told ya dummy the internet is overloaded and running low on avaliable bandwidth.
I also said that I thought the "timeout" message was locally generated.

We had one arrest last night for deadly conduct. A felony. A person fired his gun at or up in the air to scare someone.

But no, I got the messages just trying to post. It's gone now.
Guess it's like the Cage The Elephant song. I would have stuck the YouTube vid in, but I haven't figured that out.

"There ain't no rest for the wicked
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
And ain't nothing in this world for free
No, I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
Oh, no, there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good"

For some people they apparently are words to live and die by.

Forum List

Back