Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

BREAKING: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis humiliates MAGA lawyer Ashleigh Merchant, snapping back at Merchant and telling Merchant, "don’t be cute with me" during a heated under oath exchange at today’s court hearing.

It all started when Willis took the stand to testify in front of a judge who is considering whether or not to disqualify her from prosecuting Trump in the Georgia election trial.

Merchant is a lawyer representing former Trump campaign official Michael Roman, who is a co-defendant in the Georgia case. She filed court documents accusing Willis of having a "clandestine" relationship with the special prosecutor she hired to help with the Trump case.

Willis has denied allegations that her relationship with the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, began prior to November 2021 when he became special prosecutor. In other words, there was nothing inappropriate about it.

During the hearing, Merchant attempted to grill Willis and absurdly insinuated financial malfeasance.

"Did you ever pay him through Cash App?" Merchant asked, referring to bill reimbursement.
"No," said Willis.

"You only ever paid him through cash?"

"What? Yes. We're talking about— I'm very confused now," said Willis, understandably thrown by the odd line of questioning.

"You never paid Mr. Wade through Cash App?" asked Merchant.

"No," said Willis.

"The only money you've ever given him outside of a contract is cash," said Merchant.

"I didn't give him money in a contract so that was cute, but I didn't give him money in a contract," said Willis.

"What happened— No we're going to answer it since you said," continued Willis, refusing to be cut off. "He worked. He worked more hours than he was paid and the county paid him for the work that he did. So don't be cute with me and then think that you're not gonna get an answer."

The two went back and forth a bit, with Merchant rambling. Willis said that she handed cash to Wade on only a few occasions, and never gave him checks or paid him through an app.

"So you have no proof of any reimbursement for any of these things because it was all cash?" said Merchant.

"The testimony of one witness is enough to prove a fact," said Willis. "Are you telling me that I'm lying to you, is that what you're intimating right here?"

"I'm asking if you have any proof that you paid him," said Merchant.

"The proof is what I just told you," said Willis bluntly.

During another contentious exchange, Willis ripped into Merchant again.

"Your office objected to us getting Delta records for flights that you may have taken with Mr. Wade," said Merchant.

"No, no, look I object to you getting records," said Willis. "You've been intrusive into people's personal lives. You're confused. You think I'm on trial, these people are on trial for trying to steal an election in 2020. I'm not on trial no matter how hard you try to put me on trial."

Brilliant. You can see why Trump and his cronies are trying so hard to get Willis removed from the case. She is a formidable woman who poses a serious threat to Trump's freedom.

Justice must be defended. Fani Willis must be allowed to stay on this case.

May be an image of 2 people

I hope so. I just have to see more of Fanis skills in the courtroom.

Fani Willis Hearing LIVE STREAM! The Day of Reckoning is Finally Here?

She's shaking and nervous as hell. I wonder how long before she plays the race card?

not to worry there's nothing there ... and we all know it is another attempt by Trump trying to delay from going to jail... not to worry she set those lawyers straight ...she will finish them off today ... you done pissed her off...

Not my circus... no my monkeys... I have no skin in this game... justice will be done in this matter...
yes it will ... i don't envy Trump now ... his days of dodging him from going to trial is over the trial will soon be set ... we all know he's fond of orange...

She is lying... everyone can see it...
only you can see it ... she is going to win this fake trial of Trump's ... Who is concerned over her affair... the court doesn't care and neither does the majority of intelligent people ... only stupid ones say she's lying ...

How so?

I disagree.

The Devil himself could have brought charges against Trump.

But if the charges themselves were valid - and a grand jury found them to be so - then that's the end of any dispute in this context.
Was this the Grand Jury composed of all blacks, and virtually all Democrats?

This case needs to be assigned to a new prosecutor (obviously) in a county that is 50/50 Republican and Democrat. These trials brought in anti-Trump country are ridiculous.

not to worry there's nothing there ... and we all know it is another attempt by Trump trying to delay from going to jail... not to worry she set those lawyers straight ...she will finish them off today ... you done pissed her off...
Too funny.

Was this the Grand Jury composed of all blacks, and virtually all Democrats?

This case needs to be assigned to a new prosecutor (obviously) in a county that is 50/50 Republican and Democrat. These trials brought in anti-Trump country are ridiculous.
Exactly. There was a jury box full of people who still believe Trump told Americans to drink bleach.

BREAKING: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis humiliates MAGA lawyer Ashleigh Merchant, snapping back at Merchant and telling Merchant, "don’t be cute with me" during a heated under oath exchange at today’s court hearing.

It all started when Willis took the stand to testify in front of a judge who is considering whether or not to disqualify her from prosecuting Trump in the Georgia election trial.

Merchant is a lawyer representing former Trump campaign official Michael Roman, who is a co-defendant in the Georgia case. She filed court documents accusing Willis of having a "clandestine" relationship with the special prosecutor she hired to help with the Trump case.

Willis has denied allegations that her relationship with the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, began prior to November 2021 when he became special prosecutor. In other words, there was nothing inappropriate about it.

During the hearing, Merchant attempted to grill Willis and absurdly insinuated financial malfeasance.

"Did you ever pay him through Cash App?" Merchant asked, referring to bill reimbursement.
"No," said Willis.

"You only ever paid him through cash?"

"What? Yes. We're talking about— I'm very confused now," said Willis, understandably thrown by the odd line of questioning.

"You never paid Mr. Wade through Cash App?" asked Merchant.

"No," said Willis.

"The only money you've ever given him outside of a contract is cash," said Merchant.

"I didn't give him money in a contract so that was cute, but I didn't give him money in a contract," said Willis.

"What happened— No we're going to answer it since you said," continued Willis, refusing to be cut off. "He worked. He worked more hours than he was paid and the county paid him for the work that he did. So don't be cute with me and then think that you're not gonna get an answer."

The two went back and forth a bit, with Merchant rambling. Willis said that she handed cash to Wade on only a few occasions, and never gave him checks or paid him through an app.

"So you have no proof of any reimbursement for any of these things because it was all cash?" said Merchant.

"The testimony of one witness is enough to prove a fact," said Willis. "Are you telling me that I'm lying to you, is that what you're intimating right here?"

"I'm asking if you have any proof that you paid him," said Merchant.

"The proof is what I just told you," said Willis bluntly.

During another contentious exchange, Willis ripped into Merchant again.

"Your office objected to us getting Delta records for flights that you may have taken with Mr. Wade," said Merchant.

"No, no, look I object to you getting records," said Willis. "You've been intrusive into people's personal lives. You're confused. You think I'm on trial, these people are on trial for trying to steal an election in 2020. I'm not on trial no matter how hard you try to put me on trial."

Brilliant. You can see why Trump and his cronies are trying so hard to get Willis removed from the case. She is a formidable woman who poses a serious threat to Trump's freedom.

Justice must be defended. Fani Willis must be allowed to stay on this case.

May be an image of 2 people
Dude...did you watch it?? No such thing happened. i saw it. It was the other way around. FANI looks like the lying scheister lawyer she is. LOLOL honestly you guys are pathetic. What is wrong with US males, and i am assuming you're a male, that you can't even discern lies from truth anymore..no wonder you guys are cutting off your packages.

1708087975219.png

Forum List

Back