Here's a 'big surprise'. NY Times attempts to 'debunk' the Hunter Biden story.

Attention, leftists: "NUH UH!!" is not a refutation.

But it's all you've got.
We can do better than that. We can call you out on any documented facts against Biden.
I kinda doubt it. All I've seen is NUH UH.
You aren't producing anything, therefore, your lying ass has nothing. Nothing to doubt when nothing is produced.
Hunter's laptop speaks for itself. I will not deny reality just because you're butthurt.
You can't possibly be this stupid. Have you read the OP? The OP couldn't even post the link, so the opposite is true for you, absent any links? Dude, get a grip. How can anything speak for itself without reputable documentation from a confirmed source? Seriously, you can't be that fucking stupid?
Yup, I called it. Butthurt NUH UH.
See how easy it is to destroy your made up arguments? Lol! You're a loser once again.
Uh huh. At least I can say I'm not voting for Biden.
And I don't have a date with the devil for voting for Trump. No human with a real conscience would do such a thing.
You serve your Democrat masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They don't give a shit about you, and they know you'll pull the D lever as ordered.
Voting for a guy who stole millions from a charity that went to children with cancer is on you, not me. It doesn't get worse than that.
Yes, you were told to believe that, too.

You sure are obedient.

No you don't, because you can't.

Are you drunk and have a fake black accent like your girl Kammy...?

You can't because your posts never make any sense. You are lost to the world.

His posts are just fine. If you had a fraction of Angelo's intellect, you'd realize what the commie manifesto the Democrats plan to foist on America should they win will replace the Constitution through presidential orders and destroy all textbooks telling the facts on American history and how Judeo-Christianity is the basis of that wonderful document with its amendments that makes this nation the best place on earth.

Back in the early 70's a couple of WAPO investigative reporters used unverified information from an anonymous source to parlay a 2nd rate burglary into a soap opera that brought down the Nixon administration. Today it seems that all the investigative reporters are in the business of protecting democrat candidates and democrat legacies.

was
Hunter Biden got a Dishonorable Discharge, nuff said.
Was it dishonorable sure nuff or one of those less than honorable for the convenience of the government kinda things? I have three honorable discharges BTW.

It's a General Discharge Other Than Honorable.
How do you get an Other Than Honorable Discharge?
Items punishable under the UCJM but are not considered serious civilian crimes often result in an other than honorable discharge.
These include things such as:
  • Security violations
  • Adultery
  • Use of violence
  • Drug or Alcohol abuse
It may include instances where the service member serves time in a civilian prison for an offense.

What are the consequences of an other than honorable discharge?
Most of the time, those receiving an OTH discharge are not able to rejoin the military in the future.
Other veterans benefits are most often not available, although an other than honorable discharge is still considered administrative.

Where's your documentation to the real story?
Where's Hunter ?

I think he's in the sub basement of the basement China Joe lives in....:laughing0301:
Hopefully, he is in a rehab facility getting off drugs. He might not be in trouble if his real mother didn't die in that strange car wreck that killed her and his sister. :(

Correction: it was his younger sister who died, not his bro. I just looked it up. I apologize for my mistake.

Last edited:
Back in the early 70's a couple of WAPO investigative reporters used unverified information from an anonymous source to parlay a 2nd rate burglary into a soap opera that brought down the Nixon administration. Today it seems that all the investigative reporters are in the business of protecting democrat candidates and democrat legacies.
Reporters who serially lie should be repriminded as follows:

Lie# 1 = wrist slap

LIE# 2 = 1 MONTH JAIL

LIE# 3 = 1 month solitary confinement followed by 18 months in jail, no communications with outside world

Lie # 4 = 4 years tacked onto lie # 3. Loss of press privileges for life

Lie # 5 = life in jail, no contact with other prisoners or outside world. Any infringement, death by lethal injection on the spot.

Reporters who serially lie should be repriminded as follows:

Lie# 1 = wrist slap

LIE# 2 = 1 MONTH JAIL

LIE# 3 = 1 month solitary confinement followed by 18 months in jail, no communications with outside world

Lie # 4 = 4 years tacked onto lie # 3. Loss of press privileges for life

Lie # 5 = life in jail, no contact with other prisoners or outside world. Any infringement, death by lethal injection on the spot.

Right wing media would cease to exist.

Forum List

Back