Here We Go Again. People with Covered License Plates Pulling Up to Drop Boxes in Arizona

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ballots from these boxes must be segregated for full signature verification.

They are probably leaving their cell phones at home too.

Well, what's fair is fair. If the people watching them with firearms can cover their plates so can the people voting. Tit for Tat fool.

Nothing ever changes

Why are Republicans not doing this?

How do we know they aren’t? Who knows who’s in that car. Could be a Republican saying, “Well the Democrats do it”, with no evidence that it’s the truth.
Whoever cheats the best wins

I reckon it only matters on how much you want it.

The only way the system gets fixed, though, is if Republicans cheat and are held accountable.

• Banned
Well, what's fair is fair. If the people watching them with firearms can cover their plates so can the people voting. Tit for Tat fool.

No, the people dropping off ballots are DRIVING, it's illegal to cover your plates while driving. The poll watchers are parked on private property.

LOL you owned that little DemoRat.

Nothing ever changes

Why are Republicans not doing this?
They should have LE sitting at the drop boxes and arrest anyone with a covered license plate as that itself is a crime.
Here is one guy they caught stuffing the ballot box.
1666723380402.png

How do we know they aren’t? Who knows who’s in that car. Could be a Republican saying, “Well the Democrats do it”, with no evidence that it’s the truth.
The 2020 election is enough proof for me and over half of likely voters.

There have been polls posted.
I know all about polls. That fat orange fool convinced his MAGAs that something wrong might have happened, but still no proof. You idiots care more about idiology than you do about facts.

Go to the conspiracy forum where the mods bury that stuff where you don't see it. LOL media and twitter say "no proof" but bury and censor it anytime it is posted.
Great. How about a link to any of your proof. It's easy to link to another forum. Now is your chance to show me I'm wrong. Go for it.

I know all about polls. That fat orange fool convinced his MAGAs that something wrong might have happened, but still no proof. You idiots care more about idiology than you do about facts.

LOL you censoring fascists. Bury it then say no proof.

In Majority of 2020 Election Court Cases Where Evidence Was Actually Heard, Trump Won the Vast Majority of the Time, 22 Out of 30 Cases

Another one buried in conspiracy:

Pennsylvania county sues Dominion over 'severe anomalies' in 2020 election, County Discovers Python Script Illegally in Machine Linked to Canada

And how do you know which side is responsible for this?

Forum List

Back